1to3

Reverse Speech, proof that NASA LIES and other.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, Butero said:

I haven't seen enough evidence to prove it one way or another MG, but I have played music backward when I used to have access to equipment that would do it when I worked in radio.  I found backward messages in songs that would have fit the singer, and I seriously doubt they were placed there on purpose.  I also saw where this experiment was done on Christian music, and there were actually praise messages backwards in the music.  It would explain things like Led Zepplin's song, "Stairway to Heaven," containing the words, "Here is to my sweet Satan," when played backwards.  I doubt they intentionally would take the time to insert those words into the song, but if the music was demonically inspired, it would make sense.  

Anyway, it is unproven theory, and I am not fully convinced one way or the other, but many do take it serious as a way of detecting lies.  Like a lie detector test, I don't believe such things could ever be admissible in a court of law as evidence, because sounds could simply be coming across sounding like words, when they are not, but I have heard some examples of backward masking that seemed awfully real, and I never could understand any musician, who is in it for the money, putting praises to the devil in the music backward, like an evangelist for the dark side.  Perhaps the truly evil people in groups where the singers are actually devil worshippers might, but most are too busy trying to make money for the booze, drugs and women, to care about evangelizing for the dark.  

This was a big deal back in the 70's when I was in my late teens and twenties. I was fascinated at first. It was easy to see it was baloney once you put it all in context.

There were also "subliminal messages" in photos. One was the word "sex" embossed all over ritz crackers.

The whole thing can be summed up thusly: It is like finding animal shapes in clouds.

Posted (edited)
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, Butero said:

I did find a free voice change app in the Windows store that does reverse speech.  Remote viewing is the ability to see things in a location different from where you are.  It is different than astral projection in that you don't travel there.  You just see images.  I am not convinced any of this is real, but I don't rule out the possibilities.  I don't think reverse speech is associated with remote viewing.  

We used to do it all the time on my home planet. For some odd reason It wouldn't work if there was an ocean between you and what you were trying to see. I think it was the high concentration of xintkheelo in the water. It messes with our dimension jumping too.

Edited by Still Alive

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, other one said:

I have used reverse speech for decades MG.    While it isn't new age nonsense, I agree that one should not trust anyone's recordings but one's own where you know exactly where it was recorded and what subject was being discussed at the time.....    while it really does happen, if one has an agenda it is also not that hard  to create.

One has to also take into consideration that some words played backwards do sound like other things....   such as that Satan thing that was attributed to President Obama.....    anyone who said those words forward sounds like the Satan comment.....   that isn't the case with real reverse speech....   not even the person who said it the first time would have the reverse speech in it if they said it a second time.             Anyway, it isn't something I would trust without personally knowing who recorded it and the setting and with what.

• This is Worthy 1

On 7/12/2018 at 11:14 AM, SimonB said:

Long ago we heard about reverse speech in a Beatles song, it was supposed to ay "McCartney is dead!" over and over.

This was supported by the AbbeyLane zebra crossing photo on the album where they were all dressed as people associated with death.

Also the album cover for Sgt Peppers where McC has someone holding up a palm above his head.

A Hindu symbol associated with death since at that time they were getting into that sort of thing.

So a few of us got together some suitable equipment and tried it.

Some people swore they heard the message but frankly it simply wasn't there.

I say this being the person usually most likely to hear what others don't.

So, I have my doubts about this stuff.

Youre right to have doubts about things like this because it's total rubbish.  People will hear it if they want to believe it but it's almost always those that are not fully in tune with the Holy Spirit.  That can be remedied by calling on God for clarification when confronted with things you doubt.