• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Mishael said:

Jesus is The Only Begotten Son. We are all sons of God however only Jesus was the eternal begotten son of God.

Now you don't get to choose words. Yes there are other verses on sons of God. Here you must concentrate on the word "firstborn"!

Mary had a son with no consort, is she stronger then Allah?

I will tell you last time which I have said a million times.

God created Jesus with the words be and he became. Nothing complicated

6 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Begotten through the Holy Ghost. 

One God, In your responses to us there are a few things I have noticed about you. Although you have some very good respectable questions, you have been doing the very same things that we all have seen Muslims do time and time again.

ONE: You ignore truly glaring errors in the Koran, errors that cannot be explained away, and you pretend they dont exist.

TWO: You like to play 1984 2+2=5 mind twisting semantics games to try to convince us that certain thing in your Koran and other Islamic traditions dont mean what they really do mean.

Now we dont expect you to be some great Islamic scholar, but we do expect you to use your head and learn to think outside the box. And not the way Islam tells you to think.

Such as when I brought up with you one of the 99 names of allah, the Greatest Deceiver, which clearly calls God a big fat liar and you claim that God is a deceiver but not a liar.

IT MEANS THE SAME THING THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS. This is the same type of silly illogic that globalist idiots who dont mind the idea of living under martial law who will all say that we should be prepared to lose some of our freedoms to preserve our liberty. Same bloody thing!

There is no difference whatever between a deceiver and a liar. You can lie through your actions, and not necessarily just words. God does not deceive people EVER. Satan deceives. And men deceive. but not God. God will sometimes allow this deception by men and Satan to show men their folly and fill up to the skies with their sin but He Himself does not deceive.

You also deny that the Koran calls Jesus the Word of God in the same way that the bible does. And yet the proof is right under your nose as I posted. And as I told you you CANNOT separate the Word of God from God Himself.

You deny against all logic and reasoning and history and archaeology that the gospels that Arab Christians had in the 7th century were the same ones that we have today. 

Its also well known that the classical Arabic of the Koran is a major pain in the butt to translate accurately without referring back to its Semitic roots in Hebrew. Because of that the vast majority of translations make a dreadful number of mistakes and that is often why Muslims usually consider the Arabic one the one true one and the others little better than paraphrases and commentaries.

I wish to add too that the Koran contains a lot of work form Jewish and Christian apocryphal literature which were never part of the canon and were considered heretical right from the beginning. 

I have read somewhere (I would have to look it up again) that those over recent years who have tried to translate the Arabic correctly, using its Hebraic roots, actually found that the Koranic narrative regarding Jesus actually FITS the Gospel narrative especially the parts regarding His divinity and His sacrifice. 

Now if I am seeming harsh here its because God loves you more than you know (there is no such love in the Koran) and He does often give people a serious kick to the bum to wake them up. And its time for you to wake up brother and learn how to listen.

After you bring up authentic points I will reply not hearsay.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

I will tell you last time which I have said a million times.

God created Jesus with the words be and he became. Nothing complicated

So is there a reason he can't have a son without a consort, I mean after all you said with no consort no son, oh but wait here you are now saying God can say be and it was, so as you can imagine I'm quote lost.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

2 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

He does not need a wife or a son. Period

The Qur'an says that your Allah needs a wife in order to have a son.

It all goes back to your Allah's mistaken idea that monogenes means sex.

The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is the saying from their mouth; (In this) they are intimate; what the Unbelievers of the old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the truth. [Qur'an 9:3 

He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son. She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste? He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained. Sura 19:19-21 Pickthall

What Mary is really asking is: "How can I have a son without a consort?" Allah replies: "It is easy for Me." 

Compare that verse with this one:

Quote:

And they make the jinn associates with Allah, while He created them, and they falsely attribute to Him sons and daughters without knowledge; glory be to Him, and highly exalted is He above what they ascribe (to Him). Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things. S. 6:100-101 Shakir

The Qur'an is asking a rhetorical question. How can Allah have a son without a consort; it is impossible. Isn't it interesting that when Allah speaks of Jesus and His son-ship Allah says that he cannot have a son without a consort but tells Mary that she can have a son without a consort because it is "easy" for Me"?

Mary could do something Allah could not do?

Commentary from my Qur'an:

"It is a derogation from the glory of God in fact it is blasphemy to say that God begets sons, like a man or an animal. The Christian doctrine is here emphatically repudiated. If words have any meaning, it would mean an attribution to God of a material nature, and of the lower animal functions of sex."

