• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

I can interpret the verse for you, those who believe from the people in the book will have their reward from Allah, but the meaning of believe here means they must repent and believe in the prophethood of Mohammed. Disbelievers who don't repent and accept Islam from the Ahl Al Kitab (which are all of us) are still considered Kuffar and Mushrikun who must be converted, subdued, or killed.

I know that is what it means.  But, since Badjao33 said he studied the Qur'an so much, I wanted to know if he knew what it meant.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

50 minutes ago, GeorgeTwo said:

I know that is what it means.  But, since Badjao33 said he studied the Qur'an so much, I wanted to know if he knew what it meant.

There's hundreds of verses to pick and choose from, sorry if I spoiled it for you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

19 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

he's done the same to me, but would not engage me in a public discussion.

He doesnt seem too willing to answer to any points I put to him

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/21/2018 at 11:44 AM, OneGodBeliever said:

1x1x1=1 when you count people you don't multiply. No wonder you are what you are :)

Umm yeah you do when you count the Trinity because the Trinity is united and not separate

11 hours ago, Mishael said:

OneGodBeliever walked out on my question regarding the Gharaniq incident when Mohammed said to worship the daughters of Allah, Allat, Manat, and Al Uzza.

See that is one of the problems I have brought up ,that Muslims will not answer clear problems with the Koran but will continue to ignore them. They wont use their own God given brains to reason things out but continue to think the way that Islam tells them to think, meaning, DONT QUESTION. I wont even bother to answer the rest of that long list now, there is no point when he wont listen

On 4/22/2018 at 8:05 AM, OneGodBeliever said:

Jews also agree with Muslims that Jesus isn't the Messiah and never believed Jesus was God ! I am ready to agree with Jews for both of our claims

Doesnt matter what they believe, most Jews have been blinded to the truth ,as prophesied in scripture. But they will see the truth soon as will you.

On 4/22/2018 at 9:02 AM, Badjao33 said:

Thousands of Christians in mexico have been beheading one another in recent years. There have been over a dozen beheads this month alone. Beheadings happen in a lot of Christian cultures. Remember Rwanda? 

The"Christianity" in Mexico and Rwanda is nearly entirely Roman Catholicism which is not true Christianity but a Satanic counterfeit. Bit of a change of subject here--> Its also well known that the Rwandan massacre happened shortly after a few young schoolgirls saw an apparition of "Mary" (demonic as we all know) and any apparitions of Mary that appear all are followed very quickly by massacres or all out wars

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,015
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,277
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 4/22/2018 at 10:18 AM, Badjao33 said:

I'm not a Muslim, I am a Christian. 

My knowledge of Islam goes back to the 1980's while in the Military. It was at that time that I had to take courses in Islamic Studies before I was assigned to an Islamic country. I have a copy of the Qur'an here on my desk and even have an app on my phone. I have a fairly thorough understanding of Islam and have read the Qur'an in its entirety many times over since the 80's and when time permits I still take some courses online to continue to increase my knowledge of Islam.   

I am a missionary, and for the past six and a half years I have lived in a Muslim village here in Davao City on the island of Mindanao. In fact I am the only Christian that lives in the ten unit apartment building I am staying in. There's not a day that goes by that I am not in the company of Muslims. My ministry takes me to places like Sta. Barbara in Zamboanga and the island of Basilan. Basilan is predominantly Muslim and at the heart of the terrorism problem here in the Philippines. The town I visit most often is Maluso which is the hometown of the first emir of the Islamic State in southeast Asia. Basilan is also where where the first official ISIS attack took place in the Philippines. I have witnessed first hand what extremism and terrorism carried out in the name of Islam is capable of doing and the affects it has on people's lives. I can say with confidence that those promoting these actions and those carrying them out do not represent true Islam or the followers of Islam. 

Unlike many in the west, my education of Islam did not begin with the events of 9/11 and what has followed. I know the difference between what true Islam teaches and what perverted sects such as Wahhabism do. I also know that most Muslims are honest, compassionate, and caring people just as most Christians are. I have served with Muslims in the past while in the Military, and Muslims keep me safe when I travel to places where terrorist flourish even today. I feel just as confident with a Muslim soldier by my side as I do a Christian soldier. 

There will always be a few Christians and Muslims who make false allegations against each others religions, but they are in the minority. The vast majority of people in this world regardless of their religion just want to live quiet peaceful lives in harmony with their neighbors and this is what both Christianity and Islam teach. 

Friend, have you ever preached the Gospel of Christ to your neighbors and others?   What was their reaction to you saying Christ died for their sins, rose from the dead.....and we are all only saved through faith in Christ?  Also, that Jesus is the Son of God.

Btw, I love Muslims but see they have been deceived.

Edited by Debp
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, Mishael said:

You didn't answer the question, can God create a son without a consort or does he need a wife first?

Like God created Adam without a mother and a father, he can create Jesus without a father. Its blasphemy to say God has a son.

Not according to God's Word;

Luke 3:22, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved son; in thee I am well pleased. 

Luke 9:35, And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

9 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

The"Christianity" in Mexico and Rwanda is nearly entirely Roman Catholicism which is not true Christianity but a Satanic counterfeit. Bit of a change of subject here--> Its also well known that the Rwandan massacre happened shortly after a few young schoolgirls saw an apparition of "Mary" (demonic as we all know) and any apparitions of Mary that appear all are followed very quickly by massacres or all out wars

Roman Catholicism isn't evil and needs to stop being portrayed as such.