6 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

No, actually. The return of Christ is what the Biblical symbolism of trumpets ultimately points to prophetically (including the Feast of Trumpets), but in terms of what is going on now, trumpets were in general a call to WAR first and foremost; a call to war against both sin and Satan (as most of Heart2Soul's post lays out). And this is what is going on. They are signs that the Spirit of God is about to be poured out in great Power upon His vessels to destroy the works of the enemy.

Now keep in mind, this has been going on for a while, since 2011 and earlier apparently. That should serve as a reminder that "a day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as a day." In terms of the way we judge time, it may be significantly longer in our time until we see the full manifestation of God's power being poured out to perform exceedingly great signs and wonders that shake this world to its foundations. But the trumpets appear to be signaling that war has now been declared in Heaven, and will eventually be made manifest on the earth.

Yes, the Most High God has already autorized and ordained to cast down Satan in the bottomless pit, and to shut him up, and to set a seal upon him that he be stopped in deceive the nations no more. This will happen through a great and strong war. Rev.12:v.9-11:

Re.12:9 And the great Dragon(Satan) was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Here goes where you can see who are the angels of Satan: 2Cor.11:v.13-15)

Re.12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Re.12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

It is not an awakening but a war movement against Satan and his armies, this is and will be a STRONG SPIRITUAL WAR, yes, a great spiritual war, in accord the prophetical message of JESUS in Revelation 16:v.13to16:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon, and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils (A SATANIC TRINITY), working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that (NOW IS: THIS GREAT DAY) Great Day of God Almighty.   (Yea, this Great Day of God has already arrived, that is the seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ in which we are living or seventh and last Day, and Christ will come soon in accord His promise)
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

Furthermore, no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. (2 Ti. 2:v.4-5)

JESUS left very clear, saying: (Rev.2:26-29)
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, the Most High God has already autorized and ordained to cast down Satan in the bottomless pit, and to shut him up, and to set a seal upon him that he be stopped in deceive the nations no more. This will happen through a great and strong war. Rev.12:v.9-11:

Re.12:9 And the great Dragon(Satan) was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Here goes where you can see who are the angels of Satan: 2Cor.11:v.13-15)

Re.12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Re.12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

It is not an awakening but a war movement against Satan and his armies, this is and will be a STRONG SPIRITUAL WAR, yes, a great spiritual war, in accord the prophetical message of JESUS in Revelation 16:v.13to16:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon, and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils (A SATANIC TRINITY), working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that (NOW IS: THIS GREAT DAY) Great Day of God Almighty.   (Yea, this Great Day of God has already arrived, that is the seventh and last millennium, the Millennium of Christ in which we are living or seventh and last Day, and Christ will come soon in accord His promise)
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

Furthermore, no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. (2 Ti. 2:v.4-5)

JESUS left very clear, saying: (Rev.2:26-29)
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.  

I see you are anointed in this revelation knowledge of this topic. This is very good teaching and I am in full agreement with it....thanks for sharing...when I can add my rating (apparently you can only give so many a day) I will come back and give you the WORTHY rating! lol. 

I am ready for battle, I am tired of seeing the enemy destroying the moral of this world....calling evil good and good evil....and I can only imagine how fed up God is over it.

God Bless!

Edited by Heart2Soul

21 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

I see you are anointed in this revelation knowledge of this topic. This is very good teaching and I am in full agreement with it....thanks for sharing...when I can add my rating (apparently you can only give so many a day) I will come back and give you the WORTHY rating! lol. 

I am ready for battle, I am tired of seeing the enemy destroying the moral of this world....calling evil good and good evil....and I can only imagine how fed up God is over it.

God Bless!

The only answer I have to give to my sister in Christ JESUS is written in John 17: v.11 & 20-26, where we see our Lord JESUS praying for us to the Father, saying:
11 Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be One, as we are.
20 I do not pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be One; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be One in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be One, even as we are One:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in One; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

What we can see and understand by the pray of our Lord JESUS to the Father, is that He prayed for the pefect unity of His people. This is what I felt in your post. Praise be God.  

You wrote: >>>I am ready for battle, I am tired of seeing the enemy destroying the moral of this world....calling evil good and good evil....and I can only imagine how fed up God is over it.<<<

Amen. Yes, in truth God is wrathed and now, even now, He will manifest it against the world of Devil, as He manifested in Sodom and Gomorrah. The fullness of Gentile has already arrived. All nations, including Israel, surely, will be jugdged and will suffer the efect of God's wrath. By the way, around two thousand years ago, even John the Baptist warned Israel, saying to the people: "O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?" Luke 3:v.7. I must say that the wrath from which John preached against the people of Israel must happen very soon. And the sinful and wicked Gentile nations like Sodom and Gomorrah will be cast into the hell's fire.    

Rev. 11:v.15&18:
15 - The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. 
18 - And the nations were angry (yea, the nations will be angry), and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
(Yea, surely the sinful and wicked Gentile nations will be destroyed by the Most High and Almighty God like Sodom and Gomorrah even in this time, in this present time, in which we are living).

Rev. 6:15-17
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The people of God must warn one another about the fulfilment of prophecies for the present time , and say unto each one:  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 

JESUS warned: Luke 17:32-33
32 Remember Lot's wife.
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

May the LORD God Bless and keep us, and give us His protection 

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings and LORD of lords

• This is Worthy 1

• Similar Content

• By Heart2Soul
      Not long ago, sitting in my living room, I heard 5 loud booms in the sky.....I sent out messages to ask if anyone else heard it then did and internet search and here is one of many videos I found about the sound of a trumpet or Shofar
      https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mysterious+booms+and+trumpet+sounds+all+over+the&qpvt=mysterious+booms+and+trumpet+sounds+all+over+the&view=detail&mid=4010089449C5479D43B14010089449C5479D43B1&&FORM=VRDGAR