• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

We need to be on guard.   this message is exactly how they plant ideas into minds .   Anyone with any type of reasoning

will read that and KNOW the pope is IMPLYING that man is saved and in heaven.    But the approach is very crafty .

This approach is how new age was snuck in , how korans were snuck in churches , how ideals become reality .

They plant ideas, say certain truths , yet apply it to plant THIER BELIEF into the minds and all the while they do so in a way

that they can defend their position.     Case in point we have goldie defending the pope saying HE never said THAT man   was in heaven

NO BUT HE SURE SURE PLANTED THE IDEA HE IS .     And the pope can cover his tracks and be defended by his own base, all the while

he is gaining a broader base .    This is how men deceive.   LOOK at brian McLaren.  he pumps his crowd up with the concept of GO and evanglize

THEN pumps them up with the new version OF HOW to do so,  and makes it sound all wonderful, when in fact IT is to END the concept of prolosetizing .

Rick waren got korans into churches UNDER a guise .   they plant ideas , but only enough to keep their base and gain a larger following too.

Kenneth Copeland case in point .    Used words like we aint known for our love , how we love one another , yet does so to suggest this unity with rome

Says things like we need to set aside differences , uses bad examples,  but all the while POINTS to unity with rome as the solution.

THEY use key words , play on sensual emotions ,   use truths and yet their ideals are contrary to GOD .

The spirit behind this is  master at seducing .    Its been doing it since the beginning ,  AT THE TREE when it first said,   HAS GOD REALLY SAID...........................

2 hours ago, Davida said:

That is a completely unChristian view. The pope praying for the dead father cannot save them. Only Jesus has power to save. 

John 14:6 " 6Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." 

Sister spot on .   DID JESUS ever say IF one hears the gospel and rejects it THEY WILL BE SAVED CAUSE they got their kids baptized,  I BET IN ROME TOO.  

He , JESUS , said   Go ye and preach the gospel they who hear and receive are saved , they who reject are DAMNED.   correct me if my next statement is wrong

BUT does an ATHIEST have FAITH IN JESUS.  NO ,   THEN IS HE SAVED ,  NO,  DID He have faith cause he did good works NO.

No FIATH IN JESUS equals death , no matter if we feed five billion people , gave all our goods away ,  NO FAITH IN JESUS ,  means ETERNAL DAMANTION.

FAITH without works IS DEAD.   but works without faith IS DEATH .   

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My, how far Rome has moved.

Tetzel (1500's) - As soon as a coin in the coffer rings / the soul from purgatory springs.

today- ‘you’ve been good, that’s good enough'

And this saying is truth.    Faith without works is dead ,  works without faith IS DEATH .    NO JESUS , NO LIFE . 

I hope we can see where this is leading .    In time to come to SAY JESUS IS the ONLY WAY,   WILL NOT BE TOLERATED .

THUS we can clearly see the spirit behind this move IS the Spirit that once said to a lady many moons ago,    HAS GOD SAID........................YEAH , its the serpent DOING this

He is a deceiver . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

27 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I hope we can see where this is leading .    In time to come to SAY JESUS IS the ONLY WAY,   WILL NOT BE TOLERATED .

THUS we can clearly see the spirit behind this move IS the Spirit that once said to a lady many moons ago,    HAS GOD SAID........................YEAH , its the serpent DOING this

He is a deceiver . 

Well 'they' can not tolerate it but I, for one, will still say it.  The Pope is irrelevant to true believers.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

That faith without works is what the RCC preaches. 

actually they preach good works and etc.    Well,  actually the last several popes have taught GOOD works and faith in any religion and its all good interfaith jumbolini dung.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

You over stress works imo & attempt to put it into every post and I don't see that same over emphasis on works  in the gospel. 

Tis all in sie mind .    I preach Christ , its just that if we say JESUS but live and do not ,  WE DONT KNOW HIM.   

that is all I say .    Who we obey IS our master and who we are a slave too.    is what I teach.  whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness.

We don't earn ,  but if we aint living it we deceived and at our end do burn.    

1 hour ago, Davida said:

You over stress works imo & attempt to put it into every post and I don't see that same over emphasis on works  in the gospel. 

Sometimes when we speaking to a person ,  we might have heard another teach works earned and just assume I must be doing it too.

OH, no, no ,   no and double no .     I don't preach works saves,  WELL one work does , but its the work of GOD,  TO BELIEVE in the ONE WHOM HE DID SEND.

NOW that message is under attack.   So lets not go after the holiness be YE HOLY as HE IS HOLY ONES.   LETS REBUKE the ones saying the LIE.  as In THE LIE .

As in the all inclusive pile of steamy dung more and more are preaching .

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Well 'they' can not tolerate it but I, for one, will still say it.  The Pope is irrelevant to true believers.

Sister , and how kind you say it .    DO NOT ask ME to tell you what I think of the popes and their teachings .  Lets just say TEMPERS will roar.   Enough said .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Look at how rick warren Got the Koran into churches.   

I dont want to derail my own thread, but I want to see proof of this. Im no fan of warren but what I found online was an article in the orange county register that was debunked by warren later in which he makes clear statements against the quran and islam. So it doesnt sound like he got the quran into churches to me.