• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

This was difficult for me to read. While I'm against the RCC and everything it teaches, at the same time, how could anyone with a heart tell a grieving little boy that his dad is in Hell? It's so sad. Do we lie to children so as to save their tender feelings? If the child was older, I wouldn't have as much of a problem in telling the truth; even though by doing that, one could turn the boy against God.

In any case, if this young man was baptized into the RCC, then he's going to be taught falsely for his entire life.

How would anyone here answer the boy's question? I'm just curious.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Butero said:

That lie could lead to the child's eternal damnation.

This is true. If it were me, maybe I would have said that I don't know if he's in heaven or not. But here's what the bible says, and show him the appropriate verses pertaining to salvation. :noidea: This is a tough one for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Butero said:

It would seem like this Pope is so apostate, members of the RCC would start to question their own beliefs.

Not if its more than one pope who does things like this .   HOW LONG we been hearing interfaith nonsense .   it aint like its just francis

HE is just the worst one to come .   OH it will get worse though .     ITS HIGH TIME we warn folks about any system contrary to Christ .

So let me be the first to say if you in any church and I don't care what the denomination is ,   if its preaching interfaith OR UNITY with those who teach this ,

GET OUT , GET OUT ,  GET OUT and never look back .     Okay  ,   be blessed folks .    Just had to remind was all. 

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

"“If this man was able to create children like this, it’s true that he is a good man.”

Would someone tell the pope 'good' men don't go to heaven, only perfect men do.

Heres one even better.   Would someone remind us all,   that their is none good according TO GOD

thus ALL MEN NEED THE SAVOIR .    

• Thumbs Up 1

IF one thinks they good enough to get to heaven without the savoir ,    MAN that has got to some scary shoes to be in .    AINT NO ONE GOOD

GOD IS GOOD.    our righteousness is simply in CHRIST  , and then BY HIM we learn to walk righteously godly and soberly in this world .

Just now, Yowm said:

That's what I meant by 'perfect'..there is only One who is. :)

OH,  I knew what you meant .   I was just expounding on it .     The reason more and more don't see themselves as needing a savoir

is due to the dung more and more systems keep teaching .    Next words out this popes mouth might be well all are saved , EXECPT THOSE FUNDEMENTAL JESSUS ONLY ONES.

I mean they all ready hinting at how dangerous we are .  SO nothing suprises me with this pope or most anymore .   we just in very dark times that will only getworse .

But , you know the drill yowm,    WE PRAISE THE LORD through it all,   no matter what is coming against us ,  GOD IS WITH HIS OWN .   JESUS DONE WON

so whether we live or die ................we win .    Yeah,  praise the LORD ,  oh my SOUL DOES PRAISE THE LORD .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

This is not the first time in history a child has asked that question. The Vatican has had many years to come up an answer that is both sensitive and truthful. Jesus doesn’t leave us without answers so we have to lie. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

This is political propoganada , to soften the church even more , to accept this all inclusive path even more .

SURELY WE KNOW THIS RIGHT .    that is all this is .      a smokescreen  .    I guarantee it was .  

Here is the real example we should learn from.    DID JESUS ever allow one to feel they could be saved without knowing HIM.

was he politically correct ,   NO WAY.    he told many you will DIE in your SINS if you believe not that I AM HE.

WE NEED the pattern OF JESUS back in the churches more than ever .    HE alone is the only one who can save.

He told one man who was bout to bury his Father Let the dead bury the DEAD , YOU FOLLOW ME.    the point is ,  JESUS never left room FOR DOUBT THAT ONLY HE SAVES

and We cannot sell out and say otherwise .  ITS going to cause us to be hated more and more , YES it will.   BUT IF WE LOVE THEM WE TELL THEM TRUTH . 

IF we love JESUS above all, WE TELL TRUTH . 

• Thumbs Up 1