Sign in to follow this  
Yowm

Two's a Crowd.

I'll preface this with "I'm no expert by any means with biblical prophecy". 

I just want to chum the waters with this thought and see where it goes. It is mainly directed at other pre-trib, pre-wrath brethren.

Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 
Rev 12:12  Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!” 

Still not knowing 'when' (day, month or year) this takes place, could it be a possibility that this event coincides with the rapture at the beginning of the Trib or around 1/2 way into it when all chaos breaks out?

I mean if the rapture was before this event, you'd have satan and his minions hanging out simultaneously in heaven. If the rapture was after this event, then you'd have the Church going through the Great Tribulation.

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

I just want to chum the waters with this thought and see where it goes. It is mainly directed at other pre-trib, pre-wrath brethren.

Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 
Rev 12:12  Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!” 

Still not knowing 'when' (day, month or year) this takes place, could it be a possibility that this event coincides with the rapture at the beginning of the Trib or around 1/2 way into it when all chaos breaks out?

I mean if the rapture was before this event, you'd have satan and his minions hanging out simultaneously in heaven. If the rapture was after this event, then you'd have the Church going through the Great Tribulation.

The relative timing of the rapture to the time when Satan (and his angels) ate cast out of heaven is a point that few people consider.   I think that people think that if one were privileged to gaze into heaven (in the here and now)  that it would be like looking at pieces on a chess board.   White pieces and black pieces representing the 2 sides of good and evil.   The bible confirms that Satan transforms himself into am angel of light.   This is talking about making himself look like a good angel.  Physically and behaviorally,  all angels will look alike until the rebellion led by Satan occurs.  Can you imagine being raptured to heaven only to be caught up in the war in heaven (taking place afterwards)?

A second issue is that if rapture takes place before Satan is kicked out off heaven,  WHEN the angels are used to gather the church.   What would be the result if "evil" angels were allowed to participate in the gathering of the saints?   I don't believe that they would gather the saints strictly according to God's protocol.   It would be to Satan's advantage to gather up those who would be sympathetic to his cause.  I think that the voice of the archangel (Michael) , of 1 Thess 4, corresponds to the time when Satan is cast out of heaven.

Blessings

The PuP 

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

I think that the voice of the archangel (Michael) , of 1 Thess 4, corresponds to the time when Satan is cast out of heaven.

That could be in the context of the verses I first mentioned...

Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”
(Rev 12:7-12)

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

That could be in the context of the verses I first mentioned...

Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”
(Rev 12:7-12)

There are numerous scriptures that refers to Jesus coming with angels, that are called "his mighty angels", or that are called "his holy angels".  

*[[Mat 25:31]] KJV* When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

*[[Mar 8:38]] KJV* Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

*[[Luk 9:26]] KJV* For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

*[[2Th 1:7]] KJV* And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

[Giving us rest].

The return of Jesus at the rapture will be with glory and with the holy angels. 

Blessings

The PuP 

20 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

There are numerous scriptures that refers to Jesus coming with angels, that are called "his mighty angels", or that are called "his holy angels".  

*[[Mat 25:31]] KJV* When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

*[[Mar 8:38]] KJV* Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

*[[Luk 9:26]] KJV* For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

*[[2Th 1:7]] KJV* And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

[Giving us rest].

The return of Jesus at the rapture will be with glory and with the holy angels. 

Blessings

The PuP 

??? But the topic has to do with satan and his angels being thrown down to earth in relation to the timing of the rapture. 

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

Hi Yowm,

You know I`ll give my two cents worth ay. I believe that God`s word says the Body of Christ will judge fallen angels and the world system. (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)That will occur from the highest realm, the third heaven and during the trib. Thus the catching away of the mature Body of Christ to go to its eternal setting will be BEFORE the judgments.

regards, Marilyn.

6. Christ & His Body of His Throne..jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Yowm,

You know I`ll give my two cents worth ay. I believe that God`s word says the Body of Christ will judge fallen angels and the world system. (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)That will occur from the highest realm, the third heaven and during the trib. Thus the catching away of the mature Body of Christ to go to its eternal setting will be BEFORE the judgments.

regards, Marilyn.

6. Christ & His Body of His Throne..jpg

Marilyn, so do you think the casting down to earth (not the abyss) of satan and his minions are close to (right before or after?) the rapture?

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

Marilyn, so do you think the casting down to earth (not the abyss) of satan and his minions are close to (right before or after?) the rapture?

Hi Yowm,

My thoughts are that it will occur in the middle of the trib. We see just prior that the dragon/Satan went after the `woman` Israel & she fled/ persecuted and was protected by God 1,260 days/ half trib. This would be about the time of the Global Leader (A/C) given power to rule and setting up his image in the temple.

I will also say that Satan and his fallen angels usurped the area of principalities and powers in the Universal realm and had great power over the world and beyond. However when they were cast down out of that area then their power becomes less and more contained to the earth.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this