• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

You can't prove Christmas is of pagan origin, you jut don't want to admit that you have no proof. I still find it weird that your quoting from an Anti Christian Jewish Rabbi.

I have given you more proof than anyone with a sound mind would see, Christmas celebrations are of pagan origin. All you have done is say, "No its not, No its not," over and over again. I asked you to show me one scripture which states we must celebrate Christ's birthday and you come up with, Well the angels were excited about it. Sure they were as we are glad about Christs birth. But did the angels decorate a tree? (pagan tradition), did the apostles celebrate it? Did Christ command them to celebrate His birth? Still waiting for those scriptures.

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Even if INVICTI does refer to Sol Invictus on December 25th of this calendar, all this shows is that the celebration of Sol Invictus was placed on December 25th after Christianity had already widely accepted and celebrated December 25th as the Nativity of Christ.

Not by Christ's or the apostles command. No where in the Bible does any scripture command anyone to celebrate annually Christs birthday, not by Christ or the apostles.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Not by Christ's or the apostles command. No where in the Bible does any scripture command anyone to celebrate annually Christs birthday, not by Christ or the apostles.

It is generally thought to be somewhere in winter, also the ante,s celebrated the birth in Christ so we should intern celerate it. See, this is you flinging argument to argument to attack the Christmas. Anyways it's completely pointless to argue with you people.

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

It is generally thought to be somewhere in winter, also the ante,s celebrated the birth in Christ so we should intern celerate it. See, this is you flinging argument to argument to attack the Christmas. Anyways it's completely pointless with you people.

You people . . . . ?  You mean those who believe in and follow Christ, and know about and avoid pagan celebrations and traditions?

Yes, its pointless trying to convince me and other Christians who follow Jesus and avoid pagan holy days and traditions intermixed with rcc customs and man made traditions and teachings to follow Satan and his works.

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

You people . . . . ?  You mean those who believe in and follow Christ, and know about and avoid pagan celebrations and traditions?

Please prove it's pagan and before you do read all my posts, all I've seen you do is quote classic myths. By you people I mean people who have hate and attack others, if you followed the truth you wouldn't be so hateful.

• Loved it! 1

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Please prove it's pagan and before you do read all my posts, all I've seen you do is quote classic myths. By you people I mean people who have hate and attack others, if you followed the truth you wouldn't be so hateful.

Where have I said I hate anyone? Where have I attacked you? I follow Christ, He is the truth and the life. Nowhere in Scripture does he or His disciples command anyone to celebrate His birthday. Now you prove to me that Christmas is not intermingled with pagan traditions, for just one example, the Christmas tree.

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

Where have I said I hate anyone? Where have I attacked you? I follow Christ, He is the truth and the life. Nowhere in Scripture does he or His disciples command anyone to celebrate His birthday. Now you prove to me that Christmas is not intermingled with pagan traditions, for just one example, the Christmas tree.

Here's a good article:

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/refuting-the-pagan-roots-of-christmas-claim

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

On 4/24/2018 at 5:52 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

He doesnt seem too willing to answer to any points I put to him

I've emailed him again and will see what happens, if anything.

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

Don't know how the Nazis are supposed to fit in with everything? Maybe they invented Christmas too.

"Adolf Hitler, son of the Catholic Church, died while defending Christianity." 05/03/1945 Franco. 

Hitler: "As for the Jews, I am just carrying on with the same policy which the Catholic church has adopted for fifteen hundred years, when it has regarded the Jews as dangerous and pushed them into ghettos"

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

anti-Christian source.

If you guys can use the term "anticatholic", i can use the term "anti-Christian"