Heart2Soul

Interpret this dream please.

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one, which was the largest one, and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold within....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

Yes. I know what it's about. It will take me a day or two to get to this, but I promise you I will.

Thanks for posting. :th_wave:

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

Thanks.

Ok, here is your interpretation as promised.

Your dream is about walking with Jesus “side by side” in times of persecution. It starts with you walking “up” a sidewalk with Him, which you describe later in the dream as being a “fairly steep incline.” This communicates that walking with Him is an “uphill climb,” meaning one should expect it to be “marked by difficulty, or strong resistance.” (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/uphill, see #3). 

- That you “couldn’t hear what was being said” means even you yourself were not ready to hear this strong message quite yet, though He was walking with you and wanting to communicate it to you.
- The "city streets, businesses, and buildings," yet with “no traffic nor people anywhere” represents the fact that few are walking with Him in persecution, despite that many should be in your part of the world.
- The time of day is dusk, when the sun is going down = This is Very important. It means darkness is coming, and with it persecution will ensue. 
- The three Golden Crosses again symbolize joining with Christ in His crucifixion, and the golden rays represent the glory of God that results from doing so (Philippians 2:3-10). When we join with Christ in His crucifixion, we do not take any glory upon ourselves, we merely share with Him in His. This is why the rays of the largest cross (i.e. Christ’s) penetrate the other two. Paul once taught that our light afflictions work for us a far more exceeding weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17), yet in another place he said he was bearing in his body the marks of Jesus Christ (Galatians 6:17), and therefore merely filling up His afflictions (Colossians 1:24), thereby giving all the glory to Christ rather than himself.

This is the basic meaning of your dream. Please feel free to ask questions, and God bless.

In Christ,
Hidden

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Ok, here is your interpretation as promised.

Your dream is about walking with Jesus “side by side” in times of persecution. It starts with you walking “up” a sidewalk with Him, which you describe later in the dream as being a “fairly steep incline.” This communicates that walking with Him is an “uphill climb,” meaning one should expect it to be “marked by difficulty, or strong resistance.” (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/uphill, see #3). 

- That you “couldn’t hear what was being said” means even you yourself were not ready to hear this strong message quite yet, though He was walking with you and wanting to communicate it to you.
- The "city streets, businesses, and buildings," yet with “no traffic nor people anywhere” represents the fact that few are walking with Him in persecution, despite that many should be in your part of the world.
- The time of day is dusk, when the sun is going down = This is Very important. It means darkness is coming, and with it persecution will ensue. 
- The three Golden Crosses again symbolize joining with Christ in His crucifixion, and the golden rays represent the glory of God that results from doing so (Philippians 2:3-10). When we join with Christ in His crucifixion, we do not take any glory upon ourselves, we merely share with Him in His. This is why the rays of the largest cross (i.e. Christ’s) penetrate the other two. Paul once taught that our light afflictions work for us a far more exceeding weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17), yet in another place he said he was bearing in his body the marks of Jesus Christ (Galatians 6:17), and therefore merely filling up His afflictions (Colossians 1:24), thereby giving all the glory to Christ rather than himself.

This is the basic meaning of your dream. Please feel free to ask questions, and God bless.

In Christ,
Hidden

Thanks for taking the time to post this...God Bless!

• Loved it! 1

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, Heart2Soul said:

Thanks.

Do not wonder for that which you do not know. Rest your feet on that which you do know - the street. Although it will be difficult.

This is a journey only you can walk and no one else.

The crosses are your destination. Follow the light.

He left so that you may learn of yourself. And when you do you will "awake" to the reality of the experience.

