• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

allah has no son, but has THREE DAUGHTERS?

al-lat, al-uzza and manat.

muslim.jpg

Incase Muslims use the excuse that Arabic speaking Jews and Christians use the word Allah for God, first of all we were forcefully Arabized after living under Arabs for so long and even when we say Allah we use it to refer to God of Abraham, the Islamic Allah is a pagan god. I myself pray in my original native language Aramaic-Syriac not Arabic.

Edited by Mishael

OneGodBeliever walked out on my question regarding the Gharaniq incident when Mohammed said to worship the daughters of Allah, Allat, Manat, and Al Uzza.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,017
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

16 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I'm not sure how it is possible that you have not heard of the epidemic of beheadings taking place in Mexico. Surely living close to the border with Mexico you have heard of La Santa Muerte and the people that follow this "religion"? 

Below is a story from way back in 2012:

Things have only gotten worse since that story was published. Below is a more recent article that goes into the "religion" these people follow.

This is pretty far off topic, so I will refrain from commenting anymore about this. I was just surprised that someone living in such close proximity to the US/Mexico border hasn't heard about beheadings taking place in that country and would proclaim that no such thing is happening when reports of these atrocities come out of Mexico on a regular basis.  If one goes to google images and does a search using the words "Mexico beheading" they will find plenty of evidence of these hideous crimes. (The content is extremely graphic, so I suggest not doing this)

I stand corrected.   The drug cartels are doing that in addition to regular murders.   The beheadings sound like they are nearer to the Texas side of Mexico....I am North of the far Western side of Mexico, far from Texas.

I  know the drug cartels are extremely violent, killing judges, police and ordinary people.   Illegal drugs are a big business to them and they don't want any interference from authorities.

The MS-13 gang (Santaria) are known to be devil worshippers....I think that is the "religion" you speak of.

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

OneGodBeliever walked out on my question regarding the Gharaniq incident when Mohammed said to worship the daughters of Allah, Allat, Manat, and Al Uzza.

Yes, that does create a problem for him saying God has no partners or children.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Thousands of Christians in mexico have been beheading one another in recent years. There have been over a dozen beheads this month alone. Beheadings happen in a lot of Christian cultures. Remember Rwanda? 

Answering Islam is not a good source. 

Again, these are not Christians beheading anyone.   It is the violent drug cartels doing this.....they follow the devil.

4 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Members of the drug cartels claim to be Christians and even do charitable works and build churches with drug money. It's not much different than those committing atrocities in the name of Islam claiming to be Muslims or members of the KKK using the Bible to justify their hatred and racism. All of these groups follow the devil. 

Yes, you can claim to be a Christian, but the Lord said you shall know them by their fruit.  The Lord also said love your neighbor as yourself.

19 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Members of the drug cartels claim to be Christians and even do charitable works and build churches with drug money. It's not much different than those committing atrocities in the name of Islam claiming to be Muslims or members of the KKK using the Bible to justify their hatred and racism. All of these groups follow the devil. 

KKK's basic doctrine goes against Christianity as we know Jesus wasn't white, Isis and other so called extremists beliefs are exactly online with the Quran and Sunnah. Drug Cartels don't kill in the name of Christianity they kill for drugs and crime, Muslims who kill in the name of their religion merely follow their religion many genuinely believe that what they do is right and they will be rewarded in heaven for it. All Muslims follow the devil as only the devil commands killing and subjugation to spread his words as their so called god does.

Quran 8:39 – “And fight with them until there is no more fitna and religion should be only for Allah”

Muslims will be quick to point out fitna means persecution and that muslims are to only fight oppression until they can worship Allah, but according to Islam Shirk (polytheism) is the greatest persecution of all and every religion not Islam in their eyes is polytheistic and shares partners with Allah and therefore Shirk and Kufr must be subjugated and removed forcefully from the world as Allah and his messenger command. 

Edited by Mishael

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

19 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I'm not a Muslim, I am a Christian. 

My knowledge of Islam goes back to the 1980's while in the Military. It was at that time that I had to take courses in Islamic Studies before I was assigned to an Islamic country. I have a copy of the Qur'an here on my desk and even have an app on my phone. I have a fairly thorough understanding of Islam and have read the Qur'an in its entirety many times over since the 80's and when time permits I still take some courses online to continue to increase my knowledge of Islam.   

I am a missionary, and for the past six and a half years I have lived in a Muslim village here in Davao City on the island of Mindanao. In fact I am the only Christian that lives in the ten unit apartment building I am staying in. There's not a day that goes by that I am not in the company of Muslims. My ministry takes me to places like Sta. Barbara in Zamboanga and the island of Basilan. Basilan is predominantly Muslim and at the heart of the terrorism problem here in the Philippines. The town I visit most often is Maluso which is the hometown of the first emir of the Islamic State in southeast Asia. Basilan is also where where the first official ISIS attack took place in the Philippines. I have witnessed first hand what extremism and terrorism carried out in the name of Islam is capable of doing and the affects it has on people's lives. I can say with confidence that those promoting these actions and those carrying them out do not represent true Islam or the followers of Islam. 

Unlike many in the west, my education of Islam did not begin with the events of 9/11 and what has followed. I know the difference between what true Islam teaches and what perverted sects such as Wahhabism do. I also know that most Muslims are honest, compassionate, and caring people just as most Christians are. I have served with Muslims in the past while in the Military, and Muslims keep me safe when I travel to places where terrorist flourish even today. I feel just as confident with a Muslim soldier by my side as I do a Christian soldier. 

There will always be a few Christians and Muslims who make false allegations against each others religions, but they are in the minority. The vast majority of people in this world regardless of their religion just want to live quiet peaceful lives in harmony with their neighbors and this is what both Christianity and Islam teach. 

Thanks for your story.  I have lots of questions.

First, do you speak and understand the Arabic language?

Second, please interpret the following verse for me:

Surah 2:62:

Shakirir?t=islamawakened-20&l=as2&o=1&a=161534   Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, GeorgeTwo said:

Thanks for your story.  I have lots of questions.

First, do you speak and understand the Arabic language?

Second, please interpret the following verse for me:

Surah 2:62:

Shakirir?t=islamawakened-20&l=as2&o=1&a=161534   Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Thanks.

I can interpret the verse for you, those who believe from the people in the book will have their reward from Allah, but the meaning of believe here means they must repent and believe in the prophethood of Mohammed. Disbelievers who don't repent and accept Islam from the Ahl Al Kitab (which are all of us) are still considered Kuffar and Mushrikun who must be converted, subdued, or killed.