• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

Quit being deceptive. You did not say the Covenant died, you said...

A personal THANK YOU for exposing that yowm.     Its not what he said was it .     THE GOD of the old conventant is not dead

The GOD of the OLD COVENTANT , HIS WORD BECAME FLESH TO FULLFIILL , and that a new convenant which BY THE SPIRIT is upon the heart of all who believe .

That we who have the SPIRIT walk in the righteousness we ought to walk in .    the righteousness of the law IS fulfilled in those who simply FOLLOW CHRIST .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Most are relying on the carnal mind, so right there is one reason why there are so many differing opinions.  Also....... the wisdom of God is manifold, there can be different "layers" of truth, and sometimes people are arguing one layer against another layer, at times when actually both are true.

I seen a cartoon that shows exactly what you saying to be true sister .   It shows a preacher holding two flashlights ,  one has a cross on it and its beam is not on the teaching .

and the other flashlight shows a dark light flashing on a teaching .  and the preacher says ,  in cases like this I like to use the worlds expert wisdom.

And the people are saying , UHHH preacher shouldn't you be using the LIGHT of GOD to expose .    I MEAN IT SUMMED UP TO THE FULLL what has been going on in many churches.

Preaches using men expert wisdom to try and teach the bible .    TALK about death .  Since when can the carnal mind agree with GOD .

Since when should the church take its wisdom FROM THE WORLD , and not the wisdom WHICH IS FROM GOD ONLY.    till folks do that , they are in deep peril .   and things will

only get worse as they fall away more and more and more .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A personal THANK YOU for exposing that yowm.     Its not what he said was it .     THE GOD of the old conventant is not dead

The GOD of the OLD COVENTANT , HIS WORD BECAME FLESH TO FULLFIILL , and that a new convenant which BY THE SPIRIT is upon the heart of all who believe .

That we who have the SPIRIT walk in the righteousness we ought to walk in .    the righteousness of the law IS fulfilled in those who simply FOLLOW CHRIST .

Do you denied that the Lord God of the Old Covenant died on the Cross. Everything of the old Finish on the Cross. 

When they nailed him on the Cross, at the same time they nailed the old Covenant on the Cross.

And at the same time the. New Covenant was began at the time of his death ,

Just like when one year finish at the start of the new year or the new year starts at the time the old finish. 

Why can you make a gift or a petition to the God of the Old Covenant. ? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Most are relying on the carnal mind, so right there is one reason why there are so many differing opinions.  Also....... the wisdom of God is manifold, there can be different "layers" of truth, and sometimes people are arguing one layer against another layer, at times when actually both are true.

So how then do you distinguish when someone is interpreting the word with a carnal mind or not. There are many noted scholars who differ on many scripture passages.  Do you think or know for sure that you are always right every time you interpret what scripture is saying and have you ever had a change of view on certain scripture that you once held to a view that you now hold.   Please note, I am  not asking these questions for arguments or strife, but to really get a sense of how men view scripture and its inspiration on their lives.  

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So how then do you distinguish when someone is interpreting the word with a carnal mind or not. There are many noted scholars who differ on many scripture passages.  Do you think or know for sure that you are always right every time you interpret what scripture is saying and have you ever had a change of view on certain scripture that you once held to a view that you now hold.   Please note, I am  not asking these questions for arguments or strife, but to really get a sense of how men view scripture and its inspiration on their lives.  

I think these are good questions warrior, and I don't take them amiss.  My best answer is that we don't always know for sure......the bible says who is blind like God's servant.......we do our honest best and we are to seek the Lord and trust and obey Him the best we know how.  But we can and do make mistakes and in such times the Lord is able to help us, when we are humble enough and willing to listen and be corrected by Him.  It won't be for no reason that we will lay our crowns at His feet, and not because we always believed and did everything right all the time.   I can thankfully say that I have learned a lot by experience and also by the mistakes I have made....through the faithfulness of the Shepherd of my soul.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

20 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I don't need to tell you that, you know that the Old Covenant died on the Cross. 

They put their King and Lord to death on the Cross, 

At the same time they cause the shedding of the blood of the NEW COVENANT. 

They are without a Lord and without a God, and without a Covenant. 

The vail was torn the worship in the Temple is finish, the Priesthood has ended. 

They are invited to the new covenant if they believe. 

If not they are in their sins. 

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob are in the NEW COVENANT. 

By dead I did not mean what you made out of it. 

I don't realy know how you perceive it. 

Their Lord God born in Bethlehem died on the Cross, it is finish on the Cross, there is no more animal sacrifices. 

It was foretold , the animal sacrifices will seige , the covenant they continued to ratified , the attonment seige. No

attonment they remain in their sins.

Amen....I understand what you are saying.....the bible says that for a testament (a will) to be put into the effect the testator first had to die, and also that a wife is bound to her husband only for as long as he lives.....when He died, she was no longer bound to the old covenant.

• Loved it! 1