Sign in to follow this  
Heart2Soul

Today I am thankful for......

This morning in our prayer time my husband remembered the old hymn "Count your blessings, name them one by one".  It would take me a while.  His mercies are new every morning, and the most wonderful thing is that He saved us and forgives us.  Yes, we are so truly grateful to you Lord. :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

1 minute ago, SisterActs2 said:

This morning in our prayer time my husband remembered the old hymn "Count your blessings, name them one by one".  It would take me a while.  His mercies are new every morning, and the most wonderful thing is that He saved us and forgives us.  Yes, we are so truly grateful to you Lord. :laugh:

I love that song! Thank you Lord for you abundant Mercy and Grace towards us each day!

• Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Ditto, SisterActs2, exactly.  It would take many lifetimes to count all my blessings for which I am surely thankful.  The first ones that come to mind are salvation, love, my wife, my daughter, family, friends, my job and computer.  There are boundless blessings to be thankful for associated with all those blessings.  I am also grateful for this site, Christian fellowship found here, at my church and at events in my city.  Today I am especially thankful for it being Thursday, the end of my work week, TGIT, hallelujah!  God richly bless you and make you aware of His gifts all around you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

I love this topic!! 

Today I’m thankful for God keeping me calm. For the strength I find in Him. I’m thankful for His word and the encouragement inside it. I’m super thankful for the people God has placed in my life to love and support me. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

24 minutes ago, GregoryB said:

Ditto, SisterActs2, exactly.  It would take many lifetimes to count all my blessings for which I am surely thankful.  The first ones that come to mind are salvation, love, my wife, my daughter, family, friends, my job and computer.  There are boundless blessings to be thankful for associated with all those blessings.  I am also grateful for this site, Christian fellowship found here, at my church and at events in my city.  Today I am especially thankful for it being Thursday, the end of my work week, TGIT, hallelujah!  God richly bless you and make you aware of His gifts all around you.

Thank you GregoryB, brother.  My first thought when reading your post was "how lovely".  I am also so grateful for all our brothers and sisters on this site, which you and I are so glad to have found.  Praise our wonderful God!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Today I am thankful for His Truth that sets me free......free from condemnation, free from the curse of sin and death, free from walking in error, free from wrong thinking!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

Like the rest of you, I am thankful for so many things, too numerous to count!  Some of the ones that come to mind right now are my husband.  I know some that long to have a spouse.  It's a blessing to have somebody love you and care for you, but that also loves the Lord.    I am thankful for my eyes, as some can't see.  I am thankful for my ears to hear.  I've met 2 people on Worthy that are deaf, and they've shared the challenges they face with that.  I'm thankful to have Worthy and my friends here that I can fellowship with even when I'm having health challenges that prevent me from leaving my home.  I'm thankful that the Lord gives me ministry to do, and a purpose.  I am grateful that God never turns His back on me!  Have a blessed day all!  :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

I'm thankful for a peaceful night as I write this.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Today I am thankful for the people God has brought into my life through Worthy and another forum.....BIG Change!....having the right fellowship of believers is key to strengthening my walk with Him....AMEN!...Hugs to all my brothers and sisters in Christ!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

