IGNORED

A Plea to the Wise... and a Warning to the Unwise

Gideon

Guest Butero
14 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Brother, you too have been gracious and kind to me. I really appreciate it. Somewhere between us is His truth. That is all I want. May God bless you Butero.

I am curious, if Christians are to come out from among them and be separate, how to you see that playing out? Thanks. 

Gids

I think we will lose freedom to worship in our own way, and will be forced into a state controlled church, like what we have seen in communist countries.  The true Christians won't go along and will have illegal prayer meetings at the risk of prison or death.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, Butero said:

I think we will lose freedom to worship in our own way, and will be forced into a state controlled church, like what we have seen in communist countries.  The true Christians won't go along and will have illegal prayer meetings at the risk of prison or death.  

And we already see the mass beginnings of the largest state religion been formed.   ITS a world religion via interfaith and all inclusive .

As this increases and more go the way of this unity move ,   so too will the mindset grow which sees those as not going all with this love unity religion

as being seen as evil,  haters .  So while this increases so too will the mindset , that ones that aint going with the flow must be dangerous .

The rope is tightening .    the division has began .  and their is no stopping this .    Already through media and this religion ,  its the fundamental that is beginning

to seem more and more as dangerous and as haters .   its why the pope has also been planting the ideas that preaching the gospel is like jihad and he aint alone .

The media, others are starting to see THIS all inclusive as the ONLY WAY FOR WORLD peace and preaching and planting ideas like evangelism is not needed

Just good works and unity.  Truth is these ideals have been brought in years back and are just increasing now .   I am warning us all

if we see now even the beginning of hands with hands andreligoins joining for unity and peace  even embracing the gay lifestyle as good.

HOW LONG before they all just turn on those who did not conform .  THEY BELIEVE ITS GODS WILL,    THEY DO .  they believe its Gods will for peace and unity

So how long before they believe this god king and kings when they arrive on scene that its time to rid the earth of all who love not , who don't place humanity first

who don't go along with this .     NO marvel JESUS said the time comes when they who kill you WILL THINK they DO GODS SERVICE < HIS WILL.

AND ITS COMING WORLD WIDE and MASSIVE .   NOTHING will stop this .     We will be cast out of society even more and more .  its already happening

THE all inclusive is gaining and winning the world ,   the JESUS ONLY are only being seen as worse and worse in the eyes of men and religions and faiths .

AND IT WILL MUSHROOM .   The concepts that lead to the great tribulation are not coming , the concepts that lead to the blood of many lambs is not coming

THEY DONE BEGAN,  its called interfaith unity for world peace .  it welcomes and embraces all,  CEPT TRUTH cept evangelizing , CEPT saying your way is the only way.

ITS BEGAN .

And many folks will be lulled to sleep by this unity love piper song .     So many in the nar and all over keep thinking SOME BIG END TIME SPIRIT FILLED AWAKENNG is

beginning or will come .  BUT THEY GONNA BE DOOPED BAD.   see many groups new age , others keep on talking about this big end time enlightenment

they using words like love , unity , 

Here are some of the KEY phrases I have heard from KNOWN new age men and the other religons all under this unity thing.

We will witness without having to say a word ,  without having to preach the gospel , they will see and know us by our love

by our unity by our fellowship with all.     OH , their is more

We don't need to SPEAK doctrine , we wont need to ,  they will just see it by our works .   Our divisions will be ended ,  our walls that separate us will be broken

down by our love.  DO I NEED TO GO ON.     

See,  this is all under a dark spirit ,  its trying to plant in the minds that doctrines that divide are hate ,  they are stopping our unity  , our love

ITS ALL A SHAM PEOPLE .  and we cant go under this spirit   .  ITS A LIAR .   the real agenda is to get people to just come together and work for unity and peace .

But you all would be amazed at the number of folks in religions , secular even , the world , even christanity ,    that is beginning to embrace this .

Heck look at our main churches ,   all talking bout some big end time HOLY GHOST FIRE ,  AWAKENING   UNITY , PEACE , SEE HOW THEY LOVE one another .

SO watch  if you spirit is starting to get caught up in this type stuff.      A MASSIVE FALLING AWAY is already increasing

and it will get so far worse .    FOCUS ON SOUND DOCTRINE , the PATTERN JESUS SET , how they warned and rebuked

but don't fall for the mindset in any way of some big end time awakening .    Instead preach the gospel , FOCUS ON DOCTRINE , FOCUS ON TRUTH

FOCUS ON EVNAGELIZING JESUS as the ONLY WAY.    Every single apostele that wrote them letters had one thing in common

well two really.   ONE they believed they were living in last days.....................AND WARNED IT WOULD ONLY GET WORSE and never TOLD ONCE

of a big awakening coming .      SO Now here we are the last generation and all I see is massive delusions and more buiding

I see many men preaching false comforts of a tomorrow ,  of some kind of a big awakening ,  and it worries my soul huge.

