IGNORED

Everything That Can Be Shaken Is About To Be...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus told us that in the end, there will be those that will build houses with little or no real bedrock foundations. From outward appearances, they will look identical to the houses built on firm ones, but the difference is everything. Why? Because houses built on foundations that go down to bedrock can weather storms. Houses that are not will succumb to external pressures, and fall when the storm hits. .

We are entering a new period of time. All things are about to be fulfilled, and many of us will see this with our own eyes, Every sign points to the all encompassing shaking to come. In Noah's day, the gathering black clouds gave ample warning that something was about to break loose, yet most went on as if all would remain just as it had always been. Shortly thereafter, when the rain finally began to fall, men simply assumed it was simply another shower. But this time, this time it was different. The rain would not stop. Not until it accomplished that which it was meant to accomplish... separate the evil from the good, the truly saved from the lost. Light and darkness will finally be separated. The wheat and the tares will no longer be allowed to grow together.

Dear friends, we are living in a shaky house of cards in the world today. Every single sign that Jesus told us to watch for so that that day does not come upon us unaware is happening right before our eyes. The question before us is: Are we those who are His, found digging deep, watching unto prayer, examining ourselves whether the bedrock we are building upon is Him in us, or are we walking as foolish virgins, walking still in OUR lives, clutching our bus pass to Heaven, thinking because of our one time prayer, nothing more is required and all is well?

How I wish I could share nothing but great uplifting words, for there are indeed many that should put eternal smiles on our faces. But the truth is, we have been led into a place where the many warnings given to us by Christ, by Peter, by Paul, by James, are falling on deaf ears, and multitudes in the church are living like there is clear sailing ahead. There is not. 

Just like in the days of Noah, we too have been lulled into a false sense of security. We do not have ears to hear what God is telling us. We do not have eyes to see what is clearly in front of us. We are sojourner here, eternal beings housed still in bodies of flesh, but our spirits…. who we really are eternal ones. We are not citizens of this world, yet we act as though such a mentality is religious extremism, fanaticism, even cultish. We plug our ears because we so want things to continue as they always have. But they will not.

Jesus said that He would do a quick work on the earth. The house of cards, once even one is pulled out, will come down quickly, and nothing will stop it. We so want to continue in a Christianity where there is no cost. We are told our salvation is free, and it is..... to those who let go of all their own pearls and take up the cross and follow Him.

May God awaken us to the seriousness of our situation. Just like those who thought Noah was simply deranged and misled, we too are going about our own lives, pursuing our dreams, never considering that the black clouds on the horizon will soon begin to rain down upon us.

I do not espouse any position on a pre-trib rapture, but far too many have been taught that we can eat, drink and be merry, just as those in the world do, with no reason to stop and look at the truth that we are lukewarm, with just enough of the live vaccine called Christianity to innoculate us from becoming real disciples.

Jesus told us that in the end, the call will go forth.... The master cometh! Yet what will many of His own people do? Will they heed the call, fall to their knees, and seek God with ALL their hearts to change them, free them, and use them? Or will they begin to make excuses as to why they cannot come at the moment for other things are of more importance?

And what did the master then do? Did He reason that these who had been forgiven were off the hook, and that nothing they did was of any real consequence, or was He angry? An angry God? Wroth with those He had delivered? Yes. Some will cry "Heresy!" But none can deny the clearness of the message of that parable from the mouth of Jesus himself. Here is what the master then did. He ordered His messengers to leave His stubborn servants to their folly, and to instead take the message of the coming wedding feast to the poor, the halt, the lame, the blind, to those who longed to be made free from the sin that had held them like chains of iron.  His house WILL be full. But make no mistake. A one time prayer insures you of nothing. It is he who endures to the end who is the one who will be saved. 

I pray you believe these words. This is not written to fill any with fear, or to drive a wedge of condemnation  between them and their Lord. The warning given here is given in love and deep concern. We have been led into a false sense of security, all of us, and with me at the head of the list. We have all succumbed to the lie that we can sin, even willfully, with no eternal consequences, where repentance is nice but not really necessary now, because grace makes up the difference. 

Many have been taught that we can continue to sow to our flesh and live for us, with no real heart longing for actually abiding in Him. And all the while, Jesus is asking us, “Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and not do the things I command you?” I can sense the religious assurance that tries to convince you even now that this cannot be true. After all, look how many are not in agreement with this. You are right. It is true. Multitudes right now are walking in contentment without Godliness. It is cursed ground, and if you remain there, you will die. During the Exodus from Egypt, over 600,000 Israelites left to walk on the land of Promise that God had given to them. Do you know how many of those souls actually went in? Two. God is not after numbers. They do not concern Him. He is looking for hearts full of faith, hunger for righteousness, and a longing for closeness with Him. 

