• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

People fabricated the story.

Then refute what I said above, if it was fabricated then it means your Quran lied when it said no one can produce a thing like it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

22 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

We can analyse the scriptures today. I'm not relying on anyone's opinion but stating what is written in bible

But what we are telling you, and I keep telling you this is NOT our opinions, it is in the bible. 

I noticed too that you yet still have to answer to my charge that the Koran is corrupted when I pointed out to you the example (only one out of many) of how Mary, mother of Jesus is said in the Koran to be daughter of 'Imran/Amram when Muhammad confused her with Miriam, sister of Moses, daughter of 'Imran/Amram and Jochabel. Mary, mother of Jesus was the daughter of Heli

4 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

That silly documentary is completely ignorant of history, claiming that the 4th century Roman empire created the NT forgetting the fact that the NT goes back to the beginning. And we have physical proof of that in fragments of the gospels that date to the first/early 2nd centuries. 

12 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Well for me it's a fact Islam is the truth. If it was not I'd not follow it. Again you are speaking unnecessarily that it's fact Islam this and that. Now see what I believe.

it's a fact Christianity's own history betrays it, and this a fact that christians cannot reconcile the concept of Trinity with each other. Is it one or three or three in one or one in three or what. For us 1=1. Tawheed is clear.

Now Muslims who worship saints can say it's not shirk(associating partners with God) and they can say anything but that does not make it true. They are like you said that bible contains bronze age history which is not inspired by God. Now mainstream Christians would consider those words blasphemy but I understand you are like our Shias, saying anything but claiming to me mainstream.

Christianity's history doesnt betray itself. Just because men's limited minds had difficulty grasping the concept of the Trinity doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. The Trinity is THREE persons united as one like a fmaily. 1x1x1=1.

True Christians do not worship saints either, that is Roman Catholic (not a true Christian church) tradition which they adopted out of paganism.

Yes the bible does contain bronze age history. The bible does not draw from that history, That history CONFIRMS the bible. Archaeology also confirms the bible. 

Listen, OneGod, GOD brought you here. Why? for you to convince us that Islam is true? If you truly believe that then you should leave because you will not succeed; because we know the REAL truth. That Jesus is God the Son come in the flesh for sinful men . And you will never convince us that Islam is anything but a lie.

Why did God really bring you here? Not for the reason you believe. But He wants you to learn the real truth. He wants you to be saved. What hope of salvation do you have in Islam who preaches a false Jesus?

On 4/20/2018 at 9:49 AM, Mishael said:

Christianity had no contact with the Indian subcontinent until a few centuries ago

There are stories, though I dont know how reliable they are, of Thomas making it to India, and there is evidence that there are remnants of  a few churches that may date back to nearly this time

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

See how you Muslims run when you have nothing left to throw at us.

Have you read CARM's Methods Muslims use to attack Christianity:

Number 7 applies here:

No. 7      Switching topics when challenged.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

6 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

You just told what many anti Muslims do so don't waste your time. Think how will Christians treat you of your blasphemy. I'm well aware of the differences in your sects. You can speak after you and Catholics agree on one thing let alone other sects. You don't agree whether to believe in bible alone or not. Muslims all over the world believe in only Quran and hadith. There are differences in interpretation but you can't agree on if God is 3 or 1 or can you make statues of Jesus or not or how many books does bible have etc.

Within Islam there are many sects and they all use same Qur'an.

SUNNIS: Sunnis are Muslims who are considered the more "orthodox" believers. Sunnis follow all the most traditional beliefs and actions.

SHI'ITES: The term Shi'a is a shortened from of Shi'at Ali, which means "the party of Ali" and at the time of Ali's death in 661, that is probably all it was: a party or tendency of people who supported Ali's claims to the caliphate. Over time, they became the largest non-Sunni sect in Islam.

SUFIS: Sufism is important to the development of Islam because it is in this tradition that the more spiritual and mystical aspects were preserved. This stands in contrast to the mainstream of Islam which, through its first centuries, was more concerned with the expansion and organization of the general community. Whereas in orthodox Islam there is a firm belief in the absolute transcendence and the majesty of God, in Sufism, God is in all things and all things are in Him. All visible and invisible beings are an emanation from Him, and are not really distinct from Him. This Sufi understanding of God leads to another heretical belief that man can attain divine-hood by being absorbed into the being of God. For the Sufis what counts is a personal relationship with God and that is the really important thing in life.

