IGNORED

Is Violence Coming To Christians in America?

Hidden In Him

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.03
  • Days Won:  21

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

Right now it applies only to professional therapeutic counseling...but of course, that is where it begins before it spreads.

Beware psycho-heresy. It did begin partly there. All have been shrunk in one way or another...

Boiled frogs with shrunken heads...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I can tell this is going more in the direction of the third dream I referenced (which I find the most interesting as well), but for now I will post the second dream along these same lines.

This dream was posted by Heart2Soul recently on another thread, and I recognized almost instantly what it was about. I spoke to her in private, and it is a dream she had many years ago but never got an interpretation for, and has just recently experienced it being brought back to her remembrance quite a bit. That means the time of its fulfillment is now closer at hand.

As posted in the thread:

19 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.

I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....

I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...

My interpretation was as follows:

16 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Your dream is about walking with Jesus “side by side” in times of persecution. It begins with you walking “up” a sidewalk with Him, which you describe later in the dream as being a “fairly steep incline.” This communicates that walking with Him is an “uphill climb,” meaning one should expect it to be “marked by difficulty, or strong resistance.” ( https://www.thefreedictionary.com/uphill, see #3).  

- That you “couldn’t hear what was being said” means even you yourself were not ready to hear this strong message quite yet, though He was walking with you and wanting to communicate it to you.
- The "city streets, businesses, and buildings," yet with “no traffic nor people anywhere” represents how few are walking with Him in persecution, despite the fact that many should be in your part of the world.
- The time of day is dusk, when the sun is going down = This is Very important. It means darkness is coming, and with it persecution will ensue. 
- The three Golden Crosses again symbolize joining with Christ in His crucifixion, and the golden rays represent the glory of God that results from doing so (Philippians 2:3-10). When we join with Christ in His crucifixion, we do not take any glory upon ourselves, we merely share with Him in His. This is why the rays of the largest cross (i.e. Christ’s) penetrate the other two. Paul once taught that our light afflictions work for us a far more exceeding weight of glory (2 Corinthians 4:17), yet in another place he said he was bearing in his body the marks of Jesus Christ (Galatians 6:17), and therefore merely filling up His afflictions (Colossians 1:24), thereby giving all the glory to Christ rather than himself.

This is the basic meaning of your dream. Please feel free to ask questions, and God bless.

Most significant here was the fact that the sun was going down, meaning darkness was coming. And if this dream was given years ago, that means the darkness is even closer now to falling than it was then. This would also tie into the imagery of the third dream, in that servants of darkness in the highest positions of leadership in the land may be coming...

I will post the final dream whenever I have the chance to write it up, together with supporting material from what I know of Hillary Clinton and her association with people like Marina Abramovic. But for now, thanks to everyone for their thoughtful replies.

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

21 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

I read that article where California is looking to pass a bill that could ban the Bible due to how it is written......and California is a major left wing state....someone said last night that what starts in California becomes practice worldwide.

what they do in California is not practiced in Oklahoma....

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,768
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  270

We are concerned about violence against Christians in our church that many of us started arming ourselves when we attend.     We have armed guards at locked doors during the service.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Jeremiah 23:28-29 NKJV
[28] "The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?" says the LORD. [29] "Is not My word like a fire?" says the LORD, "And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

Amen.

Thanks for posting this, btw. Just recently verse 28 had become one of my favorites, as I'm still relatively new to operating in interpretation. But I had never really noticed verse 29 until now. False dreams and false prophecy cause His people to walk after their own imaginations (v.17), and not turn from their evil ways (v.22), but rather forsake His name (v.27), and this is specifically why He is against their words (v.30-31). They are of no profit to His people (v.32). His true word is distinguished in how it does the opposite. "What is the chaff to the wheat?" means those who oppose the truth must not be regarded or feared. "Is not My word like a fire?" then means they will eventually be burned up or burned away anyway, and "Is it not like a hammer that break the rock in pieces?" speaks of the true word of God breaking down previously held false assumptions that had become established as "truth."

Thanks for sharing the verse. This is my first time looking at the entire passage in context. 

