IGNORED

Everything That Can Be Shaken Is About To Be...

Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Dissuaded?  It means to be persuaded to not do something.

aasversarial

that word my dear sister .   I don't remember it in my books of see spot run .    I do kid I can read.   but what is that word . 

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

See what you done.  Now you joined the list and duff would not take it easy.  He has a long reply coming your way.  He did say four.  :laugh::sad030:

Warrior.  its not Shiloh , davida or cobalt I was speaking about .  the four I speak of need to make themselves clear .  

Our focus is to exhort the church now .   NOT wait for some kind of end time enlightenment to automatically do it for us .  THIS is not going to happen .

A chastening is coming YES.   But we got all we need right NOW in CHRIST , just as they have had since the day of Pentecost .

11 hours ago, angels4u said:

Who are the 4?

I want them to explain themselves first .  So none of us are confused to what they are saying .

I will just ask specific questions and see how they answer them.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

aasversarial

that word my dear sister .   I don't remember it in my books of see spot run .    I do kid I can read.   but what is that word . 

Oh for goodness sake!  That is a TYPO!  i'm sorry, Friend, that was supposed to be 'adversarial'!  I've got to quit posting on the fly! :(

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Warrior.  its not Shiloh , davida or cobalt I was speaking about .  the four I speak of need to make themselves clear .  

Our focus is to exhort the church now .   NOT wait for some kind of end time enlightenment to automatically do it for us .  THIS is not going to happen .

A chastening is coming YES.   But we got all we need right NOW in CHRIST , just as they have had since the day of Pentecost .

But, Friend, how can the four make themselves clear if they don't know they ARE the four???

12 hours ago, Butero said:

I was telling you one of my faults was battling with anger management.  Another issue is lack of patience.  I want to know now.  :th_frusty: :laugh:

I am sure you are right.  :cool:  Have a good night.  :)

Me thinks you are going to get a headache, Butero:P

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

But, Friend, how can the four make themselves clear if they don't know they ARE the four???

Because I am going to send them private emails .   Asking them very specific questions .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, naominash said:

I love you guys.

For the topic at hand, I imagine the awakening of the church to start with people praying, repenting, and seeking the Lord together.

If the Lord chooses, I feel like He can send His Spirit in such a way that non-believers who walk into the church will either fall under conviction and surrender to Christ or run the other way.

I imagine masses of people coming to seek God. 

At least, this is what I pray for. 

The Bible says no man come unto the Father except that the Holy Spirit draws them......(convicts their heart)

Good Prayer!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I know that duff. I was just poking some fun.  Gotta have some amusing fellowship too. 

So now on the serious side then, refrain from posting things like that or you would have the whole forum wondering whom you are referring too.  Just send your PM ect, direct to the person whom you want to be informed.  It just avoids confusion.  Hope you don't mind me saying this, or if you think it is necessary tell me why . 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Butero said:

Gideon, I want to ask you a question about the OP, and your beliefs in general.  I agree with your warnings that we need to get our spiritual house in order.  You would have to be a blind man not to see the signs all around us that the Lord is coming back soon.  Still, I think I understand the question that FOTL has regarding what you are saying, and I want to understand you as well.  I think the problem is that you are talking about things in the future, like this is something we must wait upon, and not telling us that we can get our house in order right now, or at least it comes across like that.  Is your message to wait until some shaking happens and are you saying we are powerless in the meantime, or do you believe we can actually act today and be the people the Lord wants us to be?  This may seem like a fine line, but it really does matter.  Today is the day of salvation.  Today is the acceptable time.  The Bible doesn't tell us to wait on some supernatural thing to come.  That kind of doctrine is dangerous to the soul, as we have no guarantee of tomorrow.  What is your message to the church today, right now?  I can't really say how I feel about the OP until I know the answer to that question.  

Ah.....there it is.  It's a matter of clarifying that point.  Well said Butero.  I have been hearing Gideon saying just that, not to put off following the Lord in holiness and surrendering to Him.  But also saying that there is more help and strength coming as well.....similar in some respects to revivals of the past where believers became more dedicated to the Lord, and received more power, and souls got swept into the kingdom.....in spite of the fact that the Holy Spirit was already poured out 2000 years ago.  If we didn't need a revival now and again God wouldn't have sent them......times of refreshing and empowerment for the weary, not to mention God having mercy on those lost souls.....and they still occur in different places around the world. 

And I also saw where Gideon replied, and is saying this is not like the revivals of the past.....and if we are talking about the same thing then I agree, because I believe what is coming is the consummation of the church age, unlike revivals of the past.  This will be the balance owing of the Holy Spirit poured out as promised....the latter rain.....He is coming this way to be glorified in His saints.  But it will divide the sheep from the goats as Gideon has said.....it will be easily seen who are the enemies of God because they will persecute those who are doing God's will and preaching the gospel to the ends of the earth (and then the end will come), and His people will suffer tribulation.......this will be the great end time battle between the false and the true.  We see this also in Romans 11 where it talks about the fullness of the Gentiles coming in, followed by the fulness of the Jews.  The definitions and usage of the word "fulness" is quite enlightening regarding that, when I looked it up in blueletterbible.com.

• This is Worthy 1