sjromance

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Im have always been a free thinker and believes all religion's God existed. 

I am going through a divorce now with my wife due to her unreasonable behaviour for many years before another girl came into my life. I fell in love with this girl 3 years ago who is a Christian. She always told me what we are doing is wrong and we cant be togather. The thing is she love me so much that everytime i ask her the reason why we cant be togather, she will always say next time then tell me but it never happen. 

Now that i am going through a divorce. She started to back away from me too. Citing that due to her religion and her family objection cause i am a married person.

But i still love her alot and i know she love me too. She told me to read the bible which i did. I realise that that there is a strong rejection on adultery and divorcing. I started to pray to God for forgiveness and i am willing to be a faithful follower if God is willing to forgive me and give me one more chance to be with her. I know in the bible, God will encourage us to forgive and stay in the marriage. I not angry at my wife but the feelings for my wife already gone. How can i continue to stay with wife physically when my soul is already with the girl i love. 

What should i do.

Jim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

WE must come to God on His terms, not our own.  He is the One in control.  He is our Creator God.  We bow and submit to Him.

So you can't realy bargain with God saying I will obey you if your give me this girl, which is sin.    Instead you say I will stay with my wife--nevertheless not my will be done but thine.  I choose to love her and repent of the sins of coveting and adultery.  God hates divorce.  Repenting is choosing to do things God's way and turning away from sin.

• Thumbs Up 2