KAHRIJITES: In Arabic, their label means "to go out" – they were, in effect, the first Muslim dissidents and rebels, being present almost from the dawn of Islam. Like later dissidents, they chose to separate themselves from the main body of believers, feeling that the majority of Muslims had lost the "true path.

"WAHHABIS: Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab could be considered the first modern Islamic fundamentalist. He made the central point of his reform movement the idea that absolutely EVERY IDEA ADDED to Islam after the third century of the Muslim era was false and should be eliminated.

ISMAILIS: An early Shi'a sect which split from the main group because of a dispute over who should be considered the next Iman.

ZAIDIS: Formed by Zaid, a grandson of Jusain, the Zaidis have believed that the true Iman must publicly assert his claim to the title and seek to overthrow the corrupt regime run by unacceptable rulers.

FATIMIDS: The Fatimids are a successor movement to the Isma'ilis and are descendants of Fatima and Ali through the line of Isma'il. In the tenth century, those descendants asserted themselves as caliphs in North Africa, and ruled Egypt from 969 to 1171.

NIZARI: This sect is actually very well known around the world, but under a different name: the Assassins.

DRUZE: The Druze comprise another sect which is not widely regarded as being "truly" Muslim. This group diverged from mainstream Islam in the eleventh century when some Isma'ilis started to believe that God became manifest in the personality of a prophet or iman.

BAHA'I: Baha'i is another movement which is descended from Islam, but which most Muslims today no longer regard as authentically Islamic. Baha'i is an eclectic religion that boasts a prophet, Baha'u'llah, who supersedes Muhammad and has temples scattered around the world.

NATION OF ISLAM: I don't know what they believe, but I've read that Islam does not look with favor on them.

SIKHISM: Located in India. I don't know what they believe.

QADIANIS (AHMADIYAH) A heterodox sect formed by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, a punjabi, who has been labelled a heretic. He declared himself a mujaddid (a renewer of faith) in 1882 and set about spreading his message. He ruled out jihad against the kuffar who occupied the Islamic lands. He alleged that Jesus(a.s) had escaped from the cross and had attained the age of 120. He further alleges that Jesus(a.s) was buried in Sringar. Ghulam then went on to allege that he was the Mahdi, the second coming of Jesus, and the last avatara of Vishnu. They also deny the virgin birth and sinless nature of Christ, discrediting any superiority of Christ over Muhammad. They are the most active Muslim missionary group in the West.

ISMAILIS: It is well known that from an early stage in the development of Shi'ism, the imams had been looked upon with such reverence, that some people ascribed to them qualities, such that they were looked on as more than merely humans. Some people saw them as the visible manifestations of the spirit of Allah(swt), astagfullah. Coupled with this was the idea that the Quran not only had an open obviously clear meaning, but it also contained a hidden truth.

YAZIDIS The Yazidis call themselves the Dawasin. The Yazidi religion has elements of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, as well as some paganism. They consider the bible and the Quran to be sacred. They are also well known as 'devil worshipers' by other people who live near them. The 'Peacock Angel' is their symbol for a fallen angel Malik Taus, who is their euphemism for evil or the devil, who they fear and seek to appease. According them evil is part of divinity as is good. The Peacock Angel is used in their festivals where they carry out strange and very secret rituals. THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVIL IS FOUND IN LETTUCE, AND ARE VERY CAREFUL AROUND LETTUCES.

The Yazidis put God on the top, but only as a creator, he is no longer seen as an acting force. This responsibility is taken by Shaykh Adi and the Malik Taus. Malik Taus is said to have repented for his sins, and cried for 7000 years filling 7 jars full of tears, which were used to put out the fire in hell, thus there is no hell in Yazidism.

Yazidis pray twice a day towards the sun, making sure there are no non-Yazidis around them, dedicating their prayer to Malik Taus. In August they go on a pilgrimage to Adi's tomb for six days. Here, they practise many strange rituals, such as sacrificing an ox, which they all eat. They also wash figures of Malik Taus, dance and sing songs. Many of their rituals here have never been seen by outsiders, and are thus unknown. They also have a three day fast in December.

The Yazidis are organized in a tribal system each with a chief. They don't talk to other Kurds, and marrying of non-Yazidis is forbidden. They come up with the pathetic story, that they are the only descendants of Adam, while all the rest of mankind descend from women, and are thus inferior. Noone would want to convert to Yazidism, but they would not be allowed to if they wanted to anyway, you have to be born Yazidi. The worst punishment in Yazidism is expulsion from the community, which they say means your soul is lost forever. If a married Yazidi man stays abroad for more than a year he is divorced from his wife, and is not allowed to remarry a Yazidi woman.