WE NEED TO JUST BE THE CHURCH and stop waiting to become the church .   WE GOT ALL WE NEED IN JESUS TODAY .  NOW WARN SOULS FAST , 

Now I hope that encouaraged every man woman or child that read those posts .   WE THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST ,  arise and proclaim the gospel

to all,   correct error like the early church did .  FOLLOW that pattern.  THAT PATTERN was not to be replaced by any new kind of evangelism or unity thang .

Doctrines are essential to our faith .  OUR FOUNTATION is JESUS and HIS SAYINGS and the apostels sayings .  THAT PATTERN.

so study them bibles harder than ever , read them more than ever .  and Follow ONLY the SPIRIT and you will NOT fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

AWAKE to RIGTHEOUSNESS and sin not .    ONWARD through the trenches my peoples of the LORD .   And the overcame by the blood of the lamb

they loved not their lives unto death .    ONWARD peoples and remind and exhort daily .    And praise the LORD daily .  AND on that note ,  YEAH , PRAISE THE LORD PEOPLES

I say PRAISE THE LORD >

GIDEON ,   I better hear a shout of praise .    You throw them hands up and praise the LORD .    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GIDEON ,   I better hear a shout of praise .    You throw them hands up and praise the LORD .    

Brother, here is the thing. They ARE supposed to know us by our love! Those are not my words or words of some other man, enlightened or deceived. They are words of Jesus Himself. 

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”

John 13:34-35

Yes, there is a counterfeit. But let’s not lose our heads here and throw the baby out with the bath water. We are supposed to be displaying that love as irrefutable proof that we ARE His. Do you really think we are ready right now when those searching for truth look at us and our lives fail to lead them to Christ? That is the exact reason why we DO need to be awakened, my brother.

Satan knows the real is coming and he  is muddying the waters so we will close our hearts and minds to the real walk of love God has for us.

Gideon

Guest Butero
8 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Brother, here is the thing. They ARE supposed to know us by our love! Those are not my words or words of some other man, enlightened or deceived. They are words of Jesus Himself. 

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”

Yes, there is a counterfeit. But let’s not lose our heads here and throw the baby out with the bath water. We are supposed to be displaying that love as irrefutable proof that we ARE His. Do you really think we are ready right now when those searching for truth look at us and our lives fail to lead them to Christ? That is the exact reason why we DO need to be awakened, my brother.

Satan knows the real is coming and he  is muddying the waters so we will close our hearts and minds to the real walk of love God has for us.

Gideon

We had better be ready right now.  Those souls have no promise of their next breath.  We can't afford to wait around for some awakening to take place.  You said in another thread that we could believe today, right now, and walk according to the new man.  What are we waiting for?  You said you got rid of your grave clothes.  Why don't you believe me or Friend of the Lorde hasn't thrown away their grave clothes?  

10 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Gideon

THEY should know us by our love.   Our love of truth above all things and that TRUTH also said Love one another .   

Lets just live unto Christ .    AS HE loved us .    HIS love is not the love I see today in many men.  HIS LOVE corrected them didn't it

this love so many are hung on today ,  corrects nothing , OH BUT BABY its filled with hugs but no doctrine

Pats on the back , but no warnings to those in erro r    and Gideon,   its a love I shun to hell where it belongs.

BUT the love that comes FROM GOD.   PUTS GOD Above all,  its rejoices IN TRUTH and it will correct and be very grave , for it desires men to repent .

The love that focuses on world unity , and just seeker friendly ,  I SHUN to hell.

BUT the love that comes from GOD I embrace .    LOVE is not what many , OH DEAR many even in the churches thinks it is.

Gideon,   I never heard  a generation IN MY LIFE that uses the word LOVE so much and says GOD is love .  YET KNOWS NIETHER .

I will shun that false love .................yeah you guessed it , RIGHT TO HELL where all the false doctrines belong . BUT ,   the people

THEM I love so I will correct them.  ITS the doctrines and mindsets I speak of when I say shun to hell. NOT the people .

But you might have known what I meant    .  ANYWAY ,  THROW THEM HANDS UP )    and YES PRAISE THE LORD .   I do hate the evil way,

But the person we do all to correct for we desire none to perish.  NOW aint that beautiful Gideon .   be blessed now .  

6 minutes ago, Butero said:

We had better be ready right now.  Those souls have no promise of their next breath.  We can't afford to wait around for some awakening to take place.  You said in another thread that we could believe today, right now, and walk according to the new man.  What are we waiting for?  You said you got rid of your grave clothes.  Why don't you believe me or Friend of the Lorde hasn't thrown away their grave clothes?  

Brother ,  I don't want to discourage you.     Perhaps Gideon just has not yet hardly began to scratch the surface of his whole minds belief set , YET .

Anyway ,    you be blessed now .     

Guest Butero
1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Brother ,  I don't want to discourage you.     Perhaps Gideon just has not yet hardly began to scratch the surface of his whole minds belief set , YET .

Anyway ,    you be blessed now .     

The Lord bless you too brother.