Not me

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

This is what Christianity is, someone’s personal relationship with Christ. We all, those that are born again have a relationship with Christ. It is this relationship, that being fed, by whatever the believers heart is telling them is the proper way. Is the way to Christ. Some people’s course take them this direction,  some that. For God alone knows what works best in the life of a believer. Even if that believer goes astary in His learning, if that believer is walking in the integrity of His heart torward God. He will be like the servant that thought he was doing the will of his master, even though he was wrong, he was only beaten with “few stripes”. For the integrity of his heart protected him. It is the honest heart before God that causes growth. Though we (all believers) are at different places in our walk with Him. He is the same to all. The standard of righteousness to all believers doesn’t change, will never change. We all know what we know, see what we see. But the fruit of the Spirit is love from a pure heart. Let love from a pure heart be our goal. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

God is love. God loves us. Love one another.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Not me said:

This is what Christianity is, someone’s personal relationship with Christ. We all, those that are born again have a relationship with Christ. It is this relationship, that being fed, by whatever the believers heart is telling them is the proper way. Is the way to Christ. Some people’s course take them this direction,  some that. For God alone knows what works best in the life of a believer. Even if that believer goes astary in His learning, if that believer is walking in the integrity of His heart torward God. He will be like the servant that thought he was doing the will of his master, even though he was wrong, he was only beaten with “few stripes”. For the integrity of his heart protected him. It is the honest heart before God that causes growth. Though we (all believers) are at different places in our walk with Him. He is the same to all. The standard of righteousness to all believers doesn’t change, will never change. We all know what we know, see what we see. But the fruit of the Spirit is love from a pure heart. Let love from a pure heart be our goal. 

You do realize that the way you speak on this is not even close to how paul , james and others would have been towards error or walking in it.

Guess we waiting for some end time revelation that just will save the church .    THIS is the problem .  

Preaching about some big end time awakening ,  but the CHURCHES are DYING NOW .   Just pray on that for a bit .   

• Thumbs Up 2

We got to preach holiness ,righteousness Obeying the SPIRIT NOW .   their is no tomorrow,    their is no tomorrow ,   ya got to get that mindset .

TODAY is the day we do all to exhort .    One knows not the morrow .   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You do realize that the way you speak on this is not even close to how paul , james and others would have been towards error or walking in it.

Guess we waiting for some end time revelation that just will save the church .    THIS is the problem .  

Preaching about some big end time awakening ,  but the CHURCHES are DYING NOW .   Just pray on that for a bit .   

My much beloved brother(s) in Christ;

Seeing how the main focus of my post was about someone’s personal relationship with Christ. When I spoke about error I used a parable as a analogy of how a servant that was walking with his heart toward God would receive a less stricter chastisement (i. e. punishment). Chastisement being a good thing, for correctly recieved brings forth the fruit of righteousness. 

Seeing I never used the word “awakening”. All I can say is scripture does say; 

“to watch and pray for you never know when your lord comith”

much love in Christ, Not me

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We got to preach holiness ,righteousness Obeying the SPIRIT NOW .   their is no tomorrow,    their is no tomorrow ,   ya got to get that mindset .

TODAY is the day we do all to exhort .    One knows not the morrow .   

You are correct we should do all we can do to exhort to holiness. 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Not me said:

My much beloved brother(s) in Christ;

Seeing how the main focus of my post was about someone’s personal relationship with Christ. When I spoke about error I used a parable as a analogy of how a servant that was walking with his heart toward God would receive a less stricter chastisement (i. e. punishment). Chastisement being a good thing, for correctly recieved brings forth the fruit of righteousness. 

Seeing I never used the word “awakening”. All I can say is scripture does say; 

“to watch and pray for you never know when your lord comith”

much love in Christ, Not me

You are correct we should do all we can do to exhort to holiness. 

Herein is the problem.   Reread what you said about you never used the word AWAKENING and then said to watch and pray for you know not when your LORD does come .

THE THING IS ,    He as in CHRIST did not say HE was coming back to awaken his church.  WHEN HE COMES back WHOEVER IS NOT READY IN HIM

ITS TOO LATE .    ITS TOO LATE.    so long as you all keep pointing to some end time awakening and NOT TO GET READY NOW your not helping as you should.

The message to the seven churches was REPENT NOW OR I will come on you as a theif, OR I will put your candle out .   the early church knew,

that the second coming of CHRIST was a one time event.  AND that if people were NOT READY...............IT WOULD BE TOO LATE .    But I don't see that in yalls message

GET IT BACK IN YOUR MESSAGE and FAST. 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

19 hours ago, Not me said:

According to scripture, Christianity is actually a Way.  It is a walk on that Way with Him, as we are being discipled by Him who IS the Way, and the Life and the Truth.  That is why Christianity is called the Way and Christians are people of the Way.  As long as we understand it is not an equal relationship between peers.  He is our Master and Teacher............and Father and Almighty God!

I agree about integrity of heart........and "Let love from a pure heart be our goal."  Amen....as long as we are talking about love as demonstrated and taught by the Word of God.  As long as we understand that this love that the bible talks about is not the love of fallen humanity,  which is little more than fleshly emotions and possessiveness.   Biblical love is a love that puts God first before all.....it is a love that is from Him, and through Him, and to Him.   It is a love that cares, a love that feels....but also a love that chastises, rebukes, and disciplines according as He deems necessary.   It is His love, not of our own, that no man can boast.  Of the Spirit in other words, not our flesh.  It's not the kind of love that the world and worldly churches talk about.....which is a humanistic, man-centred, self-righteous, and new age kind of love.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

It is this relationship, that being fed, by whatever the believers heart is telling them is the proper way. Is the way to Christ. Some people’s course take them this direction,  some that. For God alone knows what works best in the life of a believer.

It's dangerous to go by whatever our hearts are telling us...........but we have to TEST whatever our hearts are telling us, and every source of what we learn and believe.  Be sure everything lines up with and agrees with the word of God.  A pilot flying a plane NEEDS the instruments, otherwise if he just flies by the seat of his pants, he'll end up crash-landing upside down in a treetop in the middle of nowhere.

True the details of our lives differ, and God may use different scriptures to speak specifically into the lives of each one, but we all should agree on the fundamentals....and be on the same highway and course to arrive at the same point in the end.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, Heleadethme said:

It's dangerous to go by whatever our hearts are telling us...........but we have to TEST whatever our hearts are telling us, and every source of what we learn and believe.  Be sure everything lines up with and agrees with the word of God.  A pilot flying a plane NEEDS the instruments, otherwise if he just flies by the seat of his pants, he'll end up crash-landing upside down in a treetop in the middle of nowhere.

True the details of our lives differ, and God may use different scriptures to speak specifically into the lives of each one, but we all should agree on the fundamentals....and be on the same highway and course to arrive at the same point in the end.

Oh sister ,   you loved.     The pattern is their sister .    its simple by grace to spot .  the more words come flying out , the easier its able to see .    Remember

spiritual discernment ,  ITS SO REAL SISTER .    I warn us ,   keep testing and watch out .  we must always and daily keep on testing .  

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh sister ,   you loved.     The pattern is their sister .    its simple by grace to spot .  the more words come flying out , the easier its able to see .    Remember

spiritual discernment ,  ITS SO REAL SISTER .    I warn us ,   keep testing and watch out .  we must always and daily keep on testing .  

Amen.......we need discernment........and how we have it is by having the truth established in our hearts by His word.  His word, which He magnifies above all His name.  If we love Him we will love His word and love the truth.  We will never do without His word because His word will NEVER PASS AWAY, and we will forever be plumbing the depths of it and marvelling.

• This is Worthy 1