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The gist of the passage is in the context of false prophets. But more specifically, how are we to test dreams and visions and 'interpretations' for their truthfulness, except by God's Word which is like fire next to straw or like a hammer breaking rocks into tiny pieces.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Ok, I just finished writing this up, so here is the explanation of the third dream. A member here at Worthy sent me this about a month or so ago. This came entirely unsolicited. We were not even talking about anything related to politics at the time, as I am not politically but rather spiritually-oriented:

“I had noticed that you mention visions, so I want to mention that I at times had visions, from 1966, not frequently, but perhaps like building blocks, simple lessons in symbols. Almost none at all for perhaps 8 or 10 years, then here is one from Nov 9, 2016.  The night before, I decided to go on to bed and see results of Presidential election the next day. Next morning I hopped out of bed, then suddenly realized that I had seen a vision, beside the nightstand in the night. It was two black dogs, eyes not showing, teeth not showing, and they were on silver chains which were being held like two leashes but I saw no hands. Then came forward 4 black clouds. So I went on out and learned that Trump had won. It took me a few hours I think and I thought, that is Hilary and Kaine! I cannot venture into the black clouds, representation unknown, and have no insight yet that I recall. I am certain some event, important, is about to occur.”  

The Spirit fully confirmed her interpretation about the two dogs being Hillary and Kaine to be correct. That they were showing no teeth represented how, due to not being elected, they would not be able to do violence in office. They would have "no teeth" to do so.

I have encountered the imagery of a “black dog” before in dreams. It represents the Egyptian gods Anubis and Set. Set is the one always depicted as black, and he is Egyptian mythology’s equivalent to Satan. Set was especially known as a god of “storms, disorder and violence.” (wiki). Another dream where this demon appeared was from a woman who had been married to a very violent and abusive man, and eventually divorced him and remarried. Yet after 10 years of being happily married to the new man, in the last few months her husband, who had never shown signs of being violent before, was suddenly turning into the same violent person her first husband was. At around this same time she started having visions appear to her of a half-man, half dog, all black, who would appear standing behind her husband.

That these two black dogs had “no eyes showing” means they did not foresee losing the 2016 election.

The symbolism of their being on leashes yet with no hands visible is obvious. Satan is a spirit, and thus they were submitted to the “lead” of his unseen hand. This appears to be confirmed by the revelations that were coming forth in the Podesta emails, leading up to the election. Both Clinton and Podesta had, as a member of their inner circle, a Satanist by the name of Marina Abramovic whom Podesta stated he was looked forward to attending an upcoming gathering with, and wanted to know if Clinton planned on being there. Abramovic appears to be the heir-apparent of a system of Magick and Satanism known as Thelema, originally founded by Aleister Crowley. Basically, the belief is that if you summon a “god” (i.e. read here "a demon") during a Satanic ritual to enter your body, any fluids emitting from your body during that time are considering as divine emanations, which if consumed grant the participants greater Satanic power. Abramovic’s practice of “spirit cooking” is thus a direct adaptation of Crowleyan teachings (the mess she expresses her “art” with by painting walls with it is therefore a concoction of various bodily fluids, including semen and blood). 

I'm assuming this is common knowledge, but for anyone unfamiliar with all this, look up “Abramovic: Spirit Cooking” or “Abramovic: Goat’s Head.” It won’t take long to get the picture. There is every reason to believe Hillary Clinton is and has long been a closet Satanist, a claim likewise made decades ago by victims of the MK-Ultra governmental mind-control program, among them Cathy O’Brien, who has come out publicly about Hillary, Bill, the Bushes, and a number of other powerful politicians in the United States.

So what do the four clouds represent? This is the predictive element of the dream, and with frightening implications. When I first read the words “Then came forward 4 black clouds,” my mind immediately went to, “two sets of candidates, who will be coming after Hillary and Kaine, and likewise serve the darkness” and my initial senses are usually correct. But I didn’t know if she meant that they appeared all together, or one after another, or in two sets of two. I initially opted to just go with the later, but then got wise enough to ask her. She replied, “It was two dark cloud shapes, then followed by two more.” This makes this final detail vitally important, and it is confirmed by the two dogs. Two dogs, followed by two sets of clouds each means that two sets of candidates (Presidential and Vice-Presidential, just as with Hillary and Kaine) will be coming after them. If true, it means the next two Presidential terms in this country will be led by wicked people, no matter what they may appear to be on the surface.

One more interesting thing in this context: In the months leading up to the election, I was keeping a close watch on some of the prophesies going forth about how Trump had been chosen by God to become the next President of the United States. Sadhu Selveraj was one of those prophesying this in August, four months before the election (I was watching it on Youtube during the time), and among the things he prophesied were the words, “He will be used to clean and purify the nation. As hard as he is, he has been prepared for this. As Cyrus was used to discipline and then to restore Israel, likewise Trump will be used in the US. He will be used to curb violence. He will be God’s mouth and hand for this nation.”

