IGNORED

When do I get to post on Worthy Q & A threads?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Just curious about this, as I enjoy responding to people who are asking questions, as these are often the ones most open to receiving teaching, and hearing what is said.

Btw, ✝️His, in response to your thread, the answer to how to receive boldness is Prayer. This is implied especially in Ephesians 6:18-20, where Paul asked them to pray for him that he might speak the word boldly as he ought to. If an apostle needed prayer to become empowered with boldness, then so do we. :thumbsup:

"[be] praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

God Bless, 

Hidden In Him.

P.S. Thanks in advance to whoever answers my question about posting on this board.

• 2 months later...
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I believe you have to get to 500 posts is how I established who could respond to these Questions.  :)