• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

Lol Jews don't even worship Ezra as the son of God yet another lie which exposes the Quran as a fraud. Notice how you still haven't answered my question you dodge it, after all I can't expect much from someone who follows a religion of lies, to believe lies your going to have to lie.

Do you have sold proof that 1000 years ago they did not? Do you understand that there is no need to talk about things which cannot be proven or disproven with information available now? I can understand why u are Christian now or you are a fake ex.

https://almadinainstitute.org/blog/the-quran-the-jews-and-ezra-as-the-son-of-god/

Edited by OneGodBeliever

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Not true. You are fake ex Muslim because there is no knowledgeable Muslim who understands Islam and leaves Islam for Christianity.

It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’” 

I can understand that you believe God can do silly things like create a square circle or become three and still be one. Well good luck

It's not Muslims who are pagan but you. There is no authentic proof of it but you say it out of jealousy and hatred. You want to know who is pagan, research who was mithras and you will know who is pagan.

Lol as you say, hundreds of people are leaving Islam. Mithras have no connection to Christianity, Mithra was born out of a rock and the zoroastrians believed him to be an angel that would descend to messengers of God like Jebreil in Islam. According to the Salaf of Islam Allah keeps close to us by his knowledge, but he cannot descend unto the earth.

https://islamqa.info/en/11035

Muslims are pagans, where do you think the story of Isra and Miraj came from why none other the Zoroastrian story of Arda Viraz, five daily prayers were also copied from Zoroastrianism so was is the wudu (washing before prayer). Hajj is pagan, Umrah is pagan, Ramadan is pagan, Eid is Pagan, all these holidays were done by Arab pagans before Islam. Good that you've exposed yourself as an Islamist.

Edited by Mishael

17 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Do you have sold proof that 1000 years ago they did not? Do you understand that there is no need to talk about things which cannot be proven or disproven with information available now? I can understand why u are Christian now or you are a fake ex.

https://almadinainstitute.org/blog/the-quran-the-jews-and-ezra-as-the-son-of-god/

The argument that a group of Jews worshipped Uzair is false, it's like saying a group of Muslims worshipped Mohammed, if they did so they wouldn't be considered Muslims same thing with the Jews. Also was Mohammed not able to tell the difference between the real beliefs of Judaism and a few heretics considering he claims the Torah was corrupted and he's a prophet of God. The Quran also addresses Jews as a whole not as a faction this Hadith heavily implies the Quran meant Jews as a majority worship Uzair.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6 Book 60 Number 105 During the lifetime of the Prophet some people said, : O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "Yes; do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun at midday when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?" They replied, "No." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?" They replied, "No." The Prophet said, "(Similarly) you will have no difficulty in seeing Allah on the Day of Resurrection as you have no difficulty in seeing either of them. On the Day of Resurrection, a call-maker will announce, "Let every nation follow that which they used to worship." Then none of those who used to worship anything other than Allah like idols and other deities but will fall in Hell (Fire), till there will remain none but those who used to worship Allah, both those who were obedient (i.e. good) and those who were disobedient (i.e. bad) and the remaining party of the people of the Scripture. Then the Jews will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has never taken anyone as a wife or a son. What do you want now?' They will say, 'O our Lord! We are thirsty, so give us something to drink.' They will be directed and addressed thus, 'Will you drink,' whereupon they will be gathered unto Hell (Fire) which will look like a mirage whose different sides will be destroying each other. Then they will fall into the Fire. Afterwards the Christians will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Jesus, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has never taken anyone as a wife or a son,' Then it will be said to them, 'What do you want?' They will say what the former people have said. Then, when there remain (in the gathering) none but those who used to worship Allah (Alone, the real Lord of the Worlds) whether they were obedient or disobedient. Then (Allah) the Lord of the worlds will come to them in a shape nearest to the picture they had in their minds about Him. It will be said, 'What are you waiting for?' Every nation have followed what they used to worship.' They will reply, 'We left the people in the world when we were in great need of them and we did not take them as friends. Now we are waiting for our Lord Whom we used to worship.' Allah will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say twice or thrice, 'We do not worship any besides Allah.' "

