• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

"“If this man was able to create children like this, it’s true that he is a good man.”

Would someone tell the pope 'good' men don't go to heaven, only perfect men do.

I thought Billy Graham had the best answer to this sort of question when an elderly guy asked him if his dog would be in heaven. 

Billy said, "If you need your dog to be with you in heaven for your joy to be complete, your dog will be in heaven." 

i.e. No. ;)

Nice one, Billy. :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

The modern Catholic church, despite her attempts to convince protestants otherwise still adheres to the council of Trent. That council affirmed that only through  papal approval can anyone go to heaven. They hold the keys right? So if the pope says some atheist is in heaven, I guess it's because the pope used his authority to override the entire Bible and the government of God and sent that boy's father there cos that's the kind of good guy the pope is.

They actually do believe that .  AND POPE FRANCIS PROVES IT .   FOR HE says I SAY that man is in heaven.    WHOM the pope approves must be saved right .

DEAD WRONG .   I even heard rick warren boasting on a sign he seen.    THAT if you love pope francis YOU LOVE JESUS .    YEAH this dung is and has infected more and more .

ITS all a shame and a sham .    Rome desires to sit at the top of all ,  and if billions have to die , OH well, she will wipe her mouth and say , I HAVE DONE NO WRONG

I AM and their IS NO OTHER besides ME .   

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

Jesus talks through His clergy. Jesus would be caring to such a young soul. He would be compassionate.

Nobody knows for sure How things work out when we die. God is merciful and loving. 

Can you see Jesus putting His loving arms around the little kid and telling him that His dad is rotting in hells fire? Come on! Really?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

I beg of you to read the rest of this thread so that we do not have to keep rehashing this. There is a middle ground between “happy in heaven” and “burning in hell.” There are many, many, many, many other things the pope could have said. He chose to say what he said because that is what he believes, regardless of whether he speaking to a little boy or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,787
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

18 minutes ago, Goldie said:

Jesus talks through His clergy. Jesus would be caring to such a young soul. He would be compassionate.

Nobody knows for sure How things work out when we die. God is merciful and loving. 

Can you see Jesus putting His loving arms around the little kid and telling him that His dad is rotting in hells fire? Come on! Really?

As long as you elevate the human above God's Words you are an abomination to The Lord.... after all the root of wickedness is satan elevating himself, the created being, above God Who is without begin and by Which all things have come into being...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

21 minutes ago, Goldie said:

Would Jesus lie and say its ok kid your dad didnt look to me for salvation but who cares about that, he is in heaven cause people think he is a good guy? That denies scripture. 

Jesus would have used that as a teaching moment. To show that He alone is the way. 

You say no one knows how things work out when we die, and yet the bible is clear. Belief in Jesus saves. Denying Christ and relying on works does not save.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

The pope said something else in the article that is in scriptural error. He said we are all children of God. 

Really? Then is the bible in error when it says:

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name,
13 who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

Jesus said in pretty clear terms that the Pharisees were the children of Satan. He didn’t imply it. He said it directly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

We are all the children of God. God created us all. Gave us all souls.

Jesus is mercy and love. He would be compassionate with the child, not harsh like many of you. You are rooted in Sola Scripture. You cannot see passed the rear cover of the Bible!

I believe Jesus would be so much more caring than what many of you make out. I applaud the Pope for being compassionate to such a young child.

Just now, Goldie said:

We are all the children of God. God created us all. Gave us all souls.

So Jesus was lying in John’s Gospel when He said the Pharisees were children of Satan?

• Thumbs Up 1