The drops of dark rain are beginning to fall, the fabric of our day to day lives is about to be torn in ways that we cannot yet even conceive, and God is beginning to awaken us to the narrow but wonderful path that will lead to life. He is opening our eyes to the truth of who we are.....new creatures, a people truly delivered  from our old fleshly natures that cannot......will not… bow the knee to Him in every area of our lives.

Up until now, our hearts have not been able to grasp the power hidden in that truth. The full power of real grace cannot be received by hearts quite content with the status quo. Being healed only slightly is a direct result of half-surrendered lives and that path is even now ending. We are even now entering the valley of decision, where we will either make our tree good or make our tree evil. The separation in the church is beginning. The wheat and tares, that have looked almost identical for generations, will soon look totally unlike each other and it will be plain for all to see. 

No more can we excuse ourselves for walking as carnal Christians, forgiven but unchanged, with no desire to walk as living sacrifices. No more can we ignore the truth that if we love our lives, we will lose them. We have mistakenly assumed that His that words telling us that we must hate OUR lives or lose them must be a mistranslation. We are wrong. The shaking of all shakings is soon to begin and the time to dig deep to make sure our foundation is HIM and not US is NOW.

Do we long for God to give us new natures, with hearts filled with real agape love that does not wilt when it is taken advantage of or rewarded with venom, or are we content with assurances that we are positionally free, positionally holy so why sweat it?

Are we desperately hungry for abiding in Him where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, bringing dishonor to His name, or are we quite happy with things just as they are, where we have little or no desire to be able to possess our vessels in sanctification and honor so that Jesus is glorified in us?

It is not too late. We can awake and light our lamps as the cost becomes clear to us, or we can simply shut out these disturbing words, attributing them to the enemy, and go back to more church services interspersed with six days of living for us, as the world continues mocking us for our hypocrisy?

Listen. God knows we have all been led into barren pasture that will not bring spiritual health, and yes, our God will give us opportunity to repent, to cry out with all of our hearts for real deliverance.  But I would be a liar if I neglected to warn all of us that we also need to be aware that God will one day close the door on those refusing His call.

The wedding feast will begin for those who heeded His words, but know this. Our God will not always strive with us. At some point, our decision will be made, and listen. Deciding a choice does not have to be made IS making our choice. 

We cannot continue sitting on the fence as we have always done. At some point, when the doors are closed, never more to open, instead of celebrations and tears of joy, there will be heard weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Judgment will not begin with those doing despicable things in the darkness of the world, but with us, those who call ourselves Christians. We are told that to whom much is given, much is required. That is a scary thought. Not popular theology, I grant you, but nevertheless, it is the truth. There will be those who will try to tell you that this smacks of legalism and thatJesus paid a price to forgive us our sins. But as you have read these words, I suspect you know that what is being shared is the truth, even though it is not pleasant to admit it. 

The Lord does not want any to perish, and yet we know multitudes will. Some will even call Him ‘Lord, Lord’ but His response makes it very clear what the line in the sand is. 

“Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.” My sincere prayer is that we all discover and then believe, God's promises to us that He will change us, free us, and save us from our old nature and the sin that goes with it. His promises are yea and amen, but only if we truly want them for us.

Be blessed, and may any fear arising from these hard-to-hear words bear eternal fruit, as fear gives way to joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Blessings,

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

ITS so dire we get up and warn now and feverently .    IF a man dies not knowing Christ , rejecting Christ   ,  mouth only Christ ,  they will burn in the lake of fire .

The churches NEED correction now .  SOUND the trumpets for a flood of deceptions are in many houses , and a massive delusion is on the rise .

If we want to pray something , pray this ,   get the hirelings out of the churches and get the trues one with sound doctrine back in .

I am truly sounding an all out warning with upmost urgency ,  many are not going to make it .   and even many IN the Christian religion .

And a nasty delusion is coming ,  ONCE one goes under the STRONG DELUSOIN , they damned PEROID .   its why GOD SENDS IT .

they rejected TRUTH and so he sends  a delusion and they believe the lie and are damned .  NO second chance on that.

