This morning in our prayer time my husband remembered the old hymn "Count your blessings, name them one by one".  It would take me a while.  His mercies are new every morning, and the most wonderful thing is that He saved us and forgives us.  Yes, we are so truly grateful to you Lord. :laugh:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

1 minute ago, SisterActs2 said:

This morning in our prayer time my husband remembered the old hymn "Count your blessings, name them one by one".  It would take me a while.  His mercies are new every morning, and the most wonderful thing is that He saved us and forgives us.  Yes, we are so truly grateful to you Lord. :laugh:

I love that song! Thank you Lord for you abundant Mercy and Grace towards us each day!

• Thumbs Up 4

9 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Ditto, SisterActs2, exactly.  It would take many lifetimes to count all my blessings for which I am surely thankful.  The first ones that come to mind are salvation, love, my wife, my daughter, family, friends, my job and computer.  There are boundless blessings to be thankful for associated with all those blessings.  I am also grateful for this site, Christian fellowship found here, at my church and at events in my city.  Today I am especially thankful for it being Thursday, the end of my work week, TGIT, hallelujah!  God richly bless you and make you aware of His gifts all around you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

I love this topic!! 

Today I’m thankful for God keeping me calm. For the strength I find in Him. I’m thankful for His word and the encouragement inside it. I’m super thankful for the people God has placed in my life to love and support me. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

24 minutes ago, GregoryB said:

Ditto, SisterActs2, exactly.  It would take many lifetimes to count all my blessings for which I am surely thankful.  The first ones that come to mind are salvation, love, my wife, my daughter, family, friends, my job and computer.  There are boundless blessings to be thankful for associated with all those blessings.  I am also grateful for this site, Christian fellowship found here, at my church and at events in my city.  Today I am especially thankful for it being Thursday, the end of my work week, TGIT, hallelujah!  God richly bless you and make you aware of His gifts all around you.

Thank you GregoryB, brother.  My first thought when reading your post was "how lovely".  I am also so grateful for all our brothers and sisters on this site, which you and I are so glad to have found.  Praise our wonderful God!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Today I am thankful for His Truth that sets me free......free from condemnation, free from the curse of sin and death, free from walking in error, free from wrong thinking!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

Like the rest of you, I am thankful for so many things, too numerous to count!  Some of the ones that come to mind right now are my husband.  I know some that long to have a spouse.  It's a blessing to have somebody love you and care for you, but that also loves the Lord.    I am thankful for my eyes, as some can't see.  I am thankful for my ears to hear.  I've met 2 people on Worthy that are deaf, and they've shared the challenges they face with that.  I'm thankful to have Worthy and my friends here that I can fellowship with even when I'm having health challenges that prevent me from leaving my home.  I'm thankful that the Lord gives me ministry to do, and a purpose.  I am grateful that God never turns His back on me!  Have a blessed day all!  :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

I'm thankful for a peaceful night as I write this.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Today I am thankful for the people God has brought into my life through Worthy and another forum.....BIG Change!....having the right fellowship of believers is key to strengthening my walk with Him....AMEN!...Hugs to all my brothers and sisters in Christ!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

I am thankful for another day God has given to me, and that my 88 year old mother is still with me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Similar Content

• By positivityn2018
      Hello everyone,
      I am new here and just wanted to get into a community where God was the topic. The past couple of weeks have been rough and I could use an outlet from the world sort of speak. Bills are behind and the end of the rainbow keeps getting further and further away. I know that prayer fixes all, but it gets uncertain at times. Hope all is well with everyone here.
    • By Sharky and George
      Hi peoples, I am concerned about someone who really really needs to quit smoking.
      Please can you pray that they would be able to quit for good by a miracle of our loving God.
      This could be an instant miracle or a miracle that works over time but has the same result. The latter maybe so that this person can learn how it is done and thus help others to quit too.
      Please pray he has a happy and healthy long life.
    • By joshhmusic
      Hello! Please excuse the long post, hear me out here...
      Let me start with a little backstory so you know where I'm coming from. I produce music (honestly blessed with the talent but I try to stay humble about it), DJ, and I enjoy almost anything with business. Last year I made a decision at a church camp to be open to any career choice that God gives me. Ever since that week, I fell in love with music production (particularly producing and performing electronic dance music). I truly, honestly have faith that this is for my future!
      Now I am at a huge fork in the road within my path with music. Should I pursue a career in secular music or Christian music? (Please hear me out) I have been putting some serious thinking, praying to God, and reading His word for the past half-year but nothing has come of it. Or I just haven't seen it yet. I don't know.
      Concerning a secular music career: I understand that we are called to be separate from the world. But with a secular career, you have a much broader range of people to be your audience. With a much broader range of people following you, you can be a good Christian example in the world to people who are living carnally. A "light in darkness" per se. I believe God has blessed me with the boldness and courage to proclaim to the world that I am not afraid to be a Christian and I am not changing my mind. With a secular music career, you have much more influence over a broader range of people that need it. This is especially the case in the world of live electronic dance music, where a hedonistic lifestyle is extremely prevalent.
      Like I said earlier, I have given careful thought to my next steps, I have prayed countless times over it, and I have consulted the Bible countless times over it. No answer has come of it yet. Or I just haven't seen it. A lot of the advice I've received is to "take the leap of faith and just go for it". However, I have done that with the decision to go all out for a career in being a DJ/producer for God's glory. I can't apply that to this fork in the road because I don't know which one to just "go for". I've been seriously, madly confused about this for months and I want to know which way God wants me to go. Any advice at all is so, so much appreciated.
       Thank you so much for your time, and have a blessed day.

• By RockyMidnight
      PSALMS 22:22  “In the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.”