Hidden In Him

Is Violence Coming To Christians in America?

Posted (edited)

Greetings in Christ! And blessings to everyone who reads this thread.

In the last month or so I have come across three separate dreams that all point in the same direction: Violence may be coming to Christians in the United States in the foreseeable future. These three dreams I will post in succession in this thread. I am not necessarily seeking responses so much as simply posting it as a type of prophetic warning for those who might be effected. This will be something the church in the West is not accustomed to, so the more those who will be involved are warned in advance, the more they will be prepared to deal with it without losing faith or hope in Christ in the midst of it.

Should anyone have any questions, they can post me here or privately.

Dream #1 (posted three weeks ago, at another Forum I occasionally frequent):

"I woke up this morning to this very vivid dream - as if I was right there.  It was dreary (either dawn or dusk in a snowy/freezing rain/wet and potentially icy roads scene).  I can't remember seeing anything so clearly in person and I don't watch scary movies for thrills and didn't have a late night snack that might make me have a dream like this.  I am asking you for any insights God may give you.  The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.

DREAM:  I am driving down the road. I forget where I was going - maybe home - but it certainly felt like it was something that was a regular routine.  An alert came on my phone about BLOOD in the area.  I had never seen a warning like that before on my phone.  Then, a map popped up and the "blood" was on the entry ramp to the highway that I was about to get on.  I pulled over and got out of the car.  Others had pulled over, too, and some were ahead of me on the scene trying to help.  Yet, I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing.  Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now."  It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh.  I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh.  So, I yelled down the road I had been on "Does anyone know how to put a torniquet on?"  three times I yelled the same thing with no reply.  Then, I was going to be taking him and wondering  how I was going to get a policeman's attention on the way since I was in an insufficient vehicle to drive as fast as I felt I needed to in order to get the young man to the hospital.  The reason I felt that was it had recently snowed and the roads were wet and potentially icey and I was driving our rear-wheel drive car (which is not very safe to drive fast in icey conditions).

I woke up to that dream at shortly after 5 AM this morning.

Thoughts?"

My interpretation for him was as follows:

"Greetings...

I believe your dream is a serious one, and a warning that violence may be coming to Christians in America in the foreseeable future. The symbolism breaks down piece by piece as follows:

- Dreary, potentially icy roads/ unsafe traveling conditions = The road some Christians and Christians ministries in the US will be traveling in the future will be a violent one, “unsafe” for the flesh.
- You feel you are “driving home” = Sufferings are the path Christians have traditionally taken to get “home,” i.e. to Heaven, and it will be so again here.
- “It felt like a regular routine” = This suggests the regular routine of the modern church is going to be broken. The modern church has had it easy (at least in the West) until relatively recently, making the violent attacks that will be coming seem like something “new.” But the fact is, persecution and affliction have always been a part of life for believers since New Testament times. As Paul once told Timothy, “all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12)
- Phone = Messages coming through a phone usually represent receiving prophetic warnings from God, and this is the case here as well. This entire dream is essentially a message to you that violent attacks are going to be coming to believers. You “received” this message on your “phone” when you received this dream.
- “Blood in the Area” = “in the area” here is taken to mean the US, though it may also refer to attacks in your area specifically. But keep in mind, the early stages of this dream’s fulfillment might start happening soon, but the greater likelihood is that this will take place in coming years and decades, not weeks or months.
- Highway = An expression for taking the “highway” to Heaven, which involves “suffering unto blood” (Hebrews 12:4). The “ramp” leading to this highway is afflictions, as indicated by the blood in that area specifically.
- Cars “pull over” and try to help = Cars refer to ministries in dreams, and that they will “pull over” (i.e. from their normal ministry functions) means that they will be redirecting their efforts towards helping the afflicted once this phenomenon starts becoming more common.
- No answer from 911 = These attacks will no longer be stopped by human authority. This is rather frightening, but it is what appears to be represented here. But again, understand that this will be ordained of God, since believers are ultimately appointed to it (1 Thessalonians 3:3).
- A man says, “You need to take me to the hospital now” in eerily calm voice = Suggests he will be resigned to it. This may be due to a certain feeling of helplessness among believers in coming years. It appears they will feel there is no way to stop it, which again would make sense if the authorities are turning more of a blind eye. The “hospital” here would be deliverance from such conditions.
- Man appears suddenly, with his arm chopped off = Islamic terrorism... While the attacks will probably come from a variety of sources, Islam may in all likelihood become the dominant one eventually. Islam is a religion of the sword, and an arm being "chopped off" is indicative of a sword wound. But now please don’t misunderstand. This should not be taken as literally describing the types of weapons that will use; only the source behind where these attacks will in all likelihood be coming from: Islamic terrorist cells operating within the US. This may seem like a reach on such a scanty symbolic reference, but I know of other prophecies that suggest Islam is going to bring terrorism to US shores eventually. And again, what makes terrorism so frightening is that it comes “out of nowhere.”
- Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors. This would make it yet another suggestion that those who appeal to the authorities and get little help from them, and have no choice but to turn to God for deliverance.
- No reply to “Does anyone know how to put on a tourniquet?” = Tourniquets prevent blood flow, with the suggestion here that the church will be helpless to prevent blood loss from occurring. It will have already occurred, and trying to stop the coming persecution will be futile.
- Not able to get to a hospital fast = This means that this coming time of persecution and affliction is going to last for a good while, before anything resembling “healing” comes.

... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.

The other two dreams I received were from members here at Worthy; one posted publicly, and the other sent to me in private. The one in private suggests one of the reasons why authorities may increasingly fail to come to the aid of persecuted Christians in this country is that the next two Presidential terms following Trump's stay in office may usher in wicked people who secretly serve the kingdom of darkness (as Hillary Clinton does). This, combined with an increased social climate of hatred towards Christians in general will be what eventually leads to an entirely different spiritual climate in this country in coming years.

I will post the other two dreams at a later time.*

In Christ,

Hidden

*Please note: The other two dreams are posted on pages 2 and 3 respectively.

Edited by Hidden In Him

That is a pretty intense dream....well we are warned in the Bible that Christians will be hated and martyred for their belief. Already happening in other countries....my friend from Pakistan said there was another attack on a church there......as the people were leaving 2 men drove by and began shooting them....sad.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Heart2Soul said:

That is a pretty intense dream....well we are warned in the Bible that Christians will be hated and martyred for their belief.

That's true, and we shouldn't become complacent in our western "freedom of religion."  That will evaporate quickly when the birth-pangs of war are followed by the "worship or die" ultimatum. 

• Thumbs Up 4

In all seriousness, I believe that the "Christianity hating" left will regain power again, and this time it will be no holds barred. It could be in 2020, or 2024. But I believe it will almost be like an "unlocking of the gates of hell" type of thing. 

The almost "opposite world" that was being created by the left, that is utterly fizzling out under the voices of sanity today (enabled by the election of Trump, which created an environment of free speech in which they may at least temporarily rise to the surface, this includes people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and others like them), is only on hold. When these people and others like them are again silenced, I believe the left will return, this time with a vengeance in a sort of, "they know their time is short" sort of way. 

To be clear, I'm really not talking about the political battles going on. I'm talking about the spiritual battles fueling them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

I read some of the posts on this forum and other forums and their focus is on such trivial stuff that they are missing the very events going on before our very eyes......I posted a thread Blowing of the Rams Horn and it is about the sounds people all over the world are hearing and recording that are coming from the sky....the trumpet sound they are hearing sounds just like a shofar (rams horn) and in the OT the blowing of the rams horn had numerous meanings but one of them was to sound the battle cry. 

Myself and others have had dreams and visions of war for 2018....the beginning of sorrows.....I am keeping my eye on Israel and Syria because if they enter into full blown war it will drag all allies from both sides into it.....But God is definitely doing something and He is calling for His Warriors to rise up and fight.....it is the Gog and Magog war.....and the battle against Satan and the sins of the nations is about to commence.

2 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

In all seriousness, I believe that the "Christianity hating" left will regain power again, and this time it will be no holds barred. It could be in 2020, or 2024. But I believe it will almost be like an "unlocking of the gates of hell" type of thing. 

The almost "opposite world" that was being created by the left, that is utterly fizzling out under the voices of sanity today (enabled by the election of Trump, which created an environment of free speech in which they may at least temporarily rise to the surface, this includes people like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and others like them), is only on hold. When these people and others like them are again silenced, I believe the left will return, this time with a vengeance in a sort of, "they know their time is short" sort of way. 

To be clear, I'm really not talking about the political battles going on. I'm talking about the spiritual battles fueling them.

