• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

No problem. Many others are also sons

1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).

Jesus is The Only Begotten Son. We are all sons of God however only Jesus was the eternal begotten son of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

4 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

That's correct. How can God have a son when God does not have a wife?

Mary had a son with no consort, is she stronger then Allah?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

When God says He gave His only begotten Son, I believe He had a Son to give.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

6 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

What do you mean begotten? Please alaborate. In dictionary it means

(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

Begotten through the Holy Ghost. 

One God, In your responses to us there are a few things I have noticed about you. Although you have some very good respectable questions, you have been doing the very same things that we all have seen Muslims do time and time again.

ONE: You ignore truly glaring errors in the Koran, errors that cannot be explained away, and you pretend they dont exist.

TWO: You like to play 1984 2+2=5 mind twisting semantics games to try to convince us that certain thing in your Koran and other Islamic traditions dont mean what they really do mean.

Now we dont expect you to be some great Islamic scholar, but we do expect you to use your head and learn to think outside the box. And not the way Islam tells you to think.

Such as when I brought up with you one of the 99 names of allah, the Greatest Deceiver, which clearly calls God a big fat liar and you claim that God is a deceiver but not a liar.

IT MEANS THE SAME THING THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS. This is the same type of silly illogic that globalist idiots who dont mind the idea of living under martial law who will all say that we should be prepared to lose some of our freedoms to preserve our liberty. Same bloody thing!

There is no difference whatever between a deceiver and a liar. You can lie through your actions, and not necessarily just words. God does not deceive people EVER. Satan deceives. And men deceive. but not God. God will sometimes allow this deception by men and Satan to show men their folly and fill up to the skies with their sin but He Himself does not deceive.

You also deny that the Koran calls Jesus the Word of God in the same way that the bible does. And yet the proof is right under your nose as I posted. And as I told you you CANNOT separate the Word of God from God Himself.

You deny against all logic and reasoning and history and archaeology that the gospels that Arab Christians had in the 7th century were the same ones that we have today. 

Its also well known that the classical Arabic of the Koran is a major pain in the butt to translate accurately without referring back to its Semitic roots in Hebrew. Because of that the vast majority of translations make a dreadful number of mistakes and that is often why Muslims usually consider the Arabic one the one true one and the others little better than paraphrases and commentaries.

I wish to add too that the Koran contains a lot of work form Jewish and Christian apocryphal literature which were never part of the canon and were considered heretical right from the beginning. 

I have read somewhere (I would have to look it up again) that those over recent years who have tried to translate the Arabic correctly, using its Hebraic roots, actually found that the Koranic narrative regarding Jesus actually FITS the Gospel narrative especially the parts regarding His divinity and His sacrifice. 

Now if I am seeming harsh here its because God loves you more than you know (there is no such love in the Koran) and He does often give people a serious kick to the bum to wake them up. And its time for you to wake up brother and learn how to listen.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 4/18/2018 at 6:08 AM, OneGodBeliever said:

The question is like Allah says he is not unjust. Can he do injustice? well it's in his power to do so but Allah will never be unjust or have a son because it does not fit God to have a son.

Actually just continuing with the list here, again choosing at random

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)
Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

1 Kings 4:26

And Solomon had forty thousand stalls for horses
In ( 2 Chronicles 9:25 ) ; it is only four thousand; and therefore some think that here is a mistake of the copier, of "arbaim", forty, for "arbah", four; which it is thought might be through divine permission, in such lesser matters, without any prejudice to the authority of the Scriptures in matters of faith and practice; but without supposing this, a reconciliation may be made, by observing, that here the writer, as Ben Gersom notes, gives the number of the horses that were in the stables, which were forty thousand, there the stables themselves, which were four thousand, ten horses in a stable; or here he numbers the stalls, which were forty thousand, and there the stables, which were four thousand, there being ten stalls in each; and the word there has the letter "yod" in it more than here, which is the numerical letter for "ten", and may point thereunto; or here the writer speaks of all the stalls for horses Solomon had throughout the kingdom, there of those only he had in Jerusalem. Benjamin of Tudela F7affirms, that these stalls, or stables, which Solomon built very strong of large stones, are still in being in Jerusalem, and that there is no building to be seen like it any where; but no other writer speaks of them; nor is it at all probable that they should remain:

https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/1-kings-4-26.html

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

11 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

No problem. Many others are also sons

1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).

And yet your Allah claims he has no son?!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

14 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

No my friend. You can't interpret it as per your wish. It's about King David. Read what your scholars have said

Jewish and Christian scholars consider Psalm 2:7 as messianic.

Babylonian Talmud, Sukkah 52a    Our Rabbis taught, The Holy One, blessed be He, will say to the Messiah, the son of David (May he reveal himself speedily in our days!), 'Ask of me anything, and I will give it to thee', as it is said, I will tell of the decree etc. this day have I begotten thee, ask of me and I will give the nations for thy inheritance [Psalms 2:7-8].    -- Soncino Talmud edition.