All their children must be baptized, male circumcision is also performed, but is not compulsory. When they die they are buried immediately with their hands crossed pointed in an Eastern direction.

ALAWIS: The Alawis call themselves the "followers of Ali". In reality they are an ethnic group as much as a religion, and are found mainly in Syria but also in parts of Lebanon and Turkey, It has been suggested that they are in fact the descendants of a South Arabian tribe who emigrated to the north. Alawis seem to have originated in the Sevener Movement, A PRE-ISLAMIC CHRISTIAN GNOSTICISM. Later influences from the Ismailis seemed to have caused them to incorporate more Islamic ideas into their faith.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

36 minutes ago, GeorgeTwo said:

SUNNIS: Sunnis are Muslims who are considered the more "orthodox" believers. Sunnis follow all the most traditional beliefs and actions.

SHI'ITES: The term Shi'a is a shortened from of Shi'at Ali, which means "the party of Ali" and at the time of Ali's death in 661, that is probably all it was: a party or tendency of people who supported Ali's claims to the caliphate. Over time, they became the largest non-Sunni sect in Islam.

SUFIS: Sufism is important to the development of Islam because it is in this tradition that the more spiritual and mystical aspects were preserved. This stands in contrast to the mainstream of Islam which, through its first centuries, was more concerned with the expansion and organization of the general community. Whereas in orthodox Islam there is a firm belief in the absolute transcendence and the majesty of God, in Sufism, God is in all things and all things are in Him. All visible and invisible beings are an emanation from Him, and are not really distinct from Him. This Sufi understanding of God leads to another heretical belief that man can attain divine-hood by being absorbed into the being of God. For the Sufis what counts is a personal relationship with God and that is the really important thing in life.

KAHRIJITES: In Arabic, their label means "to go out" – they were, in effect, the first Muslim dissidents and rebels, being present almost from the dawn of Islam. Like later dissidents, they chose to separate themselves from the main body of believers, feeling that the majority of Muslims had lost the "true path.

"WAHHABIS: Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab could be considered the first modern Islamic fundamentalist. He made the central point of his reform movement the idea that absolutely EVERY IDEA ADDED to Islam after the third century of the Muslim era was false and should be eliminated.

ISMAILIS: An early Shi'a sect which split from the main group because of a dispute over who should be considered the next Iman.

ZAIDIS: Formed by Zaid, a grandson of Jusain, the Zaidis have believed that the true Iman must publicly assert his claim to the title and seek to overthrow the corrupt regime run by unacceptable rulers.

FATIMIDS: The Fatimids are a successor movement to the Isma'ilis and are descendants of Fatima and Ali through the line of Isma'il. In the tenth century, those descendants asserted themselves as caliphs in North Africa, and ruled Egypt from 969 to 1171.

NIZARI: This sect is actually very well known around the world, but under a different name: the Assassins.

DRUZE: The Druze comprise another sect which is not widely regarded as being "truly" Muslim. This group diverged from mainstream Islam in the eleventh century when some Isma'ilis started to believe that God became manifest in the personality of a prophet or iman.

BAHA'I: Baha'i is another movement which is descended from Islam, but which most Muslims today no longer regard as authentically Islamic. Baha'i is an eclectic religion that boasts a prophet, Baha'u'llah, who supersedes Muhammad and has temples scattered around the world.

NATION OF ISLAM: I don't know what they believe, but I've read that Islam does not look with favor on them.

QADIANIS (AHMADIYAH) A heterodox sect formed by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, a punjabi, who has been labelled a heretic. He declared himself a mujaddid (a renewer of faith) in 1882 and set about spreading his message. He ruled out jihad against the kuffar who occupied the Islamic lands. He alleged that Jesus(a.s) had escaped from the cross and had attained the age of 120. He further alleges that Jesus(a.s) was buried in Sringar. Ghulam then went on to allege that he was the Mahdi, the second coming of Jesus, and the last avatara of Vishnu. They also deny the virgin birth and sinless nature of Christ, discrediting any superiority of Christ over Muhammad. They are the most active Muslim missionary group in the West.

