• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, ayin jade said:

I dont want to derail my own thread, but I want to see proof of this. Im no fan of warren but what I found online was an article in the orange county register that was debunked by warren later in which he makes clear statements against the quran and islam. So it doesnt sound like he got the quran into churches to me.

Its been years.   But I will at least try and find it .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Rick waren got korans into churches UNDER a guise .   

I want to see proof of this. 

• Group:  Mars Hill

13 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I dont want to derail my own thread, but I want to see proof of this. Im no fan of warren but what I found online was an article in the orange county register that was debunked by warren later in which he makes clear statements against the quran and islam. So it doesnt sound like he got the quran into churches to me.

www.renewamerica.com/columns/mwest/120321

THIS is what HE has been doing .   And just like popes and others ,  he knows HOW to backtrack and lie .    ITS ALL ONE BIG AGENDA.  one world one relgion.

just another stepping stone .  And oh yeah on an interview RICK said he saw a sign and how he seemed to love it ,

IT said IF YOU LOVE THE POPE you LOVE JESUS .    YEAH ,  their is an agenda at work , HAS BEEN.   ROME unity with her from all denominations , unity with her with all religions too.

ONE BIG HAPPY HUG LIE RELIGON .    SEE why I have long been warnng out against their pile that I so kindly call DUNG DOO DOO

14 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I want to see proof of this. 

CHRISLAM is what I should have said .    The man like his father IS a liar , but man he hugs so he must know GOD , right . WRONG .

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

www.renewamerica.com/columns/mwest/120321

THIS is what HE has been doing .   And just like popes and others ,  he knows HOW to backtrack and lie .    ITS ALL ONE BIG AGENDA.  one world one relgion.

just another stepping stone .  And oh yeah on an interview RICK said he saw a sign and how he seemed to love it ,

IT said IF YOU LOVE THE POPE you LOVE JESUS .    YEAH ,  their is an agenda at work , HAS BEEN.   ROME unity with her from all denominations , unity with her with all religions too.

ONE BIG HAPPY HUG LIE RELIGON .    SEE why I have long been warnng out against their pile that I so kindly call DUNG DOO DOO

In this article (see my link below), warren specifically speaks out against the article your link refers to. It was the reporters words and not warrens.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2012/march/rick-warren-interview-on-muslims-evangelism-missions.html

Im no fan of warren or his church, but I also do not like false accusations around the internet that end up being brought to worthy and claimed as truth. Im berean and believe not only in checking out scripture for truth, but also in verifying things that are told to me. Warren has a lot of doctrinal flaws (and I personally do not read or follow any of his books etc), but he did not bring the quran into his church.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

CHRISLAM is what I should have said .    The man like his father IS a liar , but man he hugs so he must know GOD , right . WRONG .

His own words ...

QUESTION: Are you promoting Chrislam?

WARREN: Of course not. It's the lie that won't die. No matter how many times we refute it and correct that lie, people keep passing it on as truth. Jesus is the only way to salvation. Period. If I didn't believe that, I'd get into much easier line of work! But I do believe that everybody needs Jesus and I am willing to put up with false statements and misunderstandings in order to get the Gospel out.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Butero said:

That is what I am hoping for Adstar.  I want them to see how bad this Pope is, and how false his teachings are to the point where many abandon the false teachings of the Catholic Church.  My Grandparents were Catholic, and I was baptized in a Catholic Church as a baby, but I have no memory of the RCC because my parents left it when I  was 2 years old and joined a United Methodist Church.  My Grandparents remained Catholic till their death.  I remember witnessing to my Grandmother once, but she said she was happy with her religion, and didn't know where her family went wrong in leaving the RCC.  I will never forget her funeral, it was so cult like with "Hail Mary" chants.  

I have read the Bible through so many times I lost count, but over the years, I have looked into the RCC and other religions.  I can listen to Mass from St. Patrick's Cathedral on my xm radio, and did faithfully for a time, but I could easily see they were in error.  It is like you said in your other post, if they actually took the time to read the Bible, they would see how wrong their church is.  Mary was a special lady, blessed of God, and chosen to be the Mother of Christ, but she is still just a woman.  She is not a deity.  We are never instructed to pray to her as a mediator between us and Christ.  We are never instructed to go to departed saints as a mediator between us and the Lord.  We are not instructed to go to a Priest to be a mediator between us and Christ.  We are able to go boldly into the throne room ourselves and speak to the Lord directly.  The fact they feel they need a mediator shows they feel they aren't clean enough to enter God's presence.  They know on the inside their spiritual garments are dirty, and if they were washed in the blood of the lamb, they would recognize they were made clean.  It is such a deception.  