In this Hadith, Muhammad makes it clear that on the day of judgment he believes that there will be a special time when Jews, Christians, and Muslims will be judged apart from everyone else. What will all the Jews say when asked whom they worshiped? According to Muhammad, they will say Ezra.  This is obviously false. And if any Jew from that time period said that Ezra was the son of God he was obviously considered a heretic by mainstream Jews. This kind of sonship belief is directly tied to the sonship belief of Christians about Jesus. Obviously, all Christians do in fact believe that Jesus is the Son of God so that part of the Hadith makes sense. God could ask the Christians who we worship and we would say, "Jesus, Your Son."  Muhammad was ignorant of mainstream Judaic belief on this point and made a big mistake.

Not to mention the Islamic concept of Jesus was copied from Manichaeism a Persian-Syriac heretical Gnostic offshoot of Christianity and Zoroastrianism. The Manichaeans and other heretical Gnostic sects wrote in Syriac strangely Syriac words can be found in the Quran words such as الم that appear at the beginning of certain Surahs, now for Muslims the meanings of those words have been all both unknown for a long time. Recent studies show theses are Syriac words, الم means listen in Syriac the other words also carry meanings. We can confirm due to the theology and words of the Quran that the Quran was plagiarized from heretical Syriac sects.

Narrated by Abu Huraira.

Allah’s Apostle said, “When it is the last third of the night, our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, descends every night to the heaven of the world and says, ‘Is there anyone who invokes Me (demand anything from Me), that I may respond to his invocation; Is there anyone who asks Me for something that I may give (it to) him; Is there anyone who asks My forgiveness that I may forgive him?’ 

In his fatwa no 12290, Sheikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid in clarification and quoting from other scholar’s Fatwa ( http://islamqa.com/en/ref/12290/Istawaa),

Majmoo’ Fatwa Shaykh Muhammad al-‘Uthaymeen, 1/204-205,

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said concerning this matter:

“The correct view is that He descends and that He does not vacate the Throne. A person’s soul remains attached to his body night and day until he dies, but when he is asleep it ascends… It was said, night varies, and the last third of the night comes sooner in the east than in the west, so the descent of Allah to the lowest heaven, of which His Messenger spoke, happens in the east first and then in the west…”

Majmoo’ Fatwa Ibn Taymiyah, 5/132

Rising over (Istawa’) and descending are two of the practical attributes which have to do with the will of Allah. Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ahbelieve in that, but in this belief they avoid likening Allah to any of His creation or discussing how He is. It cannot occur to them that Allah’s descending is like the descending of any of His creatures or that His rising over the Throne is like the rising over of any of His creatures, because they believe that there is nothing like unto Allah and He is the All-Hearer, All-Seer. They know on rational grounds that there is a great difference between the Creator and His creatures, in their essence, attributes and actions. It cannot occur to them to ask how He descends, or how He rose over His Throne. The point is that they do not ask how His attributes are; they believe that there is a ‘how’, but it is unknown, so we can never imagine how it is.

Fatwa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 3/237-238 

Imagining that there is a conflict between Allah’s descending to the lowest heaven and His having risen over the Throne and His being high above the heavens stems from making a comparison between the Creator and the created being. For man cannot imagine the unseen things of His creation, such as the delights of Paradise, so how can he imagine the Creator, may He be glorified and exalted, the Knower of the Unseen. So we believe in what has been narrated of His rising over (the Throne), His descending and His being High and Exalted. We affirm that (and state that it is) in a manner that befits His Majesty and Might.”