I agree, when the Left, at some point take back the White House and the levers of power in Congress, they will come back with a vengeance and it will be all out war on Christians.   

• Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I agree, when the Left, at some point take back the White House and the levers of power in Congress, they will come back with a vengeance and it will be all out war on Christians.   

I read that article where California is looking to pass a bill that could ban the Bible due to how it is written......and California is a major left wing state....someone said last night that what starts in California becomes practice worldwide.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Heart2Soul said:

I read that article where California is looking to pass a bill that could ban the Bible due to how it is written......and California is a major left wing state....someone said last night that what starts in California becomes practice worldwide.

I believe that.   I also saw that on Facebook and it is real.  Stuff like this starts at the bottom on local levels out of the general public spotlight. If the fed. gov't tried to issue something like that, it will go  down in flames.  They have to start local and then it spreads from one city to another.

The younger generations are so liberal and progressive, things like this will happen unhindered, until a time comes when two or three generations down the road, if the Lord tarries, no one will remember what freedom and liberty looked like.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I believe that.   I also saw that on Facebook and it is real.  Stuff like this starts at the bottom on local levels out of the general public spotlight. If the fed. gov't tried to issue something like that, it will go  down in flames.  They have to start local and then it spreads from one city to another.

The younger generations are so liberal and progressive, things like this will happen unhindered, until a time comes when two or three generations down the road, if the Lord tarries, no one will remember what freedom and liberty looked like.

The younger generation wants to live by the concept of acceptance....of everyone and everything...

• Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, Heart2Soul said:

Right now it applies only to professional therapeutic counseling...but of course, that is where it begins before it spreads.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Similar Content

• By theworthyapprentice
      I have been reading Isaiah and I'm not sure how this chapter can be applied to Jesus:
      Isaiah 11
      11 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
      2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
      3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
      4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
      5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
      6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
      7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
      8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
      9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
      10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
      11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
      12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
      13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.
      14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
      15 And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
      16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

There appears to be a few problems here.
      1.  It says the Messiah will fear the LORD.  If Jesus is God, did he fear himself?
      2.  It says that when the Messiah comes, there will be no more violence because the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD.  As we can see today, this can't be further from the truth.
      3.  It says that when the Messiah comes that God will regather all of the Israelites from the four corners of the earth.  During Jesus' time, they weren't even exiled yet.
      But anyway, let me know what you think.
    • By Mark Corbett

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.”

- Jesus (Matt. 24:9 NIV)
      In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted, - Paul (2 Tim. 3:12 NIV)

The Bible warns us that we will be persecuted for following Jesus. Because the types of persecution we usually face in countries like the US is usually relatively mild, we can have a hard time relating to this important truth. Yet, all throughout the last 2,000 years of history and all around the world today, Christians often face violent persecution.

For a long time I’ve felt that the short (26 minutes) movie Stephen’s Test of Faith does an excellent job helping us relate to the important Biblical truth about persecution. Although the movie is made so that children and youth can watch it and relate to it, in my opinion it is just as effective for adults. In the form of a dream that a young boy has, the movie reviews examples of persecution throughout history. The movie was made in 1998, and is now available free on YouTube. The YouTube version is not HD, and looks better on a small computer screen. The story is so well told that the lack of HD quality does not really distract from the message.

One More Story

In addition to the true stories we see in Stephen’s dream in the movie, I would like to add one more  true story. This story took place while we were living in a Muslim majority nation. We had friendly, good relations with many of our Muslim neighbors during the fourteen years we lived there. But there were radical Islamic groups which brought persecution to Christians living in our city and province.

We always had nationals living in our house with us, which was a blessing for many reasons. One of these nationals had a good Christian friend whom I’ll call Mary. Mary was from a Christian family. Mary lived outside the city, so when she visited our home she would take public transportation into the city. The most popular form of public transportation was mini-vans which had been turned into mini-buses. There were thousands of these.

One day when Mary arrived at our home, she was visibly shaken. In fact, she appeared to be in shock. She immediately entered the room of her Christian Indonesian lady friend who was living in our home at that time. After a couple of hours she came out. She then told us what had happened on the way to our house.

Mary was on a mini-van bus heading into the city. Her bus stopped and a young man got on whom she did not know. Based on the books that he was carrying and the fact that he got on at a stop near a small Christian college, she guessed that he was a Christian.