Butero.....You left out the grand-daddy of all their lies....purgatory.Belief in It shows an absolute lack of understanding of even the most basic elements of our faith.The more I researched it the sicker I became.It is such an insult to our Savior, it broke my heart. I pray God opens the eyes of those who have been so deceived.

22 minutes ago, Davida said:

Btw, Lol! it's not like Rick Warren came out and wrote a thesis called "Chrislam" and said so Ok folks now let's combine christianity with islam.  I believe people coined the term when they observed certain public figures like Warren do what warren calls (questionably)  " bridge building" & what others are concerned is an Interfaith movement, that some have thought is compromising the Gospel and also make some controversial statements like saying "that Christians and Muslims worship the same God." Warren who is a very popular  & influential Pastor has also been criticized for being apart of the Emergent Church.  He has made statements that are not biblically accurate , like on an interview on Hannity  Pastor Rick Warren said,  when Hannity & asked about  hell. 

Rick warren : "To go to hell you've got to do almost the impossible."   Really?? is that what Jesus said??   No the opposite of what Warren said is  what the Bible says.  "Wide is the gate that leads to hell....."  

Matt 7:13 "For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets. 13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.…

MARK 10: 26-27  "26They were even more astonished and said to one another, “Who then can be saved?” 27Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” 

https://www.holybibleprophecy.org/2012/02/28/rick-warren-acknowledges-christians-and-muslims-worship-same-god-by-elliott-nesch/

Expose their deeds sister .    We shall not sit under men like this .    Whose true desire is a one big all inclusive religion .    I will have nothing to do with it .

Expose them sister .   someone has too.    We preach BIBICAL SOUND HOLY DOCTRINE , JESUS ONLY DOCTRINE . 

expose it all,  cause I am not stopping till the last drop of air runs out these lungs .    We love the people we warn the people .

AND above all , WE LOVE THE LORD .  WE love the words HE spoke in that bible .   

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

Btw, Lol! it's not like Rick Warren came out and wrote a thesis called "Chrislam" and said so Ok folks now let's combine christianity with islam.  I believe people coined the term when they observed certain public figures like Warren do what warren calls (questionably)  " bridge building" & what others are concerned is an Interfaith movement, that some have thought is compromising the Gospel and also make some controversial statements like saying "that Christians and Muslims worship the same God." Warren who is a very popular  & influential Pastor has also been criticized for being apart of the Emergent Church.  He has made statements that are not biblically accurate , like on an interview on Hannity  Pastor Rick Warren said,  when Hannity & asked about  hell. 

Rick warren : "To go to hell you've got to do almost the impossible."   Really?? is that what Jesus said??   No the opposite of what Warren said is  what the Bible says.  "Wide is the gate that leads to hell....."  

Matt 7:13 "For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets. 13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.…

MARK 10: 26-27  "26They were even more astonished and said to one another, “Who then can be saved?” 27Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” 

https://www.holybibleprophecy.org/2012/02/28/rick-warren-acknowledges-christians-and-muslims-worship-same-god-by-elliott-nesch/

Exactly sister .   exactly.  THEY never will come right out and SAY IT ,  they just plant ideas .    then they can go back and say THAT aint what we meant

and then as time goes on they will be able to say their goal and it will be applauded cause they done got the minds ready for it .

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Well , if that's all you need is for denial  by Rick Warren and then that proves all the concerns about Warren must be false?  I would not be so hasty to let him off the hook and to basically isn't it accusing  others of slander?   

I have not let him off the hook for his views. I have long been outspoken against his views, altho not so vocal lately since I havent heard anything on worthy recently except for this. But when I checked into this, I found a lot of accusations, but in his own words nothing to support the accusations. I prefer to judge a pastors views based on what the pastor says, not on what accusers say.

I am not now, nor have I ever been, someone who thought warren was a good pastor or a good teacher.