• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, BrotherIan said:

Hi Friend- Beautiful Dream, actually had goose bumps reading this.

I have not read any other Comments on this Dream, so as not to be subconsciously, Influenced in my own Interpretation.

I feel the Reason you could not hear what Jesus was saying, is because you have to become more like his actions not his speech.

He may be saying Do as i Do, not repeat what i say.

The 3 Crosses are a Prime example of this, The Centre one represents Jesus, and the Light radiating off him, on to

the two other crosses (the light is Holy spirit and his love for you). Again the light is saying take on my Brilliance walk with me

do my work, i give you strength, here have my light. The 3rd cross is difficult for me, it may represent your Spouse or close Christian freind and

Jesus is Illuminating you Both, to do wonderfull work.

Thank you for your input....it actually gave me "goose bumps" reading it....and it really witnesses to my spirit. God Bless!

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/22/2018 at 7:15 PM, Heart2Soul said:

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

Thanks.

Having Jesus walk at your side is like John described. 1Jn.1:1 "What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes.. .. concerning the word of life."

There not being anyone else around represents your personal experience. The crosses represent when you heard the gospel.

When Jesus left you. It's like what Paul said in 2 cor. 5:16. "We know him after the flesh no more."

Jesus didn't really leave you, it's just that he now is within you.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

no idea but some other posters seem to have a clue. I never dream about Jesus, which now that I think about seems odd bc I like Jesus a lot and think about him all day long. 

I always have dreams about mere schmucky humans LOL

but the humans could represent someone else, maybe even Jesus.

I hear that, in dreams, the person you identify as such-and-such person in your waking life is really someone else, represents some other person (probably also in your waking life..)

Edited by cantankerous5
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 4/23/2018 at 12:15 AM, Heart2Soul said:

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

Thanks.

Thank your for sharing the dream.

Is this a False dream intended to lead astray Elohim's people or a True dream with a True message from Elohim? Watch out for the lying dreamers and the truth dreamers. We are promised that, "your old MEN shall dream dreams", and is this one numbered among them?

Jeremiah 23:32 King James Version (KJV)

32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

Joel 2:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

The only part of this that I can relate to is, "the eleventh hour" just as day ends and a new one begins. The 'evening and the morning'... etc. Days as the Lord relates them. So 'dusk' is the eleventh hour drawing to an end.

As to the rest I have no clue, but the golden lamp-stands is an idea...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, Joulre2abba said:

Having Jesus walk at your side is like John described. 1Jn.1:1 "What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes.. .. concerning the word of life."

There not being anyone else around represents your personal experience. The crosses represent when you heard the gospel.

When Jesus left you. It's like what Paul said in 2 cor. 5:16. "We know him after the flesh no more."

Jesus didn't really leave you, it's just that he now is within you.

Thanks! I appreciate your input and it really ministers to me!

• 1 month later...

On 7/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, eileenhat said:

This is straightforward.  The key symbolism of the original 3 crosses is what is relevant and explains the rest of this vision.

As you recall, only one man was saved originally (of the two criminals who were on Jesus left and right sides at his crucifixion).

Now come to the end time prophecies and explain why both are now saved.

What would have had to take place (in our time) for both 'criminals' bodies and souls to become temples for God?

One did not want to be saved then.  He did not ask for forgiveness from God for his sin nature.

But, during this time, what would we call him in the USA?  We probably say unwashed, unsaved etc.

This is where it become complex.  Many feel there will be a rapture event, some say not.  Most agree there is a 7 year timeline called Jacob's troubles.  Well what about judgement?  Where in Revelation do we hear about a judgement of the 7 Churches (the USA being one of them, the Lord showed me once)?  Rev. 2 and 3 talk about 1 Church being saved and the rest being judged.  The Church of Philadelphia (please note now that the USA was founded in that city) is saved.

Skip over now to Rev. 20:4*.  There it talks about the Saint's souls resurrecting.  I think this is a relevant verse to your vision.  It tells us that the dead will rise.  It states souls will resurrect.

Now for the confusing part.  No one expects a resurrecting of long dead souls.  People don't even think along those lines.  They just sort of skip everything I just stated and say "Rapture" and then "tribulation" and bowls/trumpets and maybe a head nod to the Rev. 12 star sign (hardly ever though).  I am just saying the end times are a true mystery that God must reveal, otherwise we just are all just guessing as to Revelations and other such prophecies truly mean.

Your vision Heart2Soul was about this event of some souls being resurrected and those that were unclean being made clean in that process (just the only way I can state this here).  So now both criminals are cleanse of their sins due to this first judgement of earthly souls in the 7 Churches and the resurrection of the dead in Christ souls and thus God's third temple (a spiritual one) is now formed on earth.  So each are bathed in Christ's light from his cross you witnessed in your vision.

*Rev. 20:4

"Berean Study Bible
Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Thank you for your input...I need to meditate on this. A lot of what you said bares witness in my spirit. Some of it (as presented here) is new to me and I would like to know more about it. Il

BTW: I love the Berean Study Bible...just started reading it a couple of months ago.

God Bless