As the mini-van bus entered the city they encountered a massive traffic jam.  The young Christian man said, “I can see that something is going to happen here.” Eventually they got to the source of the traffic jam. A group of radicals had set up a roadblock.

When the mini-bus reached the roadblock, radical Muslim students forced it to stop.  They requested the citizen ID cards (which include a person’s religion) from all the male passengers on the bus.  The young Christian man explained that he had lost  his ID card. The radical students then demanded that he recite the Islamic Creed, "There is no God but God, and Mohammed is his prophet."  The young Christian man calmly said, "I'm sorry, I can't do that, I'm not a Muslim, I'm a follower of Jesus."

The Muslim students then forced the young man off the bus.  They held him down and severely beat him.  They then placed his head under another vehicle behind the mini bus and told the driver to go forward.

The driver of the other vehicle was almost certainly Muslim, but he refused to drive forward. This made the radical students angry, and they beat the young Christian man again.  As Mary's mini-bus pulled away, the last thing she saw was the Muslim students throwing the body of the young Christian man into a large sewage canal.  She assumed he was dead.

The next day a local newspaper confirmed Mary’s story reporting the five Christians had been hospitalized as a result of being beaten at this roadblock. Setting up a roadblock and checking for Christians was not a one time thing in our city. It was called “sweeping” and occurred multiple times.

Although Mary was from a Christian family and identified herself as a Christian, it was not clear that she really had accepted the Lord yet when she witnessed this terrible event. Almost exactly a year to the day after this event, we were blessed to witness Mary’s baptism after she wholeheartedly committed her life to Christ.

Mary lived in a setting where Christians were often persecuted. She witnessed firsthand a traumatic case of violent persecution. But this didn’t prevent her from choosing to follow the Lord.

We knew other Christians who experienced persecution during our years living in a Muslim nation. I’ve shared two of their stories in blog posts here and here.

Two Applications

What should we do in light of the Bible’s teaching about persecution and these stories which verify that this teaching still applies in the world today?  Here are some ways we should respond:

1.  We should be encouraged to stand firm in the Lord when we are threatened with or experience persecution for following Him and living by His Word. Persecution takes many forms: slander, lost relationships, and lost income are not as severe as being beaten, imprisoned, or killed. Yet, we should not underestimate how painful and costly these less severe forms of persecution can be. When you face these, remember Jesus and stories of others who have stood firm, stories in the Bible and stories throughout history, and with God’s help stand firm.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (Eph. 6:13 NIV)

2. We should pray, work, and give for the continued spread of the gospel in spite of strong opposition.

We had previously suffered and been treated outrageously in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in the face of strong opposition. (1 Thess. 2:2 NIV)

3. We should remember those who are suffering severe persecution. Prayer is powerful. We can pray for the persecuted. We can also give financially to support gospel ministry and Christian work in areas where there is severe persecution. Finally, we should be prepared to go if God calls us and to support others who are sent by God.

Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. (Hebrews 13:3 CSB)
      This was originally a post on my blog.

• By Redder
      Hi, my name is Redder.
      I have a solid belief in Jesus Christ and I love Him very much. I am Christian and I have had my struggles with faith for a very long time until a few years ago. I am in my mid-twenties. I have a unique outlook on life, and I hope to bring that perspective to these forums. I will probably talk about taboo subjects that NEED to be talked about that isn't very prevalent in the circles I've been in recently (or ever). 
      One of my perspectives is that I am a gamer. I can see Christianity being attacked more and more in AAA games (the highest calibur of games, the most expensive, and attracts the highest audience usually) that are released every year. A few examples of this would be World of Warcraft (you've might have heard of it), with scripture being directly quoted and twisted in their cinematics.. In the YouTube Video (search on YouTube for the cinematic "Rejection of the Gift" and it should be the first video to pop up. (It won't let me link videos directly here). 
      (In the example I left, you can see the direct correlation between 2 Corinthians 5:17 and 2:07 in the video.)

This is not the work of man, but is orchestrated by Satan. It is very subtle, and it is very deceiving. I'm not afraid to talk about Satan. This is spiritual warfare and I think a lot of people have forgotten that this is a war.
      There are countless other examples of Christianity being twisted (as a whole, not just 1 person) through this medium (Farcry 5, Diablo, Crowfall, etc.). I have countless examples.
      My purpose of visiting these forums is to show people the deception that is being pulled over the world by Satan (like this one example), to share my unique perspective with you (as we all do), and hopefully to discuss it. 

