• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

14 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I still don't understand why only certain people heard it and if it is a trumpet that were suppose to hear. We be in rapture already.

Actually, Tigger, I think this is more of a "let him who has ears to hear" sort of a phenomenon. Frankly, the sounds matter little to me personally. What matters to me are the consistent prophecies I now hear going forth from those who are spending significant time in prayer, as well as those I recognize to be true prophets of God.

The following was something sent to me just two nights ago from a brother I haven't heard from in 6-8 months, but out of the blue he posted me the following:

"In a church prayer meeting, second week of January, I had a closed vision of being suspended in space looking at the earth. It was far enough from me to be size of basketball. Very black background, no stars. I saw the poles reverse, north becoming south etc. The snow caps were white, the oceans blue, and the greens and browns were very very bright. It came close to complete rotation, to about 10 to 12 in clock terms to perfect alignment. The words 'Paradigm Shift' came clearly to mind. No voice, just the image in words as a thought. When I prayed it out, it referenced that we are in a season where we MUST BE READY ... I am led to believe through confirmation with others that there is a door opening, and opportunity knocks for many to be thrust into ministry of POWERFUL KINGDOM WORKS in numbers unseen in the past. GOD WORKS that will model RESURRECTION LIFE for ALL to see."

Though trumpets are never mentioned here, the tenor is the same as what I was describing in the previous post. A change is coming, and it appears the Lord is now sounding the alarm that the Spirit of God is going to go forth in power to destroy the works of the enemy. The time is coming. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

This supposedly happened  about 5 years ago. Are the sounds a prophecy.

Edited by tigger398

3 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

No, actually. The return of Christ is what the Biblical symbolism of trumpets ultimately points to prophetically (including the Feast of Trumpets), but in terms of what is going on now, trumpets were in general a call to WAR first and foremost; a call to war against both sin and Satan (as most of Heart2Soul's post lays out). And this is what is going on. They are signs that the Spirit of God is about to be poured out in great Power upon His vessels to destroy the works of the enemy.

Now keep in mind, this has been going on for a while, since 2011 and earlier apparently. That should serve as a reminder that "a day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day." In terms of the way we judge time, it may be significantly longer in our time until we see the full manifestation of God's power being poured out to perform exceedingly great signs and wonders that shake this world to its foundations. But the trumpets appear to be signaling that war has now been declared in Heaven, and will eventually be made manifest on the earth.

Ok you said this has been going on for a while and earlier. So how do you know the 2011 is the one. Like we had blood moons before. How do we know the blood that past is the one. You said something about 1,000 years. Has it been 1,000 years since 2011 or what does 1,000 years mean.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

45 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

This supposedly happened  about 5 years ago. Are the sounds a prophecy.

Actually it has been happening SINCE 2011, and has been heard as recently as this year....are the sounds a prophesy? I would say they are a fulfillment of prophesy.

5 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

Actually it has been happening SINCE 2011, and has been heard as recently as this year....are the sounds a prophesy? I would say they are a fulfillment of prophesy.

Since only certain people heard these sounds and I don't know why. So what does it mean. Sometimes I get so excited that he is coming soon. Then another year goes by.  :(

Edited by tigger398
  • Loved it! 1

7 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Since only certain people heard these sounds and I don't know why. So what does it mean. Sometimes I get so excited that he is coming soon. Then another year goes by.  :(

I believe it is a battle cry.....He is stirring up His warriors and calling them to actively engage in the spiritual battle here on earth....I am excited myself, I would love for Him to come today, however there is still prophesies left to be fulfilled in the Bible....which they are and very rapidly at that. One only needs to look at the moral decay of the world and realize it can't go on like this much longer before God has had enough and pours out His wrath upon it.

Hang in there sister, we are in exciting and yet terrifying times (depending on which side of the fence you are on) and He has His eye on everything and everyone...including me and you....and He is in control of the how, what, where, when and why.:)

36 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

I believe it is a battle cry.....He is stirring up His warriors and calling them to actively engage in the spiritual battle here on earth....I am excited myself, I would love for Him to come today, however there is still prophesies left to be fulfilled in the Bible....which they are and very rapidly at that. One only needs to look at the moral decay of the world and realize it can't go on like this much longer before God has had enough and pours out His wrath upon it.

Hang in there sister, we are in exciting and yet terrifying times (depending on which side of the fence you are on) and He has His eye on everything and everyone...including me and you....and He is in control of the how, what, where, when and why.:)

What prophecy do you think is left. I thought we were done, and rapture is the next.  :)

Edited by tigger398

10 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

What prophecy do you think is left. I thought we were done, and rapture is the next.  :)

The abomination of desolation, the completion of the Holy Temple, the falling away (which is in progress), economic collapse on a world wide scale...just to name of few.

Let me add that we are told in the Bible to not be deceived for these things will not come to pass until there come a falling away first....one of the things I stand firm against is the teaching of the rapture taking place before this happens....this is how many will be deceived in worshipping the false Messiah because they think it is Him taking them pre-trib when it is in fact the false messiah....and I won't go into a bible study about this...nor a debate...there are lots of threads already out there addressing this and I would suggest looking into one of them. 

God Bless you tigger......keep seeking the Truth....it is pleasing to the Father when his children hunger and thirst for righteousness and truth...you will be filled!

Edited by Heart2Soul

21 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

The abomination of desolation, the completion of the Holy Temple, the falling away (which is in progress), economic collapse on a world wide scale...just to name of few.

Let me add that we are told in the Bible to not be deceived for these things will not come to pass until there come a falling away first....one of the things I stand firm against is the teaching of the rapture taking place before this happens....this is how many will be deceived in worshipping the false Messiah because they think it is Him taking them pre-trib when it is in fact the false messiah....and I won't go into a bible study about this...nor a debate...there are lots of threads already out there addressing this and I would suggest looking into one of them. 

God Bless you tigger......keep seeking the Truth....it is pleasing to the Father when his children hunger and thirst for righteousness and truth...you will be filled!

The falling away I thought is the church.

22 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well, you sure asked a lot of questions as if you were trying to figure it all out.

Yeah well now it's getting interesting. I always loved end times events, but so hard to understand. Then it becomes frustrating.

• Thumbs Up 1