Further in his book, ‘EXPLANATION OF A SUMMARY AL-AQEEDATUL-HAMAWIYYAH’, the author Imam Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-Uthaymeen (page 46) says that if Jahmee asks you about anyone of Allah’s Attributes, How is it?, then reply, How is Allah, Himself? For it is not possible to seek to understand how Allah is. So tell him that if Takyeef is not possible regarding His Self, then likewise it is not possible regarding His Attributes, because attributes are part of the one described! His descending to the heaven of the Dunyaa is one of His Attributes of action that occur according to His will and wisdom. It is an actual descending that befits His Majesty and Greatness. And it is not permissible to make Tahreef (distortion) of it to mean the descending of His command or the descending of His mercy or the descending of one of His angels or any other misinterpreted meaning. The author further adds that The descending of His command or mercy is not specific only to this part of the night. Rather, His command and mercy are constantly descending all the time. The Uluww of Allah is one of His Personal Attributes which cannot be separated from Him. Nevertheless, it does not contradict what the texts have also come with of His descending to the heaven of the Dunyaa. Nothing is similar to Allah or any of His Attributes.

https://mohammedirfan.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/where-is-allah-refutation-to-the-belief-that-allah-is-everywhere/

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/12290/Istawaa

36 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Lol as you say, hundreds of people are leaving Islam. Mithras have no connection to Christianity, Mithra was born out of a rock and the zoroastrians believed him to be an angel that would descend to messengers of God like Jebreil in Islam. According to the Salaf of Islam Allah keeps close to us by his knowledge, but he cannot descend unto the earth.

https://islamqa.info/en/11035

Muslims are pagans, where do you think the story of Isra and Miraj came from why none other the Zoroastrian story of Arda Viraz, five daily prayers were also copied from Zoroastrianism so was is the wudu (washing before prayer). Hajj is pagan, Umrah is pagan, Ramadan is pagan, Eid is Pagan, all these holidays were done by Arab pagans before Islam. Good that you've exposed yourself as an Islamist.

You can assume what you want but scriptures speak for themselves. The information you provided is only on Christian websites but the reality of mithras, Santa and Christmas we widely regarded to have pagan origins.

So I found in the bible the perfect recipe to clear up your leprosy. Nothing more scientific than this

Summary of Leviticus 14:2-32:

God'slaw for lepers: Get two birds. Kill one. Dip the live bird in the blood of the dead one. Sprinkle the blood on the leper seven times, and then let the blood-soaked bird fly off. Next find a lamb and kill it. Wipe some of its blood on the patient's right ear, thumb, and big toe. Sprinkle seven times with oil and wipe some of the oil on his right ear, thumb and big toe. Repeat. Finally kill a couple doves and offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering.

38 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Not to mention the Islamic concept of Jesus was copied from Manichaeism a Persian-Syriac heretical Gnostic offshoot of Christianity and Zoroastrianism. The Manichaeans and other heretical Gnostic sects wrote in Syriac strangely Syriac words can be found in the Quran words such as الم that appear at the beginning of certain Surahs, now for Muslims the meanings of those words have been all both unknown for a long time. Recent studies show theses are Syriac words, الم means listen in Syriac the other words also carry meanings. We can confirm due to the theology and words of the Quran that the Quran was plagiarized from heretical Syriac sects.

Again from Christian websites which has no authenticity

Edited by OneGodBeliever

40 minutes ago, Mishael said:

