• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

http://www.fulcrum7.com/blog/2016/5/14/god-is-sending-islam-to-punish-the-west

Islam is experiencing an extraordinary resurgence, and is now the world’sfastest growing religion.  The hatred between Ishmael and Isaac is coming to a head.  The world’s two largest religions will not cleave.  Like iron and clay, Islam and the Christian West will never mix harmoniously.  The West is rediscovering Islam’s age-old imperative of jihad, something not seen since the 17th Century.  We in the West were not prepared for this new wave of Islamic violence.

But it should remind of us some biblical history, when God allowed theenemies of Israel to have their way with His chosen people.  Pagan nations were given access to just come in and take what they wanted, ruling with exacting cruelty. God’s people chafed under the Persians, Babylonians, Egyptians and Romans as a result of their disobedience.

So let me propose that God is sending Islam to the West again, the stronghold of democracy and freedom underpinned by Christian values, to punish us for our debauchery and wickedness.  God sometimes allows more sinful nations to punish his people—look at the Assyrians who swept away Israel, or the Babylonians who marched Judah into captivity.   But it is interesting that our Muslim punishers hate the very sins the West is now known for: homosexuality, feminism, and consumption of alcohol among other things. Muslims deal with homosexuals in shocking ways.  Feminism is not tolerated in Islam and alcohol is a forbidden drink.  Consider western decline in the following areas:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

That's going under the assumption that all of those here in the West are Christians, much less that everyone in the middle east who greets the West with violence is a muslim.

Many in the middle east simply don't want anything to do with the US, Russia, or the UN. Because what happens is that we waddle on in, set our own businesses that pay them very little, and largely stomp on the pre-existing cultures and values. There's just a majority of those who are muslims and calling every one of them a muslim makes things simpler.

I don't know about you, but a lot of what the US stands for isn't exactly underpinned by Christian values. I can't really think of a way to explain that because the proof is in the pudding, you know?

In any case, I feel that if something happens, it happens for a reason. This conflict between all three Abrahamic religions will play a part in the coming end of days. I don't necessarily think that it is a form of punishment necessarily, as all those things mentioned are more in the OT, whereas the NT speaks more of forgiveness and second chances.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

I have thought that since only righteousness can defeat unrighteousness. And the “Christian” nations have forsaken righteousness. They  can only fight unrighteousness with unrighteousness. And if you fight unrighteousness with unrighteousness whichever is more unrighteous will win. 

(my thoughts) 

much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Short answer: No.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

I agree with A./.'s post.  No, islam is not a punishment on Christians by God.  To expand on that, islam is satan's very own religion.  He always tries to imitate God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero

You could turn it around and ask if God is punishing Islam through the West?  We have certainly put a hurting on them.  In reality, only God knows.  

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I don't believe that God has sent Islam to punish the West but God is ALLOWING Islam to punish the West.

When we turn our backs on God, he removes his hand of protection. Also, whenever we reject God, Satan steps in to fill the void.

Now, I know that there are many righteous Christians still living in the West; but on the whole, the stronghold of Christendom that once was, has now fallen!

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

The West has many many hateful, violent  people who are not part of Islam. Who have done horrible things to people. Church shootings, school shootings, the list goes on. Before you start blaming all this mass distinction on one group of people take out a history book and do some reading.