• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

18 hours ago, Mishael said:

You do know the Catholic Church itself opposed the Holocaust and Hitler's actions, not to mention Hitler's persecuted the Catholic Church in Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

LOL. They signed a concordant with hitler

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

18 hours ago, Mishael said:

It's not an anti Christian source only in your opinion is it. Even if it was anti Christian can you refute it?

Then any sources of mine are not "anti-catholic", only your opinion is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 4/27/2018 at 11:23 AM, Mishael said:

Prove it's pagan from history, there's no proof Christmas was pagan that's a common myth I researched it myself. Since no catholic sources state Pope Gregory stating this and when I google it all I get are evangelical sites not one historical source states he said t his, kind of proves it's a fabrication.

Of course no CATHOLIC sites will give you the truth, that shouldnt be a surprise to anyone who knows the truth. There is a good reason why we all know ROME is spiritual Babylon, its because its a total mess of pagan practices!

Come on man dont waste your time with Catholic websites they will never give you the truth. Evangelical websites are quoting historical facts, so, what you think they are just making this stuff up just for the hell of it

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

2 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Of course no CATHOLIC sites will give you the truth, that shouldnt be a surprise to anyone who knows the truth. There is a good reason why we all know ROME is spiritual Babylon, its because its a total mess of pagan practices!

Come on man dont waste your time with Catholic websites they will never give you the truth. Evangelical websites are quoting historical facts, so, what you think they are just making this stuff up just for the hell of it

Show me the historical facts also none of the stuff you quoted were facts just propaganda. Lol, Evangelical sites are always truthful while Catholic ones are always liars, can you prove any of the information on the site as false if it infact is?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Show me the historical facts also none of the stuff you quoted were facts just propaganda. Lol, Evangelical sites are always truthful while Catholic ones are always liars, can you prove any of the information on the site as false if it infact is?

I have shown you the facts and you still wont see. You are just like me when I used to be a non believer; I often like to say that you could have shown me Jesus Christ face to face and I would still have blown him off as an alien from Star Trek or something. 

You cant just go ahead and assume all evangelical websites are all liars. You cant just assume Hyslop is a liar. Nothing of the Catholic church has any biblical origins but was all adopted from paganism

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

23 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I have shown you the facts and you still wont see. You are just like me when I used to be a non believer; I often like to say that you could have shown me Jesus Christ face to face and I would still have blown him off as an alien from Star Trek or something. 

You cant just go ahead and assume all evangelical websites are all liars. You cant just assume Hyslop is a liar. Nothing of the Catholic church has any biblical origins but was all adopted from paganism

My question was clear, prove to me using historical facts that all the stuff I said was wrong.