AND ITS COMING , in essence its building up as we speak .    GET back into the bible , get away from churches who preach this all inclusive interafiht lie from hell,

Get away from any form of it , and get away and have no unity with those who teach it .    WE running OUT OF TIME .

I warn us all we are .    WE have GOT TO FIRST LOVE IT NOW , come back to that , come back to sound doctrine , come back to the pattern JESUS SET

the apostels set and kept . DO IT NOW , TODAY , ASAP.   Their is no tomorrow , live like that .   No one knows their last day

CORRECTION is needed NOW and fast .  

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Apparently, some don't need sound doctrine, they have a 'personal relationship' with Jesus, (I guess He teaches them directly all they need to know). Anyways, don't question their doctrine or you will be labeled 'insensitive'.

Yowm, Chritainity “is” having a personal relationship with Christ that “is” what Christianity is.  Knowing Jesus and being known by Him personally is what He’s after. You yourself said that God spoke to you once and you treasure that in your heart. So you know He lives. Get to know this One who lives. For when you do you will be conformed into His image. For I know you can quote chapter and verse, but get to know Him who the chapter and verse speaks about. Don’t lose your “sound doctrine” for it is important,  but the letter kills; it is the Spirit that gives life. 

2 Corinthians 3:6 
who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

For the Gospel is a ministration of the Spirit, meaning that the believer is in actual possession of those things promised. 

2 Corinthians 3:8 
How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

the scripture says; the anointing (Spirit) teaches you all things; 

1 John 2:27 
As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

There are those people that don’t have the written word of God yet they grow in Christ. How do they do this? It is because the Spirit teaches them. But having the written words are a great help and they are not to be diminished. But they are to direct you to Christ Himself that He Himself might fill you. Not with words but with His Spirit. 

All anybody is saying is “He is the vine we are the branches” as we abide in Him we will bare much fruit. 

Much love in Christ, Not me.

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

I think Yown is referring to people who contradict the Bible, or hardly study the Bible at all, because some voice inside is giving them all the answers they need.

• Brilliant! 1

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I was referring to those whose so called 'personal relationship' is so 'close' they feel they don't need their bible. Were you convicted? Is that why you responded so defensively to a post not even addressed to you?

Great! 

Christianity is most definitely a believer having a personal relationship with Christ. Works for me! 

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

May I offer a thought on the balance between technical study and spiritual revelation? These two sides are not at odds. They go together like a hand in a glove. The more soberly we study God's word in detail, the more alive it should become to us. Likewise, the more personal and vivid our walk with the Lord is, the more we should delight in cracking open His word.

Yes, there are some people who study technicalities just to be a smart-alec. To the other extreme, there are also some people who play fast-and-loose with Bible study because they think details don't matter. One extreme is as bad as the other.

For each and every one of us, a vivid personal walk with the Lord should result in Scriptural accuracy.

Edited by pg4Him
fixed small detail
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, Yowm said:

To the point you don't need the Bible?

That a believer wouldn’t “need” the scriptures? 

Scriptures are a “help” to the believer. There have been many strong believers that have never had a copy of the scriptures. They have grown, for Christ has made sure of that. But even they would have (I imagine) loved  a copy of them. It’s like having a road map to heaven, once we get to heaven we might not need the map. But till than they are certainly a great source of life/direction/strength and any other words that one might want to add.

much love in Christ, Not me. 

Ps

Really like what pg4Him just wrote;

7 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

May I offer a thought on the balance between technical study and spiritual revelation? These two sides are not at odds. They go together like a hand in a glove. The more soberly we study God's word in detail, the more alive it should become to us. Likewise, the more personal and vivid our walk with the Lord is, the more we should delight in cracking open His word.

Yes, there are some people who study technicalities just to be a smart-alec. To the other extreme, there are also some people who play fast-and-loose with Bible study because they think details don't matter. One extreme is as bad as the other.

For each and every one of us, a vivid personal walk with the Lord should bear fruit of Scriptural accuracy.

You are a wise man.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, Gideon said:

Jesus told us that in the end, there will be those that will build houses with little or no real bedrock foundations. From outward appearances, they will look identical to the houses built on firm ones, but the difference is everything. Why? Because houses built on foundations that go down to bedrock can weather storms. Houses that are not will succumb to external pressures, and fall when the storm hits. .