• By He4gaveMe2
      UPDATED: I have been trying to research. And I have been praying for clarity. And maybe it will just take time for me to understand what I need to understand.
      When I became a Christian again after a very long hiatus. Like over 25 years! I learned more about the 7 gifts. (I had a pentecostal friend that told me of them in passing before I rededicated). Anyhow, I never asked for any in great depth, but said in passing in prayer I really would love to heal people for him. 
      I never pushed though, because quite frankly, I didn't want God to give me something I wasn't prepared for instead of what I asked. HA!
      But last night while I was praying I was telling him whatever his will was regarding a situation I would understand. Well, in the middle of the night I was woken up, and I was very awake. Very aware I was awake, and worried I would miss my appointment at hospital in morning if I couldn't get back to sleep, type of awake.
      Well I had a vision! *sigh* It was extremely intense. And I realized he was showing me something really important. ( not sure I should go into it unless I understand things first. Unless I should for helps sake?) Cross that bridge later in this?
      But now I am trying to discern and pray for a little bit of understanding. And Test the spirits comes to mind. But when I was calling out heavenly Father the vision over and over, it did not go away. (Even when I walked away I still called out his name in fear of spiritual things and whatever was tormenting me so to speak, it would go away immediately. Not during this vision. So, I am thinking it definitely from the Heavenly Father.
      It was about spiritual warfare that I know. I'm not sure if about me (I'm leaning toward no) or it about things coming and glimpse of what's really going on in (war in heaven) coming here. It seemed metaphorical in some parts and literal in others parts. I am so confused. For those that have this gift... What can you advise? How do you know to interpret? How do you test the spirits? I mean technically this could be the enemy coming to confuse me. 
      I could not shake the feeling it gave me all day. And I realized if indeed this was his plan all along all those years ago... And that is my gift I will take it. And I realized I don't mind. (not that I'd really have a choice if i said I'd follow his will not mine). I find it odd timing. 
      Also please understand this.. When I pray and pour my heart out.. I do it in my head. My eyes are closed. The reason I do this is because I am very aware how the enemy works and if he hears me, or sees my actions or emotions, he knows how to try to prevent me easily knowing how to mess with me.
      So now.. this gift. Or is it? When do I know to share them? How do I know it really is a gift and not deception from other end? Just how exactly do I "test" the spirits? When do I share these things I'm shown? I started a blog a bit ago, so I can help other people understand the much deeper picture. And I thought also.. great timing... I put it off awhile and then I realized I was pushed to do it. So I guess this "gift" if real will be shared there as well, if and when I get to understand better if indeed real gift.
      Am I allowed to ask for other gifts???? I really still want to heal people. Including a healing over here would be great. lol Hard to do as much as I need and want when barely functioning. 
      OK Thanks in advance for any input! :-) 

A little history: 
      When I was a very young I was very sick.  In hospital a lot since a baby. But around 3 I started to see things and for some reason I calmed down when I saw something in my room in corner just standing there. I knew it was there to protect me, yet it still made me a little fearful. I had other experiences. But I was not born to Chrsitian family, so had no clue.  They didn't go to church until I was older. I became a christian when I was early teens.
      After I left home I had visions off and on. And were never wrong. Even though I wasn't Christian anymore, I still "believed" somewhat and had in back of my head. But I ended up praying and asking he take this away from me. (I never actually knew about Christian prophecy per say, and thought it was only in bible times. ) And I walked away so that would not have done anything for me or him. The ability to see was taken away as I asked.
      I was relieved! 

• By Mystic_Pizza
      Hi everyone, I found this site while googling for forums regarding the Mark of the Beast and how it could possibly relate to A.I., DNA splicing, etc.- found a few on here that seemed quite interesting  I'm married to a really awesome guy who I always seem to have fun with, kids are grown up now, I've always been interested in biblical prophecy and find myself with more time to indulge my passion for it, lol~ I'm originally from California, but living here in the midwest (the cold, snowy midwest, haha) for the last decade. I look forward to reading more of the posts on here, and eventually (hopefully!) contributing some of my own, as well~  I forgot to add that I really do like pizza...a lot. Hence the name, lol~