• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is mans mind for ya .    You think JESUS would have told that boy that lie .   One thing ,  we don't know if the man repented right near his death.

NONE of us knows that .    BUT this was propaganda wayen .   come on , you have to know it was.

You don't think this was not pre planned.    COME ON , its obvious .    THEY don't do squat with out eyes to see them do it .   keep It real .

JESUS told men , women and children were their too , children heard those messages in the streets as well as adults .

AND the message was ,   NO JESUS NO ETERNAL LIFE .     JESUS would never let that little boy think a man can die , and just cause he did some good works

HE MUST BE IN HEAVEN.    WE cant fall for this dump .    Its real easy to tell that boy.  SON we don't know if your daddy repented or not on his death bed.

NONE OF US DOES .     SO little boy what YOU NEED TO KNOW IS ,  GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW and don't risk eternal damnation .  

Keep it real people .    Souls are perishing and so many are worried about political correctness.     JESUS is what we preach and weteach NO EXCEPTIONS

GOOD WORKS DONT SAVE , ONLY JESUS SAVES .  and as I said ,  any one could have told that boy ,  NONE of us knows whether daddy repented or not .

Heck he might have .   I mean he really might have .  BUT TO TELL that line of dung that pope said is a lie from hell itself .   Cause he got his children baptized

GEE I wonder WHAT CHURCH he had them baptized IN .    ROME .   probably .  either way this has to stop.    EITHER WE are FOR CHRIST or we are against Christ .

THIER is no middle ground .    JESUS said it first ,  HE who is not WITH ME IS AGAINST ME .   

now lets armour up and tell this pope to STEP DOWN and get out of their .     FIRST order of the day , get rid of that pope and anyone else who preaches interfaith.

Second order of the day,    vote me in as pope .   I will get as many men as it takes to clean that house UP and OUT .   THEN STEP down cause I have no desire to

LORD anything over anyone .   SO ,   write the Vatican and put frienduff in as a vote in for the next pope .    Someone has to do something .

OH and third order of the day ,   CALL EVERY single leader OF every single church in the christain religion and say,  ITS MANDATORY we returning to the pattern

JESUS set and the apostels set , and any who don't like it STEP DOWN and move over and we will find men WHO DO .

Jesus said to the apostles i have many things to say to you but you cannot bear it. You have to be wise and tender how you treat children. This post is not about interfaith. Why change the topic again ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Jesus said to the apostles i have many things to say to you but you cannot bear it. You have to be wise and tender how you treat children. This post is not about interfaith. Why change the topic again ?

Sure it is .    WHY you think this whole event was staged.  just more of that all inclusive mumbo jumbo.   

I guess this don't mean I get that letter to the Vatican to support me as pope .  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

God IS mercy, AND love.

The Pope did the right thing.

Sola Scripture people are stuck solid in the black and white of the Bible. God is all forgiving and loving. God can do what He finds correct.

The jews were going to stone the adulterer because it was 'written'. Jesus changed that by a few words!

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Jesus did not change the word of God. 

The pope told a lie. He said that someone did not need Jesus to be saved. There are ways to answer truthfully without hurting the child.

The pope spoke a false gospel. What does the bible say about that?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

Jesus is God. Compassion and mercy. That boy heard from Jesus. 

People should not put God into a box. God is loving and full of compassion.

Guest shiloh357
57 minutes ago, Goldie said:

God IS mercy, AND love.

Sola Scripture people are stuck solid in the black and white of the Bible. God is all forgiving and loving. God can do what He finds correct.

The jews were going to stone the adulterer because it was 'written'. Jesus changed that by a few words!

No the Pope did not do the right thing.  The Pope lied.   I am glad I don't follow a liar.  

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

humanism what a disgusting smell of rot and filth.... 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The issue of the popedom and it's folly is separate from the pain  a child suffers at the loss of  a family member.

Great care and some mercy for the child's sake is needed, not a recitation of the book of revelation. Confidence that God is sovereign and does not really need any of us to bring the child to salvation is also needed.   There is a time and a place and a season for all things; and there is a wrong time place and season too.

Comfort the children let the child grow hearing the word of God and let the Holy Spirit give the call to repentance to this child once he is accountable, but do not bring such pain to the child that he hates God for it, to the point he will reject the call by the Holy Spirit.

It is similar unkindnesses that kept me from hearing the Holy Spirit for decades. I rejected God  for the unkind spirit of his saints when I was a young child, as I found I would not want to be anything like them in their harshness and self righteous piety.

Plus I have had the very issue in my own family where a very young child lost his close security, his caregiver. It has been a long battle with many downs and a few great ups, and despite  it all  this child is building a relationship with his creator- for God is sovereign of all matters and He hears our prayers.  I need not get ahead of God and force feed His truths. Again there is a time and a place and a season, all known to God.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
3 hours ago, Goldie said:

God IS mercy, AND love.

I am happy to be a black and white sola scripture person.   God didn't do this.  A mere man and false teacher lied to a child.  Jesus didn't change anything in regard to the woman caught in the act of adultery.  The law stated that at the mouth of two or three witnesses, an adulterer could be put to death.  Certain Jews brought an adulterer to Jesus to see if he would say to stone her.  Their intent wasn't to follow the law, but to bring an accusation against Jesus.  If he said not to, they would accuse him of destroying the law.  If he said stone her, it would get him in trouble with the Roman government.  Jesus told them that the person who had no sin could begin the stoning, but since Jesus is God, he already knew what would happen.  They all walked away.  He never told them to break the law of Moses.  

Once they had walked away, he asked where her accusers were.  Once there were no accusers, the law wouldn't allow her to be put to death.  She said there are no accusers.  He then said to go and sin no more.  There isn't anything in this story that remotely relates to the Pope being a liar, and to a child over a serious matter like what it takes to get saved.  

Guest Butero
3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Jesus did not change the word of God. 

The pope told a lie. He said that someone did not need Jesus to be saved. There are ways to answer truthfully without hurting the child.

The pope spoke a false gospel. What does the bible say about that?

That is thing.  There was no reason to lie to the child to spare his feelings.  The Pope didn't have to come right out and say his Father is in hell.  He could have said that only God knows the man's heart at the time of his death, and it is possible he could have gotten right before he died.  He didn't have to say an unbeliever goes to heaven.  I don't know how any Bible-believing Christian defends what the Pope did.  I can understand a member of the RCC trying to defend their Pope, but not people that claim to be evangelical Christians.