• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Jews also agree with Muslims that Jesus isn't the Messiah and never believed Jesus was God ! I am ready to agree with Jews for both of our claims

The Qur'an says that Jesus is the Messiah.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

21 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Thousands of Christians in mexico have been beheading one another in recent years. There have been over a dozen beheads this month alone. Beheadings happen in a lot of Christian cultures. Remember Rwanda? 

Answering Islam is not a good source. 

Rwanda was more nationalistic then religious, when have mexcicans behead each 0ther based on sect differences, I think you meant Iraq.

36 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Thousands of Christians in mexico have been beheading one another in recent years. There have been over a dozen beheads this month alone. Beheadings happen in a lot of Christian cultures. Remember Rwanda? 

Answering Islam is not a good source. 

Answering Islam is an excellent source.  It uses Islamic sources.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Debp said:

That's true...my friend who was raised as a Muslim says they believe Jesus is the Messiah.

The Jews don't as he brought up the fact that Jews interpret it in such way. Jews are not honest too when it comes to old testament. So what Jews say I don't generally care

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, GeorgeTwo said:

Answering Islam is an excellent source.  It uses Islamic sources.

There is a website called answering Christianity. I don't quote the website unless a Christian plays copy paste game. Best way is to discuss bible & Quran and what Christians & Muslims believe

Edited by OneGodBeliever

15 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Answering Islam is a Christian website that is intended to appear as an authentic site to learn about Islam, but it was created to intentionally deceive both Christians and Muslims about what Islam actually teaches. It uses Islamic sources, but it distorts them and uses them out of context.  If someone wants to learn what Islam teaches, it's best to talk to and interact with actual Muslims.  

Answering-Islam answers Muslim objections to the Bible and Jesus.  They quote Muslim polemics and answer their objections.  They will correct any error on their part.

8 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

There is a website called answering Christianity. I don't quote the website unless a Christian plays copy paste game. Best way is to discuss bible & Quran and what Christians & Muslims believe

http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Osama/index.htm

14 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

You can compare both Answering Islam with Answering Christianity and see which one makes more sense. Answering Islam's make way more sense then Answering Christianity I myself challenged the head of Answering Christianity Osama Abdullah to answer the question about Gharaniq but he chose to viciously insult Christianity instead. Not to mention the people who run Answering Christianity don't seem to want Christians going on there refuting them. Here is the link if you don't believe me, I'm Al Masihi on Answering Christianity:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php/topic,3095.0.html

Edited by Mishael

25 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Answering Islam is a Christian website that is intended to appear as an authentic site to learn about Islam, but it was created to intentionally deceive both Christians and Muslims about what Islam actually teaches. It uses Islamic sources, but it distorts them and uses them out of context.  If someone wants to learn what Islam teaches, it's best to talk to and interact with actual Muslims.  

It's always good to go straight to Islamic sources as I do instead of trusting Muslims who are perfectly capable of manipulating their own texts. The English interpretation of the Quran even mistranslated many words such as قتل which means kill to fight, or فرج which means vagina to chasity. So it's very hard to trust people who don't play fairly or are perfectly fine with lying.

And for any of you Muslims who say Islam is against extremism I urge you to please tell me what was the difference in Isis treatment of Christians in Mosul to the pact of Umar:
The ruler would provide security for the Christian believers who follow the rules of the pact.
Prohibition against building new churches, places of worship, monasteries, monks or a new cell. (Hence it was also forbidden to build new synagogues, although it is known that new synagogues were built after the occupation of the Islam, for example in Jerusalem and Ramle. The law that prohibits to build new synagogues was not new for the Jews, it was applied also during the Byzantines. It was new for the Christians.)
Prohibition against rebuilding destroyed churches, by day or night, in their own neighborhoods or those situated in the quarters of the Muslims.
Prohibition against hanging a cross on the Churches.
Muslims should be allowed to enter Churches (for shelter) in any time, both in day and night.
Obliging the call of prayer by a bell or a kind of Gong (Nakos) to be low in volume.
Prohibition of Christians and Jews against raising their voices at prayer times.
Prohibition against teaching non-Muslim children the Qur'an.
Christians were forbidden to show their religion in public, or to be seen with Christian books or symbols in public, on the roads or in the markets of the Muslims.
Palm Sunday and Easter parades were banned.
Funerals should be conducted quietly.
Prohibition against burying non-Muslim dead near Muslims.
Prohibition against raising a pig next to a Muslims neighbor.
Christian were forbidden to sell Muslims alcoholic beverage.
Christians were forbidden to provide cover or shelter for spies.
Prohibition against telling a lie about Muslims.
Obligation to show deference toward Muslims. If a Muslim wishes to sit, non-Muslim should be rise from his seats and let the Muslim sit.
Prohibition against preaching to Muslims in an attempt to convert them from Islam.
Prohibition against preventing the conversion to Islam of some one who wants to convert.
The appearance of the non-Muslims has to be different from those of the Muslims: Prohibition against wearing Qalansuwa (kind of dome that was used to wear by Bedouin), Bedouin turban (Amamh), Muslims shoes, and Sash to their waists. As to their heads, it was forbidden to comb the hair sidewise as the Muslim custom, and they were forced to cut the hair in the front of the head. Also non-Muslim shall not imitate the Arab-Muslim way of speech nor shall adopt the kunyas (Arabic byname, such as "abu Khattib").
Obligation to identify non-Muslims as such by clipping the heads' forelocks and by always dressing in the same manner, wherever they go, with binding the zunar (a kind of belt) around the waists. Christians to wear blue belts or turbans, Jews to wear yellow belts or turbans, Zoroastrians to wear black belts or turbans, and Samaritans to wear red belts or turbans.
Prohibition against riding animals in the Muslim custom, and prohibition against riding with a saddle.
Prohibition against adopting a Muslim title of honor.
Prohibition against engraving Arabic inscriptions on signet seals.
Prohibition against any possession of weapons.
Non-Muslims must host a Muslim passerby for at least 3 days and feed him.
Non-Muslims prohibited from buying a Muslim prisoner.
Prohibition against taking slaves who have been allotted to Muslims.
Prohibition against non-Muslims to lead, govern or employ Muslims.
If a non-Muslim beats a Muslim, his Dhimmi is removed.
The worship places of non-Muslims must be lower in elevation than the lowest mosque in town.
The houses of non-Muslims must not be taller in elevation than the houses of Muslims.