• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, the Most High God has already autorized and ordained to cast down Satan in the bottomless pit, and to shut him up, and to set a seal upon him that he be stopped in deceive the nations no more. This will happen through a great and strong war. Rev.12:v.9-11:

Re.12:9 And the great Dragon(Satan) was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Here goes where you can see who are the angels of Satan: 2Cor.11:v.13-15)

Re.12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Re.12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

It is not an awakening but a war movement against Satan and his armies, this is and will be a STRONG SPIRITUAL WAR, yes, a great spiritual war, in accord the prophetical message of JESUS in Revelation 16:v.13to16:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon, and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils (A SATANIC TRINITY), working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that (NOW IS: THIS GREAT DAY) Great Day of God Almighty.   (Yea, this Great Day of God has already arrived, that is the seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ in which we are living or seventh and last Day, and Christ will come soon in accord His promise)
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

Furthermore, no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. (2 Ti. 2:v.4-5)

JESUS left very clear, saying: (Rev.2:26-29)
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.  

I see you are anointed in this revelation knowledge of this topic. This is very good teaching and I am in full agreement with it....thanks for sharing...when I can add my rating (apparently you can only give so many a day) I will come back and give you the WORTHY rating! lol. 

I am ready for battle, I am tired of seeing the enemy destroying the moral of this world....calling evil good and good evil....and I can only imagine how fed up God is over it.

God Bless!

Edited by Heart2Soul

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/20/2018 at 7:49 PM, Heart2Soul said:

Is this strange phenomenon the Blowing of the Rams horn....the Battle Cry for the Saints to prepare for War? Is the call to for Spiritual Warriors to rise up?

I believe so, when the horn sounded the israelites went to attack and subdue their enemies. Sometimes they won other times they didnt. The point is the horn always sounds for us because the enemy is always attacking.