I am thankful for another day God has given to me, and that my 88 year old mother is still with me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Omegaman 3.0
      The Universe is Revelation from God
      There is a post here which discusses the Bible as the revelation of God. The Bible has very specific information about God Himself, and about that nature of man, and the problems created by the differences between the will of mankind (as individuals) and the will of God. Much of the Bible though, is limited as a revelation, because mankind has a limited ability to understand the Bible. Some things are spiritually understood, and are understood only by those who have God’s Spirit. In this sense then, the Bible is a revelation intended for the people of God.
      The universe is different. Though it lacks a lot of the specificity that the Bible has, it has a kind of revelation that is understood (or can be) understood by those with the ability to think, and the powers of observation. This topic, explores some of that.
      Rom 1:19-21 God reveals Himself through His creation, there is no excuse to reject God
      Acts 17:28 Paul acknowledged Greek poets and philosophers, knew there was a Creator
      Acts 14:17 God testified about Himself, as a provider to mankind
      Rom 2:4 God's kindness toward us, should lead us to repentance
      Rom 2:14-15 Our conscience, tells us there is right and wrong, we understand that
      Rom 1:32 People know not to sin, yet even encourage others to sin also
      This revelation is available to all, so we call this general revelation
      Rom 1:18-3:19 God's wrath and judgement await unrepentant sinners
      What scripture reveals beyond this general revelation, and this is very important, is that man is a sinner, sin separated man from God, and this separation is permanent unless God intervenes and provides a way of salvation from our sin and the effects of it. This we call special or specific revelation.
    • By Behold
      We understand that if someone is kidnapped, and this person belongs to an important, powerful, rich, person, then the kidnappers will want a ransom. (payment)
      A "ransom" is a buying back, of something, or of someone.
      When you became born again, when you were saved, God paid a ransom for you, and this is the Blood of Jesus.
      "you are not your own, you are BOUGHT with a PRICE"....>"You are Christ's and Christ is God's".
      The Blood of Jesus, is the full payment paid for your ransom, that has "blood bought" you back to God from your "lost" , "separated from God by sin", condition.
      When a preacher or teacher uses the term "blood bought", they are referring to the ransom that God paid, ....a literal payment which is the cost of-for your sin debt that you owed God, that is Hell and the Lake of Fire.
      So, the Blood of Jesus paid the PRICE for the eternal judgement due you, so that you would not be eternally damned, and eventually end up in Hell <> Lake of Fire after you died.
      All This is the eternal consequence of the payment that God accepted on your behalf when Christ was offering Himself FOR YOU, bearing your sin, and in fact "Christ became sin".....on the Cross.
      This Blood Atomentment Payment is eternally applied to you, as a free gift, the same instant that you from your heart, "called on the name of Jesus", and "received Christ as your Savior".
      (Justification by Faith) = Alone.
      In the present, after you are born again,  there are 4 main things that you are ransomed from, based on the Blood of Christ being your accepted "payment due" to God for your LIFETIME of sinning and unbelief.

1. You are redeemed (ransomed from- delivered from) your Adamic Nature
      2. You are redeemed (ransomed from-delivered from) Sin's power.
      3. You are redeemed from (ransomed from-delivered from) The Curse of the Law.
      4. You are redeemed (ransomed from-delivered from) The Devil.

Now there are other things that are involved in your ransom that would be counted as part of your redemption :   Becoming an Heir of God and a Joint Heir with Jesus......and also,  health, prosperity, abundant life, prayer's answered, etc.
    • By Nick26
      Hello everyone my name is nick this is the first time I've searched for a Christian site that allows you to talk to other Christians, I want to offer my gratitude to the owners of this site, since at this moment all I need is brothers and sisters that I can listen to and can lead me the right way when I need to hear the word through someone, I am only 26 years old and I've been on and off in Christianity everytime I come back to the right path it gives me joy and makes me feel like me and my family is safe I dont go to church anymore because my church moved away very far from where I live but if I can use this site to be closer to God I'd be more than happy that I still got something other than the bible, sorry for my long message I hope I can help others in here as well. Have a bless weekend. 
    • By ClassicalBeauty
      For those of you who don't know, I had GERD. It was so bad I was getting physically sick nearly every day. I had pain all day long, I was not able to eat or drink anything without feeling severe pain, and then having multiple panic attacks after standing or moving for prolonged periods. It HURT so bad I thought I was having a heart attack, and this has happened more than once in my life. I have always had problems with acid reflux to some extent, but the last five to seven years have been really, really bad. It was so bad if affected my ability to work and even walk. Almost a week back, I received some healing from the Lord unbeknownst to me at the time. I ate four pieces of pizza, and had a glass of pop to wash it down as a "treat." Well, it took all the rest of that day, and all into the next day that I realized that I had "forgotten" to take my acid reflux medicine and then it dawned on me...

I had pizza AND pop both. Both of which are no no's when you have severe acid reflux like what I had. Of course, everything I ate flared up my acid reflux but those two things for sure were things I was to definitely STAY away from. I was amazed, then I marveled, and then I was humbled but excited. GOD HAD HEALED MY GERD.

Praise God! I believe more healing is to come. I can't wait to see what the Lord is doing in my life. <3

If God did it for me, he can do it for YOU too!
    • By East Sky
      "Hallelujah,
      You have saved me!
      So much better your way!"
      -So Much Better (Your Way) Bethel Music
      Thank you Yeshua!