Heart2Soul

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

16 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one, which was the largest one, and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold within....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

Yes. I know what it's about. It will take me a day or two to get to this, but I promise you I will.

Thanks for posting. :th_wave:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

20 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

Thanks.

Ok, here is your interpretation as promised.

Your dream is about walking with Jesus “side by side” in times of persecution. It starts with you walking “up” a sidewalk with Him, which you describe later in the dream as being a “fairly steep incline.” This communicates that walking with Him is an “uphill climb,” meaning one should expect it to be “marked by difficulty, or strong resistance.” (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/uphill, see #3). 

- That you “couldn’t hear what was being said” means even you yourself were not ready to hear this strong message quite yet, though He was walking with you and wanting to communicate it to you.
- The "city streets, businesses, and buildings," yet with “no traffic nor people anywhere” represents the fact that few are walking with Him in persecution, despite that many should be in your part of the world.
- The time of day is dusk, when the sun is going down = This is Very important. It means darkness is coming, and with it persecution will ensue. 
- The three Golden Crosses again symbolize joining with Christ in His crucifixion, and the golden rays represent the glory of God that results from doing so (Philippians 2:3-10). When we join with Christ in His crucifixion, we do not take any glory upon ourselves, we merely share with Him in His. This is why the rays of the largest cross (i.e. Christ’s) penetrate the other two. Paul once taught that our light afflictions work for us a far more exceeding weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17), yet in another place he said he was bearing in his body the marks of Jesus Christ (Galatians 6:17), and therefore merely filling up His afflictions (Colossians 1:24), thereby giving all the glory to Christ rather than himself.

This is the basic meaning of your dream. Please feel free to ask questions, and God bless.

In Christ,
Hidden

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Ok, here is your interpretation as promised.

Your dream is about walking with Jesus “side by side” in times of persecution. It starts with you walking “up” a sidewalk with Him, which you describe later in the dream as being a “fairly steep incline.” This communicates that walking with Him is an “uphill climb,” meaning one should expect it to be “marked by difficulty, or strong resistance.” (https://www.thefreedictionary.com/uphill, see #3). 

- That you “couldn’t hear what was being said” means even you yourself were not ready to hear this strong message quite yet, though He was walking with you and wanting to communicate it to you.
- The "city streets, businesses, and buildings," yet with “no traffic nor people anywhere” represents the fact that few are walking with Him in persecution, despite that many should be in your part of the world.
- The time of day is dusk, when the sun is going down = This is Very important. It means darkness is coming, and with it persecution will ensue. 
- The three Golden Crosses again symbolize joining with Christ in His crucifixion, and the golden rays represent the glory of God that results from doing so (Philippians 2:3-10). When we join with Christ in His crucifixion, we do not take any glory upon ourselves, we merely share with Him in His. This is why the rays of the largest cross (i.e. Christ’s) penetrate the other two. Paul once taught that our light afflictions work for us a far more exceeding weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17), yet in another place he said he was bearing in his body the marks of Jesus Christ (Galatians 6:17), and therefore merely filling up His afflictions (Colossians 1:24), thereby giving all the glory to Christ rather than himself.

This is the basic meaning of your dream. Please feel free to ask questions, and God bless.

In Christ,
Hidden

Thanks for taking the time to post this...God Bless!

• Loved it! 1

• 5 months later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, Heart2Soul said:

Thanks.

Do not wonder for that which you do not know. Rest your feet on that which you do know - the street. Although it will be difficult.

This is a journey only you can walk and no one else.

The crosses are your destination. Follow the light.

He left so that you may learn of yourself. And when you do you will "awake" to the reality of the experience.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

Imho time is near (dusk) and you need to keep carrying the cross till the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Read the story beginning in Luke 23 and then you will remember. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  81

On 4/22/2018 at 6:15 PM, Heart2Soul said:

Thanks.

The Cross and the Resurrection are what saves and sanctifies a believer, not the workds. If you have the Cross of Christ right in your life, then you will automatically do good works and avoid evil works.

The focus of the dream seems to be the Cross of Christ, and this bodes well, as Paul taught in Romans 6, 7 and 8. You would do well to read this passage of scripture.

Jesus left your side in the dream, but he is still present with you through the Holy Spirit, which is in Christ...."for the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death."

• Praise God! 2

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/22/2018 at 5:15 PM, Heart2Soul said:

I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other two on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold

Zechariah 4:2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” So I said, “I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a Bowl on top of it. ... 11 Then I answered and said to him, “What are these two olive trees—at the right of the lampstand and at its left?” ... 14 So he said, “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth.”

Revelation 11:3 “And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” 3 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi Friend- Beautiful Dream, actually had goose bumps reading this.

I have not read any other Comments on this Dream, so as not to be subconsciously, Influenced in my own Interpretation.

I feel the Reason you could not hear what Jesus was saying, is because you have to become more like his actions not his speech.

He may be saying Do as i Do, not repeat what i say.

The 3 Crosses are a Prime example of this, The Centre one represents Jesus, and the Light radiating off him, on to

the two other crosses (the light is Holy spirit and his love for you). Again the light is saying take on my Brilliance walk with me

do my work, i give you strength, here have my light. The 3rd cross is difficult for me, it may represent your Spouse or close Christian freind and

Jesus is Illuminating you Both, to do wonderfull work.

• Praise God! 2