We are entering a new period of time. All things are about to be fulfilled, and many of us will see this with our own eyes, Every sign points to the all encompassing shaking to come. In Noah's day, the gathering black clouds gave ample warning that something was about to break loose, yet most went on as if all would remain just as it had always been. Shortly thereafter, when the rain finally began to fall, men simply assumed it was simply another shower. But this time, this time it was different. The rain would not stop. Not until it accomplished that which it was meant to accomplish... separate the evil from the good, the truly saved from the lost. Light and darkness will finally be separated. The wheat and the tares will no longer be allowed to grow together.

Dear friends, we are living in a shaky house of cards in the world today. Every single sign that Jesus told us to watch for so that that day does not come upon us unaware is happening right before our eyes. The question before us is: Are we those who are His, found digging deep, watching unto prayer, examining ourselves whether the bedrock we are building upon is Him in us, or are we walking as foolish virgins, walking still in OUR lives, clutching our bus pass to Heaven, thinking because of our one time prayer, nothing more is required and all is well?

How I wish I could share nothing but great uplifting words, for there are indeed many that should put eternal smiles on our faces. But the truth is, we have been led into a place where the many warnings given to us by Christ, by Peter, by Paul, by James, are falling on deaf ears, and multitudes in the church are living like there is clear sailing ahead. There is not. 

Just like in the days of Noah, we too have been lulled into a false sense of security. We do not have ears to hear what God is telling us. We do not have eyes to see what is clearly in front of us. We are sojourner here, eternal beings housed still in bodies of flesh, but our spirits…. who we really are eternal ones. We are not citizens of this world, yet we act as though such a mentality is religious extremism, fanaticism, even cultish. We plug our ears because we so want things to continue as they always have. But they will not.

Jesus said that He would do a quick work on the earth. The house of cards, once even one is pulled out, will come down quickly, and nothing will stop it. We so want to continue in a Christianity where there is no cost. We are told our salvation is free, and it is..... to those who let go of all their own pearls and take up the cross and follow Him.

May God awaken us to the seriousness of our situation. Just like those who thought Noah was simply deranged and misled, we too are going about our own lives, pursuing our dreams, never considering that the black clouds on the horizon will soon begin to rain down upon us.

I do not espouse any position on a pre-trib rapture, but far too many have been taught that we can eat, drink and be merry, just as those in the world do, with no reason to stop and look at the truth that we are lukewarm, with just enough of the live vaccine called Christianity to innoculate us from becoming real disciples.

Jesus told us that in the end, the call will go forth.... The master cometh! Yet what will many of His own people do? Will they heed the call, fall to their knees, and seek God with ALL their hearts to change them, free them, and use them? Or will they begin to make excuses as to why they cannot come at the moment for other things are of more importance?

And what did the master then do? Did He reason that these who had been forgiven were off the hook, and that nothing they did was of any real consequence, or was He angry? An angry God? Wroth with those He had delivered? Yes. Some will cry "Heresy!" But none can deny the clearness of the message of that parable from the mouth of Jesus himself. Here is what the master then did. He ordered His messengers to leave His stubborn servants to their folly, and to instead take the message of the coming wedding feast to the poor, the halt, the lame, the blind, to those who longed to be made free from the sin that had held them like chains of iron.  His house WILL be full. But make no mistake. A one time prayer insures you of nothing. It is he who endures to the end who is the one who will be saved. 

I pray you believe these words. This is not written to fill any with fear, or to drive a wedge of condemnation  between them and their Lord. The warning given here is given in love and deep concern. We have been led into a false sense of security, all of us, and with me at the head of the list. We have all succumbed to the lie that we can sin, even willfully, with no eternal consequences, where repentance is nice but not really necessary now, because grace makes up the difference. 

Many have been taught that we can continue to sow to our flesh and live for us, with no real heart longing for actually abiding in Him. And all the while, Jesus is asking us, “Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and not do the things I command you?” I can sense the religious assurance that tries to convince you even now that this cannot be true. After all, look how many are not in agreement with this. You are right. It is true. Multitudes right now are walking in contentment without Godliness. It is cursed ground, and if you remain there, you will die. During the Exodus from Egypt, over 600,000 Israelites left to walk on the land of Promise that God had given to them. Do you know how many of those souls actually went in? Two. God is not after numbers. They do not concern Him. He is looking for hearts full of faith, hunger for righteousness, and a longing for closeness with Him. 

