IGNORED

Beware of false teachers .

Wayne222

Guest Butero
1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I knew where it was going to lead too and it appears to have gone in that direction. Thus my reason for posting this :th_frusty:  emoj which means a never ending debate which is what happens when the subject of KJV only pops up around here. 

Accept it.  Go with it.  Embrace it.  The topic isn't going away and you will wind up with a headache.  :cool:

They don't have one, so picture an emotion of me handing you a B.C. powder and a glass of cold water.  :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

He was confused because he asked me a question and you banged your head on the wall.  

I clearly have to be more careful in picking my emojs .   :verkle:  I Also need to  realize that Not everyone understands my little quirks and remarks.

There for I apologize.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

You were complaining about "the argument" but Dan thought you were attacking "the person." Since you quoted him in your head bang, he took it as a personal shot. 

I will message him an apology for the misunderstanding. :group-hug:

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

I knew you weren't attacking him, and I told him that.  I was just joking with you, but you took it personal.  We both have an unusual and sarcastic sense of humor, so we do need to be careful.:)

I'm sorry. Some times I act like a jerk. :group-hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

I'm just going to put this up there in quotes and see if anyone else feels like the above statement is a judgment upon me and  my Christian walk. 

I would also like to say that I do not attack or judge the faith of a fellow Christian who prefers to use the KJV Bible. Though it seems that the same can not be said for KJV only people. Those of us who prefer another translation over the KJV are mercilessly judge as being less Holy  and nearly stoned by the group of KJV only people on this site. 

He is a little judegmental. I like the ESV and the NKJ. I still read the KJ too. James White has a good study on this on his web site. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Butero said:

We have people here that have been here more than a decade that say things far worse than anything you said.  It was a legitimate question you asked.  

Your right butero.   And this is what worries me .    If we are coming to a place n our walk where the smallest of things can offend us

then we are ripe to be set up for this whole non offensive all inclusive mindset .    I have been called an anti Christ here before .

You know what my course of action was .   NOT REPORTING ,    not whining either ,    My heart was FOR the other person and JESUS done said

REJOICE when persecuted  .  And if they call the master of the HOUSE beelzabub how much more will they call you.

I wonder what on earth some folks would have called Christ or the apostels who outright called men out for their evil .

Who were grave , compassionate .   I also notice this ,  not all, but some of those who complain loudest about any lil thing said against their doctrine

THESE are the first to be out right MEAN to folks ,  and fast to report them ,  no real LOVE for the other .   they may talk about this sensual love a lot

But real love so few know anymore ,.     Correction about errors has been cast aside for unity ,  and correction against TRUTH is seen as good .   more and more

I am watching this increase .    This world , many in churches ,   its not on a good path .    So many sat under men who taught them their own approach

instead of in the bible and learning the approach JESUS had and the apostels had .   We don't need men and their exhergies and hermauntics to explain

away things .  ALL we need iS CHRIST , the SPIRIT ,  And the bible .    Some accuse me of many things.   Some of us get accused of jkv only.

I am JESUS CHRIST ONLY who happens to read KJV only.    And a good reason for that their truly is .    I do wish others would try and just read it for themselves

and if their hearts are truly after GOD ,   truth will be made clear .    But my stance is , JESUS CHRIST ONLY , HIS SAYINGS ONLY and the aposetls sayings and patterns

who were of CHRIST and magnified CHRIST and HIS sayings .    its a war ,   and we better do all BY HIM to exhort , rebuke too,  correct too,  having mercy and compassion

cause  I warn us all, a flood gate of deception is flowing into worthy and world wide and it will only get worse .  IF WE Love the people , no matter how they treat us

we just warn and encourage and do the pattern JESUS taught , no matter how hated for HIS PATTERN we are .  FOR IF WE LOVE HIM WE LOVE HIS SAYINGS

and we will be hated .  

• Brilliant! 1

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

It is all real simple.  Let's suppose some guy comes in here and says it is good to lie to children.  What does the Bible say about lying?  Measure all by God's Word.

MAN let that get said again , all gets measured BY GODS WORD ,  by HIS STANDARD of WHAT HE DEEMS RIGHT or WRONG , GOOD or EVIL .

Not man , not society , not churches .  BUT GODS HOLY STANDARDS and we see them IN JESUS CHRIST .   HIS SAYINGS are our meat .   amen

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Butero said:

It is all real simple.  Let's suppose some guy comes in here and says it is good to lie to children.  What does the Bible say about lying?  Measure all by God's Word.

I see what you did there!

Just now, pg4Him said:

I see what you did there!

Oh yes ,  He brought a sobering reality of how we should SEE THINGS .   Quite often the shortest of writings can make the clearest point ,IF THE POINT , POINTS TO GOD  < TO CHRIST .

its a tough one to go around when its said that plain .    NOW ,  you raise those hands up and give a victory shout TO THE LORD .  and then heck dance unto him too.

ITS TIME to get GOD FIRST , CHRIST FIRST .    GOD is the one who created us ,  By grace in CHRIST we are saved ,   GOD did the work

for our salvation , NOW WE HONOR HIM ABOVE EVERYTHING  man woman mother , child , father , pastor ,  above ALL THINGS .  SING IT my friend , SING IT . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

22 minutes ago, Butero said:

Rahab lied about the spies. And was commended for her faith. Its all in context. No w one said its good to lie to childten stop making things up.