IGNORED

Everything That Can Be Shaken Is About To Be...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Frienduff, , I am going to ask you nicely. If you do not agree with my OP, that certainly is your right, so simply start your own post saying why you think differently. But it is getting old that you want to tear down rather than discuss, and share why you believe your way must be the right way. 

You have already attempted to discredit me, and not just my opinions by lumping me in with the Emergant Church, Kenneth Copeland and the like. Let’s be careful to challenge the post and not attack the poster, as that is not only against forum rules, it goes contrary to what Jesus Himself would have us do, amen? 

I have told you plainly in a direct answer to one of your grilling questions  that the awakening of which I speak is in no way what they are saying. Do they press for holiness in Word, deed and thought? Do they think love of money and lusts for things of this world is a trap that will ruin many a man’s soul? If they did, we may be talking the same thing, but they do not. But it matters not to you. You  continue on with subtle and not-so-subtle accusations and warnings. If you do not agree, then simply avoid my posts. It is quite simple. But let’s stop the game playing. Deal?

Thanks in advance.

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

Let's remember to keep it civil please. Also remember that people are allowed to disagree with the OP openly on the forums. It's a discussion forum after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/18/1964

About to be shaken. I wonder how many people down the centuries have said that when times looked bleak.

Guest Butero
37 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Frienduff, , I am going to ask you nicely. If you do not agree with my OP, that certainly is your right, so simply start your own post saying why you think differently. But it is getting old that you want to tear down rather than discuss, and share why you believe your way must be the right way. 

You have already attempted to discredit me, and not just my opinions by lumping me in with the Emergant Church, Kenneth Copeland and the like. Let’s be careful to challenge the post and not attack the poster, as that is not only against forum rules, it goes contrary to what Jesus Himself would have us do, amen? 

I have told you plainly in a direct answer to one of your grilling questions  that the awakening of which I speak is in no way what they are saying. Do they press for holiness in Word, deed and thought? Do they think love of money and lusts for things of this world is a trap that will ruin many a man’s soul? If they did, we may be talking the same thing, but they do not. But it matters not to you. You  continue on with subtle and not-so-subtle accusations and warnings. If you do not agree, then simply avoid my posts. It is quite simple. But let’s stop the game playing. Deal?

Thanks in advance.

Gideon

Gideon, I want to ask you a question about the OP, and your beliefs in general.  I agree with your warnings that we need to get our spiritual house in order.  You would have to be a blind man not to see the signs all around us that the Lord is coming back soon.  Still, I think I understand the question that FOTL has regarding what you are saying, and I want to understand you as well.  I think the problem is that you are talking about things in the future, like this is something we must wait upon, and not telling us that we can get our house in order right now, or at least it comes across like that.  Is your message to wait until some shaking happens and are you saying we are powerless in the meantime, or do you believe we can actually act today and be the people the Lord wants us to be?  This may seem like a fine line, but it really does matter.  Today is the day of salvation.  Today is the acceptable time.  The Bible doesn't tell us to wait on some supernatural thing to come.  That kind of doctrine is dangerous to the soul, as we have no guarantee of tomorrow.  What is your message to the church today, right now?  I can't really say how I feel about the OP until I know the answer to that question.  

Guest Butero
7 minutes ago, Goldie said:

About to be shaken. I wonder how many people down the centuries have said that when times looked bleak.

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?  for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.  2 Peter 3:3,4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Just now, Sojourner414 said:

Thanks for the heads up; I'll let Shiloh, Cobalt and Davida know. :P

See what you done.  Now you joined the list and duff would not take it easy.  He has a long reply coming your way.  He did say four.  :laugh::sad030:

Guest Butero
1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

See what you done.  Now you joined the list and duff would not take it easy.  He has a long reply coming your way.  He did say four.  :laugh::sad030:

I will ask him about that later, but I don't think that list is fully accurate.  :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Just now, Yowm said:

How many times in history have the Jews been back in her Land and the enemies mentioned in Ezekiel 38-39 been lined up and breathimg down her neck?

That's a point I didn't think of, Yowm, but it's an undeniable one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

People need to know my friend .   THEY NEED TO KNOW .    We cannot have  hope in some end time big awakening ,  

JESUS never spoke of it ,  he never said Nigh the end  a big awakening and the love of many shall wax bold .    And we got FOUR on this site

teaching this .    Butero will be warned who the four are .    

Who are the 4?

Guest Butero
1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Who are the 4?

You know he can't tell you that, anymore than I can speculate about that openly.  :D