• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The reporters at the beginning of the video kept calling them 'booms' but whoever put the video together mixed up two different phenomena that people have alledgedly been hearing worldwide..a Shofar /rams horn sound on the one hand and mystery 'booms' on the other hand..two distinct and different sounds and happenings.

Yes, I wanted the one with the compilation.....there are several videos from around the world by different individuals recording the sounds.

Just now, tigger398 said:

Does this have to do with Jesus return. Cause doesn't other things have to come first.

I am not completely studied up on this....just getting into researching it....I do know in Revelation there are 7 trumpets that will sound....I don't think this is that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

49 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

I thought of that too, but this is coming from the sky....which is part of the earth...but it sounds so much like a Shofar

First the natural, then the spiritual....?  It could be.  There is a battle coming, that's for sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

19 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Some think maybe the rapture ...1 Corinthians 15:51-52 KJV
[51] Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Nothing has to happen.wait...one trumpet,  hmmm.

I still don't understand why only certain people heard it and if it is a trumpet that were suppose to hear. We be in rapture already.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Heart2Soul said:

This morning I was in prayer and my spirit became heavily grieved....I could only pray in tongues and as I prayed the grief became stronger and I cried uncontrollably....when this lifted I sat and listened to what the Lord had to say.....

How did the Lord speak to you.  Audibly or  in what other way ?.

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

How did the Lord speak to you.  Audibly or  in what other way ?.

It is very audible in my spirit....only once have I heard him with my ears.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Sure, it brings up lot's of questions no doubt. I'd like to see a video clip where it is heard from a busy city street and see if many look up to figure it out. Most clips are shown with hardly anyone around.

YouTube it....maybe you will find one. I know that scientists are trying to figure it out.....some are calling it an electromagnetic phenomena from all the cell towers transmitting radio waves. But anything out of the ordinary raises a lot of questions.....Scientists will have their questions and theories that relate to physics....Christians will have their questions that relate to the Bible...some of the world were too busy listening to Beyoncé' to even notice....others were asleep and couldn't wake up to hear it....LOL....

I give up cause I just don't understand the sound or why certain people hear it from sky.

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Most people are in that same boat except they are not giving up but most are trying to figure it all out.

There is nothing to figure out. I never heard any sounds. I don't think these sound stories are recent.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

14 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Does this have to do with Jesus return. Cause doesn't other things have to come first.

No, actually. The return of Christ is what the Biblical symbolism of trumpets ultimately points to prophetically (including the Feast of Trumpets), but in terms of what is going on now, trumpets were in general a call to WAR first and foremost; a call to war against both sin and Satan (as most of Heart2Soul's post lays out). And this is what is going on. They are signs that the Spirit of God is about to be poured out in great Power upon His vessels to destroy the works of the enemy.

Now keep in mind, this has been going on for a while, since 2011 and earlier apparently. That should serve as a reminder that "a day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day." In terms of the way we judge time, it may be significantly longer in our time until we see the full manifestation of God's power being poured out to perform exceedingly great signs and wonders that shake this world to its foundations. But the trumpets appear to be signaling that war has now been declared in Heaven, and will eventually be made manifest on the earth.

• Brilliant! 1