IGNORED

A Plea to the Wise... and a Warning to the Unwise

Gideon

Guest Butero
Just now, Gideon said:

Remember how God promised it would work. No one will have to tell you “Know ye the Lord, for they will all know me, from the least to the greatest.”

That is the millennial reign of Christ.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Butero said:

Do you see an end of the Roman Catholic Church?

Honestly, yes. With fire. That is not to say many Catholics, as well as Baptists, will be part of the true end time church. Won’t they both be surprised! LOL. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

Gideon, do you think it is a lost cause now (the physical earthly churches/denoms) and that something altogether not learned yet will become the catalyst? 

P.s I read your opening of this thread to my closest and although non denominational and me being the youngest, we all enjoyed it very much. Thank you :)

1 minute ago, Butero said:

That is the millennial reign of Christ.  

I agree. And it starts here. 

Guest Butero
1 minute ago, Gideon said:

I agree. And it starts here. 

Thanks.  I appreciate your willingness to answer questions.  

1 minute ago, Dan_79 said:

Gideon, do you think it is a lost cause now (the physical earthly churches/denoms) and that something altogether not learned yet will become the catalyst? 

P.s I read your opening of this thread to my closest and although non denominational and me being the youngest, we all enjoyed it very much. Thank you :)

I will always be honest. In our current set up, we are starving and the shepherds either are unaware or do not care. We are like the dry bones of Ezekiel 37. We have shape. We have a form of godliness. But we lack one thing. 

Life

And one day those words “Live, bones, live” will be uttered and the paradigm shift will occur. Eyes will be opened to what we always have possessed but have never put on due to our unbelief. Our new natures. And when that happens, the religious system of denominations, that have served a purpose in keeping the church alive, will be left behind so that Jesus can be all in all to ....All true sheep. :)

Gideon

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Butero said:

Thanks.  I appreciate your willingness to answer questions.  

I hope my seeming firmness in what I share never comes across as a know it all attitude. In myself, I am a wretch. But in my new nature, I have actually grown a little fond of me, lol. But as I have said before, humility is one of the most recognizable traits of someone in their new nature. It is a humbling wake up call to realize how we need grace for every single things that is asked of us. 

When something is my opinion, I try to clarify that. When it is something the Lord has clearly shown me, a boldness overtakes me. But I do have to be careful, for typing words is in inefficient means of communicating at times and phrasings and words can be “heard” in a totally different way than they were intended. 

One thing I want to make clear. Every single word I share here is in love. I hope that domes across in even my boldest posts. If I offend any, it was never intended. I just so want all to understand and then hopefully embrace what God has given to all of us. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guest Butero
24 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I hope my seeming firmness in what I share never comes across as a know it all attitude. In myself, I am a wretch. But in my new nature, I have actually grown a little fond of me, lol. But as I have said before, humility is one of the most recognizable traits of someone in their new nature. It is a humbling wake up call to realize how we need grace for every single things that is asked of us. 

When something is my opinion, I try to clarify that. When it is something the Lord has clearly shown me, a boldness overtakes me. But I do have to be careful, for typing words is in inefficient means of communicating at times and phrasing’s and words can be “heard” in a totally different way than they were intended. 

One thing I want to make clear. Every single word I share here is in love. I hope that domes across in even my boldest posts. If I offend any, it was never intended. I just so want all to understand and then hopefully embrace what God has given to all of us. 

Blessings, 

Gideon

I have a different view of the future than you do, but you have conducted yourself well in carrying on a civil conversation, and I appreciate that.  I wish everyone was that respectful.  I believe many are living as you described and have been all long, truly free from the bondage of sin.  I expect there will come a massive deception, and a one world religion with a spirit of anti-Christ.  I expect to see the true church suffer persecutions and have to go underground.  I do think God is calling his people to come out from among the world and the lukewarm church, which is bringing about a separation of wheat and tares.  I am witnessing it already.

27 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

I did not answer a part of your inquiry, Dan. It was an oversight. You asked if it will be something not yet learned that will be the catalyst. Let me put it this way. It will be something we possess that remains wrapped in its origins package and we have filed under “Nice truths to know but to not actually make OUR truths”

God spoke of it to the Laodecians when He told them to put on their “white raiment so that the shame of their nakedness doth not appear.” Once we truly get the meaning of “You must be born again” and it’s real accuracy as to what has happened to us, and finally believe that the old nature we have tried to bring into submission or tried to die to is and has been DEAD since the day we were first saved, everything changes. 

You see, only our new natures can be conformed to His image. We are not told to grow spiritual fruits. We are told to make our tree good. Not better than to was. Make is 100% GOOD. And how can we do that? We obey what God has told us and put off our old natures by faith. The ax is laid to the root of the tree that continually brings forth bad fruit. We reckon ourselves dead to sin and self serving and put on our new natures that God promises to transform into fruit filled vines. Glory! 

Here, we make no provision for the flesh. Think for a second. He did not tell us to make no provision for the lusts of the flesh. He said for us not to make provision for the flesh itself (to exist) to fulfill the lusts thereof. Cut the head off the snake. No flesh?  No fulfilling the lusts of it! 

And that is what we will be awakened to. We will see the truth Paul tells us in Romans 8 that we are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit and we owe the flesh nothing. And as we come to awaken to and understand what has been hidden from all of us, that we do not have to die, we ARE already dead, then life.... His life.... will course through us individually and collectively.

It will not be without opposition for we are told that the tares will be so angered and blind that they will think they do God a service by betraying us to be imprisoned or even killed. But our God will be with us, and nothing will be able to shake us. And why will they hate us? Because without having to utter a word, our very lives will testify to them that their deeds are evil.

The great shaking I speak of will shake the tares down to their shallow foundations of self and be washed away, and it will shake the true sheep down to their foundation.... Christ Himself..... and He alone will remain. And at that time, we will finally understand what Paul meant when he said:

”I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ who now lives in me, and the life I now live, I live by the faith of the Son of God.”

Blessings, 

Gideon

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

I have a different view of the future than you do, but you have conducted yourself well in carrying on a civil conversation, and I appreciate that.  I wish everyone was that respectful.  I believe many are living as you described and have been all long, truly free from the bondage of sin.  I expect there will come a massive deception, and a one world religion with a spirit of anti-Christ.  I expect to see the true church suffer persecutions and have to go underground.  I do think God is calling his people to come out from among the world and the lukewarm church, which is bringing about a separation of wheat and tares.  I am witnessing it already.

Brother, you too have been gracious and kind to me. I really appreciate it. Somewhere between us is His truth. That is all I want. May God bless you Butero.

I am curious, if Christians are to come out from among them and be separate, how to you see that playing out? Thanks. 

Gids