I realize not all accept Selveraj as a prophet, and I understand that, but the following highlighted words speak volumes about what the agenda of the enemy is and has been the entire time. It is specifically what got postponed by Trump’s election: VIOLENCE in the United States. It is why the enemy hates Trump so. The trend leading up to the election was increasing terrorism, especially Islamic terrorism, not just worldwide but suddenly in the US as well. One major incident happened in 2015, and then two in 2016. But what has happened since then? One can only speculate about what might have happened had Hillary had been elected, but I recall a big concern at that time was the alarming number of Muslim refugees who were being admitted into this country, without proper screening. What has become of all that since then? One major incident happened last year, but the entire climate feels different in this country at the moment, as if Trump had indeed curbed the spirit of violence at the very least, up until now anyway. The terrorists may recognize that from the top on down the spirit that rules over this country at present will not tolerate evil. There may also be a divine protection in place over this nation because of who who decided to elect. But what happens when the leadership changes back again, to one of “tolerance” for all things Islam and intolerance for Christianity?

One last disturbing note that seems to confirm the message I present here: Selveraj also prophesied about 6-8 months ago that we are currently in a time of God’s grace, a four year “grace period” if you will, and that if our country and especially the church in the US does not “get its act together,” this grace period will end and judgment is going to begin. I find that especially foreboding in light of what the dreams seem to be saying now.

I will go find the video and write out a transcript of his exact words whenever I can.

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

I read some of the posts on this forum and other forums and their focus is on such trivial stuff that they are missing the very events going on before our very eyes......I posted a thread Blowing of the Rams Horn and it is about the sounds people all over the world are hearing and recording that are coming from the sky....the trumpet sound they are hearing sounds just like a shofar (rams horn) and in the OT the blowing of the rams horn had numerous meanings but one of them was to sound the battle cry. 

Myself and others have had dreams and visions of war for 2018....the beginning of sorrows.....I am keeping my eye on Israel and Syria because if they enter into full blown war it will drag all allies from both sides into it.....But God is definitely doing something and He is calling for His Warriors to rise up and fight.....it is the Gog and Magog war.....and the battle against Satan and the sins of the nations is about to commence.

Dear Heart2Soul,

The Great Tribulation is coming, but most of the Christians here in the US are asleep or refuse to believe that their faith is going to be tested.  The apostasy and the complacency comes from the Pre-Trib rapture teaching that they need not worry about what's coming because Jesus is going to whisk them away so they won't have to suffer for His Name's Sake.  There will be a great falling away when they realize they are going to have to face the fire.  They haven't prepared in their hearts, minds, and souls so they will not endure sadly. 

But your dreams and others are a warning to all of us and was prophesied in Joel and Acts. 

Also, God always lets us know what He is doing beforehand. 

Amos 3:7  Surely the LORD GOD will do nothing, But He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets.  

Thanks for the warning.  Keep warning.  Tribulation is coming................

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

This is utterly and completely false as they are one of the few groups giving warning of the signs coming and the apostasy brought on by false teachers.

Guys, I would prefer if we didn't derail this thread with a debate about pre-trib and post-trib if at all possible. I personally don't even think the tribulation proper is all that close just yet, but merely that we are about to enter into darker times as we draw closer to that time.

Anyway, if possible, could we please avoid that debate here? I'm asking both kindly and respectfully.

Hidden

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Hidden In Him said:

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I can tell this is going more in the direction of the third dream I referenced (which I find the most interesting as well), but for now I will post the second dream along these same lines.

This dream was posted by Heart2Soul recently on another thread, and I recognized almost instantly what it was about. I spoke to her in private, and it is a dream she had many years ago but never got an interpretation for, and has just recently experienced it being brought back to her remembrance quite a bit. That means the time of its fulfillment is now closer at hand.

As posted in the thread:

My interpretation was as follows:

Most significant here was the fact that the sun was going down, meaning darkness was coming. And if this dream was given years ago, that means the darkness is even closer now to falling than it was then. This would also tie into the imagery of the third dream, in that servants of darkness in the highest positions of leadership in the land may be coming...

I will post the final dream whenever I have the chance to write it up, together with supporting material from what I know of Hillary Clinton and her association with people like Marina Abramovic. But for now, thanks to everyone for their thoughtful replies.

Thanks for the interpretation!  I believe you are right that the darkness is coming.... it is now here though.... last year the Lord pressed upon my heart this verse...

Isaiah 60: 1-3  Arise, shine; for thy light is come.  And the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth.  And deep darkness the people:  But the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.  And the Gentile shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 

I think it fits in with the dream and your interpretation! 

Blessings,

FHG

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1