The drops of dark rain are beginning to fall, the fabric of our day to day lives is about to be torn in ways that we cannot yet even conceive, and God is beginning to awaken us to the narrow but wonderful path that will lead to life. He is opening our eyes to the truth of who we are.....new creatures, a people truly delivered  from our old fleshly natures that cannot......will not… bow the knee to Him in every area of our lives.

Up until now, our hearts have not been able to grasp the power hidden in that truth. The full power of real grace cannot be received by hearts quite content with the status quo. Being healed only slightly is a direct result of half-surrendered lives and that path is even now ending. We are even now entering the valley of decision, where we will either make our tree good or make our tree evil. The separation in the church is beginning. The wheat and tares, that have looked almost identical for generations, will soon look totally unlike each other and it will be plain for all to see. 

No more can we excuse ourselves for walking as carnal Christians, forgiven but unchanged, with no desire to walk as living sacrifices. No more can we ignore the truth that if we love our lives, we will lose them. We have mistakenly assumed that His that words telling us that we must hate OUR lives or lose them must be a mistranslation. We are wrong. The shaking of all shakings is soon to begin and the time to dig deep to make sure our foundation is HIM and not US is NOW.

Do we long for God to give us new natures, with hearts filled with real agape love that does not wilt when it is taken advantage of or rewarded with venom, or are we content with assurances that we are positionally free, positionally holy so why sweat it?

Are we desperately hungry for abiding in Him where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, bringing dishonor to His name, or are we quite happy with things just as they are, where we have little or no desire to be able to possess our vessels in sanctification and honor so that Jesus is glorified in us?

It is not too late. We can awake and light our lamps as the cost becomes clear to us, or we can simply shut out these disturbing words, attributing them to the enemy, and go back to more church services interspersed with six days of living for us, as the world continues mocking us for our hypocrisy?

Listen. God knows we have all been led into barren pasture that will not bring spiritual health, and yes, our God will give us opportunity to repent, to cry out with all of our hearts for real deliverance.  But I would be a liar if I neglected to warn all of us that we also need to be aware that God will one day close the door on those refusing His call.

The wedding feast will begin for those who heeded His words, but know this. Our God will not always strive with us. At some point, our decision will be made, and listen. Deciding a choice does not have to be made IS making our choice. 

We cannot continue sitting on the fence as we have always done. At some point, when the doors are closed, never more to open, instead of celebrations and tears of joy, there will be heard weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Judgment will not begin with those doing despicable things in the darkness of the world, but with us, those who call ourselves Christians. We are told that to whom much is given, much is required. That is a scary thought. Not popular theology, I grant you, but nevertheless, it is the truth. There will be those who will try to tell you that this smacks of legalism and thatJesus paid a price to forgive us our sins. But as you have read these words, I suspect you know that what is being shared is the truth, even though it is not pleasant to admit it. 

The Lord does not want any to perish, and yet we know multitudes will. Some will even call Him ‘Lord, Lord’ but His response makes it very clear what the line in the sand is. 

“Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.” My sincere prayer is that we all discover and then believe, God's promises to us that He will change us, free us, and save us from our old nature and the sin that goes with it. His promises are yea and amen, but only if we truly want them for us.

Be blessed, and may any fear arising from these hard-to-hear words bear eternal fruit, as fear gives way to joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Blessings,

Gideon

Well, I read the first couple of paragraphs. I'm in agreement at least with that. :)

It's one reason I bought a farm in South Central KY and moved from Seattle back in 2011. It's obvious that this thing is coming to an end, and fast. I just see it a bit like a "training" video game. It's very temporary and my "presence" is what Paul calls my "earthly tent". It will die. It's needs are ephemeral. It is a distraction.

The only two things that truly matter in this space-time continuum is my relationship with my creator and a subset of that - my relationship with my fellow man. Everything else is a tool to enhance those two things or a distraction. 

Guest Butero
11 hours ago, Yowm said:

Apparently, some don't need sound doctrine, they have a 'personal relationship' with Jesus, (I guess He teaches them directly all they need to know). Anyways, don't question their doctrine or you will be labeled 'insensitive'.

Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marveled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.  Acts 4:13

My much beloved brother in Christ, Gideon; 

This are strong words of warning and encouragement. You know I bare witness with  your relationship with Christ. I have one question for you. 

I’m sure I know the answer already, but are you “sure” these warnings are coming  from your personal relationship with Christ and not your human reasonings? For I know what’s it like when the Lord impresses something on you. Just looking for a  confirmation. And I know you know my meaning. For you and I both know, if they are they can stand the test. 

Edited by Not me