ISMAILIS: It is well known that from an early stage in the development of Shi'ism, the imams had been looked upon with such reverence, that some people ascribed to them qualities, such that they were looked on as more than merely humans. Some people saw them as the visible manifestations of the spirit of Allah(swt), astagfullah. Coupled with this was the idea that the Quran not only had an open obviously clear meaning, but it also contained a hidden truth.

YAZIDIS The Yazidis call themselves the Dawasin. The Yazidi religion has elements of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, as well as some paganism. They consider the bible and the Quran to be sacred. They are also well known as 'devil worshipers' by other people who live near them. The 'Peacock Angel' is their symbol for a fallen angel Malik Taus, who is their euphemism for evil or the devil, who they fear and seek to appease. According them evil is part of divinity as is good. The Peacock Angel is used in their festivals where they carry out strange and very secret rituals. THEY ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVIL IS FOUND IN LETTUCE, AND ARE VERY CAREFUL AROUND LETTUCES.

The Yazidis put God on the top, but only as a creator, he is no longer seen as an acting force. This responsibility is taken by Shaykh Adi and the Malik Taus. Malik Taus is said to have repented for his sins, and cried for 7000 years filling 7 jars full of tears, which were used to put out the fire in hell, thus there is no hell in Yazidism.

Yazidis pray twice a day towards the sun, making sure there are no non-Yazidis around them, dedicating their prayer to Malik Taus. In August they go on a pilgrimage to Adi's tomb for six days. Here, they practise many strange rituals, such as sacrificing an ox, which they all eat. They also wash figures of Malik Taus, dance and sing songs. Many of their rituals here have never been seen by outsiders, and are thus unknown. They also have a three day fast in December.

The Yazidis are organized in a tribal system each with a chief. They don't talk to other Kurds, and marrying of non-Yazidis is forbidden. They come up with the pathetic story, that they are the only descendants of Adam, while all the rest of mankind descend from women, and are thus inferior. Noone would want to convert to Yazidism, but they would not be allowed to if they wanted to anyway, you have to be born Yazidi. The worst punishment in Yazidism is expulsion from the community, which they say means your soul is lost forever. If a married Yazidi man stays abroad for more than a year he is divorced from his wife, and is not allowed to remarry a Yazidi woman.

All their children must be baptized, male circumcision is also performed, but is not compulsory. When they die they are buried immediately with their hands crossed pointed in an Eastern direction.

ALAWIS: The Alawis call themselves the "followers of Ali". In reality they are an ethnic group as much as a religion, and are found mainly in Syria but also in parts of Lebanon and Turkey, It has been suggested that they are in fact the descendants of a South Arabian tribe who emigrated to the north. Alawis seem to have originated in the Sevener Movement, A PRE-ISLAMIC CHRISTIAN GNOSTICISM. Later influences from the Ismailis seemed to have caused them to incorporate more Islamic ideas into their faith.

Just a heads up Druze, Alawites, Yazidis, and Baha'i aren't Muslims they are based off of Islam and are offshoots of Islam. There's also no such thing as Wahhabis they are called Salafis and are probably the most pure Muslims but suprise suprise are the most extreme and murderous ones, and are dominant in Saudi and and other such places. Sikhs are mixed with Hindu and Islamic concepts, but aren't even close to Islam. The debate on wheather Ahmadis are Muslims has also been going on for a long time considering they don't believe in Mohammed as being the last prophet saying he was fulfilled by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. Lol what a confusion of a religion.

الحمدلله على نعمة المسيحية

Edited by Mishael

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, GeorgeTwo said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Christianity's history doesnt betray itself. Just because men's limited minds had difficulty grasping the concept of the Trinity doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. The Trinity is THREE persons united as one like a fmaily. 1x1x1=1.

True Christians do not worship saints either, that is Roman Catholic (not a true Christian church) tradition which they adopted out of paganism.

Yes the bible does contain bronze age history. The bible does not draw from that history, That history CONFIRMS the bible. Archaeology also confirms the bible. 

Listen, OneGod, GOD brought you here. Why? for you to convince us that Islam is true? If you truly believe that then you should leave because you will not succeed; because we know the REAL truth. That Jesus is God the Son come in the flesh for sinful men . And you will never convince us that Islam is anything but a lie.

Why did God really bring you here? Not for the reason you believe. But He wants you to learn the real truth. He wants you to be saved. What hope of salvation do you have in Islam who preaches a false Jesus?

1x1x1=1 when you count people you don't multiply. No wonder you are what you are :)