Christians do not believe sex was involved with the conception; this is a huge mistake on the part of your Allah.  The one true God would have known better than to make this mistake.

So is there a reason he can't have a son without a consort, I mean after all you said with no consort no son, oh but wait here you are now saying God can say be and it was, so as you can imagine I'm quote lost.

Yes if it was will of God to have a son he can create him without a mother as Adam had no father or mother and call him his son. But then son means someone born to somebody. You must bring any other word than son. Like husband is someone married to a woman. You can't be a husband without a wife. Now your question would be like, can God create a husband without a wife? We both know this is silly. I want to know why you left worship of One God for worship of Father, Son & holy ghost which is 3?

6 hours ago, GeorgeTwo said:

The Qur'an says that your Allah needs a wife in order to have a son.

It all goes back to your Allah's mistaken idea that monogenes means sex.

The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is the saying from their mouth; (In this) they are intimate; what the Unbelievers of the old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the truth. [Qur'an 9:3 

He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son. She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste? He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained. Sura 19:19-21 Pickthall

What Mary is really asking is: "How can I have a son without a consort?" Allah replies: "It is easy for Me." 

Compare that verse with this one:

Quote:

And they make the jinn associates with Allah, while He created them, and they falsely attribute to Him sons and daughters without knowledge; glory be to Him, and highly exalted is He above what they ascribe (to Him). Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could He have a son when He has no consort, and He (Himself) created everything, and He is the Knower of all things. S. 6:100-101 Shakir

The Qur'an is asking a rhetorical question. How can Allah have a son without a consort; it is impossible. Isn't it interesting that when Allah speaks of Jesus and His son-ship Allah says that he cannot have a son without a consort but tells Mary that she can have a son without a consort because it is "easy" for Me"?

Mary could do something Allah could not do?

Commentary from my Qur'an:

"It is a derogation from the glory of God in fact it is blasphemy to say that God begets sons, like a man or an animal. The Christian doctrine is here emphatically repudiated. If words have any meaning, it would mean an attribution to God of a material nature, and of the lower animal functions of sex."

Christians do not believe sex was involved with the conception; this is a huge mistake on the part of your Allah.  The one true God would have known better than to make this mistake.

Read my above comment.

2 hours ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Yes if it was will of God to have a son he can create him without a mother as Adam had no father or mother and call him his son. But then son means someone born to somebody. You must bring any other word than son. Like husband is someone married to a woman. You can't be a husband without a wife. Now your question would be like, can God create a husband without a wife? We both know this is silly. I want to know why you left worship of One God for worship of Father, Son & holy ghost which is 3?

If my God can be in three different places and phases at the same time then he's more of a God who can't leave his throne in heaven, which is one of the ridiculous things Islam teaches about God. They say God is so great that he cannot leave his throne in heaven and come down to the world, what a joke. I used to hear all the dumb stuff they would say in the mosques and school about Islam and all that silliness. You God can't seem to create a son for himself without a wife for himself yet was able to make Mary a mother of a child without her having a consort. God should be able to beget sons without any wives or consorts after all he is God. Islam has its origins reaked in polytheism and paganism. Even if Islam worships one God so what? Zoroastrians worship one God, even Hindus have the concept of one God doesn't make them right, since they still worship a pagan God not the one true God. Muslims seem to think being monotheistic makes them right but taking a pagan God and mixing it with Abrahamic myths all the while creating a mixed up monotheistic pagan cult, doesn't mean anything, if anything it's pathetic.

Lol Jews don't even worship Ezra as the son of God yet another lie which exposes the Quran as a fraud. Notice how you still haven't answered my question you dodge it, after all I can't expect much from someone who follows a religion of lies, to believe lies your going to have to lie.

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

God who can't leave his throne in heaven, which is one of the ridiculous things Islam teaches about God.

Not true. You are fake ex Muslim because there is no knowledgeable Muslim who understands Islam and leaves Islam for Christianity.

It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’” 

You God can't seem to create a son for himself without a wife for himself yet was able to make Mary a mother of a child without her having a consort.

I can understand that you believe God can do silly things like create a square circle or become three and still be one. Well good luck

Muslims seem to think being monotheistic makes them right but taking a pagan God and mixing it with Abrahamic myths all the while creating a mixed up monotheistic pagan cult, doesn't mean anything, if anything it's pathetic.

It's not Muslims who are pagan but you. There is no authentic proof of it but you say it out of jealousy and hatred. You want to know who is pagan, research who was mithras and you will know who is pagan.