• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Again from Christian websites which has no authenticity

Nope it's well known, even the term Nasrani was only used in heretical Gnostic Syriac texts. I can show you the unparalleled story of Arda Viraz and Isra and Miraj, and how it predates Islam well over hundreds of years. Zoroastrians pray five times a day and have a name for each prayer, their prayers are also around the same time as Muslims, not to mention they do wudu in the same way as Muslims. If I showed you a picture of a fire temple you'd think it was a mosque. Manichaeans also called Jesus the son of Mary and made him out to be a divine messenger sent by God and was not crucified. Also can you tell me any prophet who went to Mecca and kissed the black stone which is a pagan idol. Oh wait I forgot Mecca wasn't built until the fourth century by Mohammed's great great grandfather Qusay Ibn Kilab as a pagan temple. Islam is wreaked with paganism, you yourself cannot explain all the pagan elements of Islam.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Santa isn't Christian was never used as an icon up until recently. In the Jewish tradition at the time of Christ, there was a belief in what they called the “integral age”—that the prophets had died on the same days of their conception or birth. Early Christians spent much energy on determining the exact date of Christ’s death. Using historical sources, Christians in the first or second century settled on March 25th as the date of his crucifixion. Soon after, March 25 became the accepted date of Christ’s conception, as well. The verse you quoted just shows how Jews would try to cure leprosy considering this was in the late Bronze Age, it is also well known that most of the Bible is in parables is used to reflect on the life of Jesus and his crucifixtion. This is aalso a prophecy of Jesus's death.

So it's possible Bible is bronze age tradition and not inspired by God? If Bible was revealed by God how can it be bronze age tradition?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

4 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

So it's possible Bible is bronze age tradition and not inspired by God? If Bible was revealed by God how can it be bronze age tradition?

Never said the Bible was a Bronze Age tradition, it just records Bronze Age traditions in it both as a way of conveying history accurately and predicting the messiah who is Jesus Christ.

43 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Not my opinions, this is your Quran and your Hadith, this is the fact your scholars can't even explain. Funny how you run when you have no more nonsense to say.

Your opinion has no value. Whatever you say means nothing. My opinion is Christianity originated from hinduism. Now prove its wasn't.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

17 hours ago, Mishael said:

I'm a middle eastern Christian, don't call us Arabs. Just because we speak Arabic doesn't make us Arabs, we were Arabized during the Arab conquests, real Arabs come from Arabia and are modern day Saudis, Yemenis, and Gulf Arabs, the rest are Arabized. I am of a Greek and Syriac-Aramaic heritage so please don't call us Arabs.

I wasnt speaking of Christians, do pay attention please.  I reread the post you were responding to and I dont know where you are getting that from

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

43 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Nope it's well known, even the term Nasrani was only used in heretical Gnostic Syriac texts. I can show you the unparalleled story of Arda Viraz and Isra and Miraj, and how it predates Islam well over hundreds of years. Zoroastrians pray five times a day and have a name for each prayer, their prayers are also around the same time as Muslims, not to mention they do wudu in the same way as Muslims. If I showed you a picture of a fire temple you'd think it was a mosque. Manichaeans also called Jesus the son of Mary and made him out to be a divine messenger sent by God and was not crucified. Also can you tell me any prophet who went to Mecca and kissed the black stone which is a pagan idol. Oh wait I forgot Mecca wasn't built until the fourth century by Mohammed's great great grandfather Qusay Ibn Kilab as a pagan temple. Islam is wreaked with paganism, you yourself cannot explain all the pagan elements of Islam.

Well known in Christian minds. Please quote authentic source and if you can't please don't something this is a waste of time and effort

Just now, OneGodBeliever said:

Your opinion has no value. Whatever you say means nothing. My opinion is Christianity originated from hinduism. Now prove its wasn't.

Pagan religions stole from the one true source, especially as Noah's and Abraham descendants spread all over the earth, taking biblical prophecy with them.

In response to another quote of yours, God DOES have a Son. He said it, we didnt. He has had a son since before the beginning of the universe. 

5 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Never said the Bible was a Bronze Age tradition, it just records Bronze Age traditions in it both as a way of conveying history accurately and predicting the messiah who is Jesus Christ.

So not all Bible is inspired by God but contains bronze age traditions also?

16 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

After you bring up authentic points I will reply not hearsay.

You are doing it yet again. Ignoring clear problems when they are right in front of you. None of it is hearsay

5 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You are doing it yet again. Ignoring clear problems when they are right in front of you. None of it is hearsay

Can you prove Christianity is not inspired by aliens. I heard somewhere it was aliens that revealed the Bible to corrupt humankind. Please prove otherwise