Rashi (11th c.)    Our teachers interpreted the subject of this Psalm with reference to King Messiah, but according to its plain meaning it will be right to expound it of David himself... 

-- Cited in A. Lukyn Williams, A Manual of Christian Evidences for Jewish People (London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1919), vol. 2, pp. 122-123.

Maimonides (11th c.), introduction to Sanhedrin, chapter 10    The prophets and the saints have longed for the days of the Messiah, and great has been their desire towards him, for there will be with him the gathering together of the righteous and the administration of good, and wisdom, and royal righteousness, with the abundance of his uprightness and the spread of his wisdom, and his approach to God, as it is said: The Lord said unto me, Thou art my son, to-day have I begotten thee.

-- Cited in A. Lukyn Williams, A Manual of Christian Evidences for Jewish People (London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1919), vol. 2, p. 122.

The Messiah is the Son of David.

Luke 1:

30 Then the angel told her:

Do not be afraid, Mary,
for you have found favor with God.
31 Now listen:
You will conceive and give birth to a son,
and you will call His name Jesus.
32 He will be great
and will be called the Son of the Most High,
and the Lord God will give Him
the throne of His father David.
33 He will reign over the house of Jacob forever,
and His kingdom will have no end.

• Group:  Advanced Member

6 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Begotten through the Holy Ghost. 

One God, In your responses to us there are a few things I have noticed about you. Although you have some very good respectable questions, you have been doing the very same things that we all have seen Muslims do time and time again.

ONE: You ignore truly glaring errors in the Koran, errors that cannot be explained away, and you pretend they dont exist.

TWO: You like to play 1984 2+2=5 mind twisting semantics games to try to convince us that certain thing in your Koran and other Islamic traditions dont mean what they really do mean.

Now we dont expect you to be some great Islamic scholar, but we do expect you to use your head and learn to think outside the box. And not the way Islam tells you to think.

Such as when I brought up with you one of the 99 names of allah, the Greatest Deceiver, which clearly calls God a big fat liar and you claim that God is a deceiver but not a liar.

IT MEANS THE SAME THING THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS. This is the same type of silly illogic that globalist idiots who dont mind the idea of living under martial law who will all say that we should be prepared to lose some of our freedoms to preserve our liberty. Same bloody thing!

There is no difference whatever between a deceiver and a liar. You can lie through your actions, and not necessarily just words. God does not deceive people EVER. Satan deceives. And men deceive. but not God. God will sometimes allow this deception by men and Satan to show men their folly and fill up to the skies with their sin but He Himself does not deceive.

You also deny that the Koran calls Jesus the Word of God in the same way that the bible does. And yet the proof is right under your nose as I posted. And as I told you you CANNOT separate the Word of God from God Himself.

You deny against all logic and reasoning and history and archaeology that the gospels that Arab Christians had in the 7th century were the same ones that we have today. 

Its also well known that the classical Arabic of the Koran is a major pain in the butt to translate accurately without referring back to its Semitic roots in Hebrew. Because of that the vast majority of translations make a dreadful number of mistakes and that is often why Muslims usually consider the Arabic one the one true one and the others little better than paraphrases and commentaries.

I wish to add too that the Koran contains a lot of work form Jewish and Christian apocryphal literature which were never part of the canon and were considered heretical right from the beginning. 

I have read somewhere (I would have to look it up again) that those over recent years who have tried to translate the Arabic correctly, using its Hebraic roots, actually found that the Koranic narrative regarding Jesus actually FITS the Gospel narrative especially the parts regarding His divinity and His sacrifice. 

Now if I am seeming harsh here its because God loves you more than you know (there is no such love in the Koran) and He does often give people a serious kick to the bum to wake them up. And its time for you to wake up brother and learn how to listen.

I'm a middle eastern Christian, don't call us Arabs. Just because we speak Arabic doesn't make us Arabs, we were Arabized during the Arab conquests, real Arabs come from Arabia and are modern day Saudis, Yemenis, and Gulf Arabs, the rest are Arabized. I am of a Greek and Syriac-Aramaic heritage so please don't call us Arabs.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Debp said:

The Virgin Birth was a miracle so God needs no wife.  As Jesus said, "With God all things are possible."

Also, about Psalm 2, it is known as a Messianic Psalm....having to do with prophecies of the Messiah.  Note verse 12: "Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little.  Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him."

Agree with you that God can do all things. That includes injustice, stupidity etc.

What I believe is God will not do that which does not fit God and Muslims think that includes having a son

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, GeorgeTwo said:

Why does your Allah need a wife in order to have a son; doesn't your Allah just say "be" and it is?

He does not need a wife or a son. Period