So I actually participated with this topic on another forum and loved all the replies.....a good reminder to be thankful in all things.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

Today I am thankful for peace, the peace of God that surpasses all understanding!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Praise God! 1

That the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of love, and our Great Shepherd is watching after all of His sheep. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Just now, Hidden In Him said:

That the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of love, and our Great Shepherd is watching after all of His sheep. 

Amen to that!....I guess I gave my max ratings for the day...it said I can't do anymore until tomorrow;)

• Thumbs Up 2

I am thankful for the love of God

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

I'm grateful for salvation... for life, family, friends, love, and joy. Thank You, Jesus!!!  In all things, You are good and You are faithful!:emot-heartbeat:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, naominash said:

I am thankful for the love of God

Amen, where would we be without His Agape Love, in spite of our many faults! 

God Bless!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

I'm grateful for salvation... for life, family, friends, love, and joy. Thank You, Jesus!!!  In all things, You are good and You are faithful!:emot-heartbeat:

:) Blessed is the man whose quiver is full! 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

:) Blessed is the man whose quiver is full! 

Amen... or woman ;)  

• Thumbs Up 1

LOL....yes and i meant to do man/woman but got distracted.......

• Haha 1

• Similar Content

• By Amabella
      Hello I am AmaBella
      I am glad to be here so I can discuss and learn more about the word of God. I have been going through one of the most trying and difficult times in my life, today I came home and asked God why and my faith was starting to wither. I came here to encourage myself and be encouraged in faith through my christian brothers and sisters.
    • By Willie T Ayers
      Good evening and Blessings in Christ
      I'm a disable veteran with several medical issues please keep us  my family and me in prayer we had to get our refrigerator and stove fixed and now we need to get an alternator for my van and fix a water leak near our hot water heater we have no hot water or heat at this time. Please pray that I will always be strong and faithful throughout any storm and will stand firm always when the enemy hurdles his fiery darts at me. For I’m not ashamed of the gospel Jesus is my all and all: I pray to never begin my day without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my daily routine and begin His own. I am not looking for death. I am looking for Him. Today might be the last day when Jesus returns.: The Joy I have the world did not give it to me......And the world cannot take it away. Have a God-day God is good all the time...and all the time God is good: Thanking all of you and advance for your prayers and giving God all praise and glory

Truly Blessed: 

• By turtletwo
      Another video my son introduced me to.
      Comforting for those who may be feeling 'less than' (down on themselves) and unloved. It explains God is not superficial (like man can be) and just how special we are to Him. We who belong to Him are His special possession.  Hope it encourages you...

• By turtletwo
      Sadly, most of my loved ones are unsaved. It can be discouraging. But even stubborn people who have hardened themselves over the course of many years have hope...
      In the scriptures we find the following:
      "Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him" Hebrews 7:25
      "When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved? But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” 
      Matthew 19:25-26
      "For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37
      Praying for unsaved family is one of the most worthy of requests. 
      "God would have all men be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" 1 Timothy 2:4
      "Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?" Ezekiel 18:23
      " God is not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 peter 3 9