• Similar Content

• By Hidden In Him
      I received a troubling dream yesterday from a new friend who has received numerous dreams with warnings that have come to pass.   She sent me four dreams she received before he was even elected about the Trump Presidency, but this one in particular stood out to me, because it suggests he may end up being cast into prison for some form on impropriety by his enemies in Washington.   I will post the dream first and the interpretation afterwards:   "Had a dream that I was in an arena. It looked like a really old ball park that only had dirt on the ground or it could also be a spanish matador arena. Some people were gathered there, I don't know how many, I just remember a few; 20-40 people. At that moment someone announced that Donald won the elections. Trump was in the arena very calm and then said, "ok people, lets start cleaning up". I noticed in the arena there were soda cans all over so the people there started picking them up. I remember seeing my sister and her husband in the back of a car and a man who placed a white duck behind bars, it didn't look like a cage, it looked like a cell; three cement walls and one with bars."   The meaning is this: The arena was/ is "the political arena," and the "old ball park" is likely a play on words for how, in Washington, they "play hard ball" so to speak. The 20-40 people gathered here are sworn enemies of Trump, and when Trump says "Ok people, let's start cleaned up [the arena]," this is a reference to his promise to "clean up the swamp" (i.e. Washington) after he got elected. Not that I am using disparaging terms myself, but the Spirit is actually depicting his enemies here as "soda cans," or in other words the "trash" that society would throw out if they knew the truth.    But the problem is this: The rest of the dream suggests that rather then "clean up" the political arena, Trump is going to get arrested. The sister and husband "in the back[seat] of a car" is suggestive of sexual indiscretion playing a role in his arrest (more on this in a moment)*, and then a man places "a white duck behind bars.. a cell, with three cement walls and one with bars." It means he will be incarcerated. "White duck" here is a play on the Disney character "Donald Duck" (someone not taken seriously) and refers to Donald Trump, with the white referring to the fact that he is actually innocent.   For those who think it not possible, please watch the following video. I realize CNN often exaggerates to paint Trump in a bad light, but this may indeed be serious, and I believe it is a call to prayer for our President.   Hidden In Him    MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?   *Since receiving this dream, I have realized that the sexual innuendo of the sister and husband "in the back of a car" is in all likelihood a reference to the affair Trump had with Stormy Daniels, which ultimately will lead to his arrest and indictment. While I believe in intercessory prayer, I'm getting the sense that this prophecy is not going to be averted. Only deep intercession would prevent it, and most of the church isn't paying attention right now. Warnings have gone forth several times to pray for the man in the past, yet at some point you get lulled to sleep, and I sense that's what's happening now.
      And the strategy Trump and Giuliani are now banking on now is weak: It appears they believe a ground swell of public support will somehow oppose the move to potentially have him indicted (it would indeed be unprecedented in the history of US politics at the Presidential level). But these will be legal charges, which would make public support null and void, meaning that they're adopting a plan that doesn't instill a great deal of confidence and in all likelihood will not hold any weight.
      What he needs is divine intervention of some sort to turn things in his favor, so I ask for those who love the current President of the United States to intercede to God on his behalf.
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      Our Heavenly Father, whose Son is thee door to heaven, Holy Spirit lovingly teaching us meaning of your name.
      I continue to confess, apologize for, rebuke and repent from surfacing sin. May your revival usher in your kingdom according to your will with ours bent to it. May our leaders own up to their power and responsibilities by declaring and enabling your rule, reign and sovereignty. May they be careful and aware of their extreme influence. May we awake and arise to these times of spiritual crisis from which all other curses fester. May we acknowledge Jesus Christ as living water from whom all healing and restoration flows. Forgive us Lord for our distractions, false idols and sin in place of You. We are near rock bottom and have only You to save us. Have mercy on our souls. May You revive us and have us grow, ripe for harvest. Lest we forget the folly and fate of our past. We have You to thank and draw us near in times of desperation. I call upon your terms, cleanse the church to make Christ's body fit for the good Lord's fight, already won, rescue more lost souls. I dare cry "bloody murder" yet truth being told with our Saviour sacrificing himself. All who believe in him live eternally ever after.
      In Jesus Christ's pure perfect holy name I pray, amen.
      GregoryB
    • By Tyler22
      What does this mean.  "John 6:65- no one can come unto me unless my father draw him."  I know a lot of this is self explanatory, but there has to be more to this.  Why did the disciples that followed him, hearing this, turn back?  How do you know if the Father draws you?  Thank you
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 31 If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose. Luke 22:39-71 Genesis 40 Psalm 31 Audio 7:58 Audio 2:59 Audio 3:11 The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.

Note: The audio will not play the exact verses, it will play the whole chapters, in which the verses exist.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen

• By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 21
      If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose.
          Luke 16      Genesis 27:46-28:22    Psalm 21
         Audio 4:27       Audio 5:~          Audio 1:03
      The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the above links.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen