• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

35 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

All the Jewish children were born sinless. 

And were born to the Lord, that's their inheritance, unless they were not sircumsize. 

They were not Judge by the Law till the age of accountability. 

All the women were the same, as Elisabeth and as Miriam. 

JESUS had the Life of God, he was born with the LIFE, and he die with the LIFE,  

How can he have the Life of God, and be born with the Life, and with him the LIFE enter our world.

The one who had the Life from the beginning and gave of his Life to the first man Adam it was  the Lord God, the CHRIST to be and be born as Jesus and to enter our world as a new born in Bethlehem.

Jesus life starts from Bethlehem, but before that he was the creator of all, the Lord God of Abraham. 

They don't exist at the same time. When Jesus appeared, the Lord God is no where to be found, because he left everything to be Jesus the CHRIST. Before the foundation of the world , the CREATOR was predistine to be the Christ the Savior of the world. 

Only he had the Life, only he was eligible. 

Jesus did not disobey God his FATHER, like Adam disobey his Father in the Garden. 

Jesus will fall like the first Adam, and loose his life - the life of God in him- only if he disobey God and did not go to the Cross among other things to shed the blood of the new covenant.

.Abraham's son Isaac could not give the blood of the Covenant of Life. 

But Abraham show the day of the CHRIST, the day God will Provide a lamb that will provide the blood of the Covenant of Life, and a Heavenly inheritance. 

JESUS knew that was  the reason he had come in this world. 

Jesus disobey the Law, but that was ok for him, because not only he had the righteousness of God, but at the same time he was the Lord of the Sabath. 

What does it mean to be the Lord of the Sabath?

It means that the Lord -Emanuel- is the same as the Lord of the Sabath. 

Who left everything, the scriptures say - he empty him self of everything to be conceived by the Holy Spirit by Miriam , he brought nothing with him , only the LIFE of God. 

He humble him self, to be just like any Jewish boy, and start from the beginning. 

Andthe Heavenly Father his God exaulted exaulted him and gave him a name above every other name. 

Jesus disobey the Law, but that was ok for him, because not only he had the righteousness of God, but at the same time he was the Lord of the Sabath

again one more time .   HE did not disobey the law , HE did not break the Sabbath .    LOOK at what he told the jews .

HE said ,   you circumsize a male child on the Sabbath so that the law will not be broken.   YET you turn around and JUDGE ME because I HEAL on the Sabbath .

LET that sink in a minute .    Every jewish male by order of the law HAD to be circumcised the EIGHT day ,  and notice circumsion did not come by the law , it came

earlier than that .    IT was necessary the jews had to circumcise on the eight day , NO matter what day it fell on .  SO the jews did that .   As they SHOULD .

BUT They were attacking JESUS , saying HE was breaking the law BY HEALING ON the Sabbath .   AND HE WAS NOT .    IF a man can be circumsized on the sabbath

THEN HE CAN BE HEALED ON IT TOO .   JESUS did not break the Sabbath . HE was accused FALSELY of this .  FALSELY .  

IF we take the time , we will truly understand , that NOT one thing JESUS Did ever made void the law.  IT SIMPLY FULLFILLED the law .  

I say this so we wont ever be in danger of falsely accusing OUR LORD ,  even if its done in ignorance .  I am just trying to help you see that .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

47 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Psalms 51:5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Hello Ayin Jade, I am familiar with this scripture. 

And many times I am wondering, and I started to look into it. 

The Pharisees and the Scribes, they must have known about it , and from the way they talk, it does not seem that they agree with that. 

We are looking as to how the things were in the Old times before Jesus CHRIST.

The seed of Abraham was a bless seed, 

God seperated Abraham from the rest of the world to take a people for himself. 

To make it simple till that time God did not have a people or a nation to himself. 

As a result we have the Gentiles and the chosen seed of Abraham. 

God gave righteousness to Abraham and to his seed and the sircumsision. 

His righteousness was inherited and pass onto his children. 

We know how Jacob was bless to inherit the blessing of Abraham. 

And God startet a nation from him unto himself. 

We know how the Lord rejected Faraoh by telling him -Israel is my first born and I want no other. 

To say that Isaac was conceived in sin, we must have a sinful life giver, the Father. 

But at the time of Abraham a sinful seed it was the seed of the Gentiles. 

So this scripture must be reffering to the plea of a Gentile who understood his situation that he is lost and not part of the family or nation of God, but in him self he wants to be part of the family of God, but because of him been a Gentiles of his inheritance he cannot. 

Perhaps the psalmist show the pliet of the Gentiles and what CHRIST will do to open the way for the Gentiles to put away the barrier between a Jew and a Gentile in a new way by having one people on earth without the eartly eligibility of inheritance and not through Abraham but through the seed of Jesus CHRIST, the spiritual the seed of LIFE so to speak. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

All seed became tainted from the fall of mankind through Adam and Eves fall.

God showed favor to Abraham because of his faithfulness to be in relation to ONE GOD, unlike the multi gods worship and paganism of the times.

God made a covenant/promise with Abraham that he would bless his people.

But many of Abrams people became disobedient and sinned. And that grieved God.

Yes God keeps covenants and will remember His covenants with man, but mans seed was tainted since the fall of Adam and Eve.

Jacob was a big sinner before he wrestled and finally returned fully to God.

Christ Jesus is the ONLY pure seed that was placed directly from God into Mary so that His Blood sacrifice on the cross of Calvary was untainted by sin and would be the new covenant and last covenant for both Jews and Gentiles. It was finished on the cross of Calvary =-Gods plan of redemption was -accomplished- on the cross of CALVARY.

The only seed, after the fall of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden that had no sin in it was Christ Jesus coming down from heaven to redeem ALL of Mankind who come to Him in repentance and accept Gods redemptive Work of Mercy and Grace Through His only begotten son Christ Jesus.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thanks 1