The argument that a group of Jews worshipped Uzair is false, it's like saying a group of Muslims worshipped Mohammed, if they did so they wouldn't be considered Muslims same thing with the Jews. Also was Mohammed not able to tell the difference between the real beliefs of Judaism and a few heretics considering he claims the Torah was corrupted and he's a prophet of God. The Quran also addresses Jews as a whole not as a faction this Hadith heavily implies the Quran meant Jews as a majority worship Uzair.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6 Book 60 Number 105 During the lifetime of the Prophet some people said, : O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "Yes; do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun at midday when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?" They replied, "No." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night when it is bright and there is no cloud in the sky?" They replied, "No." The Prophet said, "(Similarly) you will have no difficulty in seeing Allah on the Day of Resurrection as you have no difficulty in seeing either of them. On the Day of Resurrection, a call-maker will announce, "Let every nation follow that which they used to worship." Then none of those who used to worship anything other than Allah like idols and other deities but will fall in Hell (Fire), till there will remain none but those who used to worship Allah, both those who were obedient (i.e. good) and those who were disobedient (i.e. bad) and the remaining party of the people of the Scripture. Then the Jews will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has never taken anyone as a wife or a son. What do you want now?' They will say, 'O our Lord! We are thirsty, so give us something to drink.' They will be directed and addressed thus, 'Will you drink,' whereupon they will be gathered unto Hell (Fire) which will look like a mirage whose different sides will be destroying each other. Then they will fall into the Fire. Afterwards the Christians will be called upon and it will be said to them, 'Who do you use to worship?' They will say, 'We used to worship Jesus, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has never taken anyone as a wife or a son,' Then it will be said to them, 'What do you want?' They will say what the former people have said. Then, when there remain (in the gathering) none but those who used to worship Allah (Alone, the real Lord of the Worlds) whether they were obedient or disobedient. Then (Allah) the Lord of the worlds will come to them in a shape nearest to the picture they had in their minds about Him. It will be said, 'What are you waiting for?' Every nation have followed what they used to worship.' They will reply, 'We left the people in the world when we were in great need of them and we did not take them as friends. Now we are waiting for our Lord Whom we used to worship.' Allah will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say twice or thrice, 'We do not worship any besides Allah.' "

In this Hadith, Muhammad makes it clear that on the day of judgment he believes that there will be a special time when Jews, Christians, and Muslims will be judged apart from everyone else. What will all the Jews say when asked whom they worshiped? According to Muhammad, they will say Ezra.  This is obviously false. And if any Jew from that time period said that Ezra was the son of God he was obviously considered a heretic by mainstream Jews. This kind of sonship belief is directly tied to the sonship belief of Christians about Jesus. Obviously, all Christians do in fact believe that Jesus is the Son of God so that part of the Hadith makes sense. God could ask the Christians who we worship and we would say, "Jesus, Your Son."  Muhammad was ignorant of mainstream Judaic belief on this point and made a big mistake.

Your opinion makes no importance to me

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

You can assume what you want but scriptures speak for themselves. The information you provided is only on Christian websites but the reality of mithras, Santa and Christmas we widely regarded to have pagan origins.

So I found in the bible the perfect recipe to clear up your leprosy. Nothing more scientific than this

Summary of Leviticus 14:2-32:

God'slaw for lepers: Get two birds. Kill one. Dip the live bird in the blood of the dead one. Sprinkle the blood on the leper seven times, and then let the blood-soaked bird fly off. Next find a lamb and kill it. Wipe some of its blood on the patient's right ear, thumb, and big toe. Sprinkle seven times with oil and wipe some of the oil on his right ear, thumb and big toe. Repeat. Finally kill a couple doves and offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering.

Santa isn't Christian was never used as an icon up until recently. In the Jewish tradition at the time of Christ, there was a belief in what they called the “integral age”—that the prophets had died on the same days of their conception or birth. Early Christians spent much energy on determining the exact date of Christ’s death. Using historical sources, Christians in the first or second century settled on March 25th as the date of his crucifixion. Soon after, March 25 became the accepted date of Christ’s conception, as well. The verse you quoted just shows how Jews would try to cure leprosy considering this was in the late Bronze Age, it is also well known that most of the Bible is in parables is used to reflect on the life of Jesus and his crucifixtion. This is aalso a prophecy of Jesus's death.

48 minutes ago, OneGodBeliever said:

Your opinion makes no importance to me

Not my opinions, this is your Quran and your Hadith, this is the fact your scholars can't even explain. Funny how you run when you have no more nonsense to say.

Edited by Mishael