IGNORED

Is Violence Coming To Christians in America?

Hidden In Him

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

What they do in California eventually seeps into the other States.

California would not let our needy people into their state in the 30's    we are still bitter....   we are also so backward that it's still a good place to live......    the only way they will take over Oklahoma is to move more of their people here than we have....

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

18 hours ago, other one said:

what they do in California is not practiced in Oklahoma....

...yet.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, other one said:

California would not let our needy people into their state in the 30's    we are still bitter....   we are also so backward that it's still a good place to live......    the only way they will take over Oklahoma is to move more of their people here than we have....

OK is OK. I lived in Texas many years and OK is just that.

However, watch out for the shrunken heads of the boiled frogs.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Isaiah 60: 1-3  Arise, shine; for thy light is come.  And the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth.  And deep darkness the people:  But the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.  And the Gentile shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 

Let me explain just why this is such a marvelous passage in this context of the following quote:

On 4/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, Still Alive said:

In all seriousness, I believe that the "Christianity hating" left will regain power again, and this time it will be no holds barred. It could be in 2020, or 2024. But I believe it will almost be like an "unlocking of the gates of hell" type of thing. 

The almost "opposite world" that was being created by the left, that is utterly fizzling out under the voices of sanity today (enabled by the election of Trump...), is only on hold. When these people and others like them are again silenced, I believe the left will return, this time with a vengeance...

I fully agree with this, and it is one of the more insightful posts in the thread. But Satan will not be calling the shots here; our God will. Satan's moves will be reactionary to what God is doing. The words "the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee" are a reference to outpourings of the Holy Spirit, and how the glory of God will be seen upon His saints in how He manifests Himself through spiritual gifts and miracles that will confirm His word with increasingly great signs and wonders following. Satan would prefer to be able to just keep ignoring and dismissing Christianity as "outdated" and irrelevant to modern society, but the manifestation of greater signs and wonders are what will leave him no choice but to begin attacking the saints, to scare people away from a faith that is increasingly being taken evermore seriously by those who witnesses His works of power.

The words "For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth. And deep darkness the people" is a reference to how the world will have no clue about what is happening. Their deception will grow deeper and deeper as darkness begins to cover the earth. But the opposite will be happening to His saints. For those who do not reject the gifts of the Spirit in operation, the words "Arise, shine; for thy light is come" will be fulfilled. The prophetic gifts in particular are going to fully manifest again (Joel 2:28), and with them an increasing light will be bestowed upon His people, not just about coming prophetic events, but about the scriptures themselves as well. It was one thing to read about New Testament persecution and believe it happened, but another thing to know about it from experience, to where one identifies with the stories of scripture rather than just assenting to them.  

In Heart2Soul's dream (see P.2), she may well have in part represented the church as a whole, in that a large part of the church in America has not yet fully had ears to hear a message about suffering with Christ in order to share with Him in His glory. The common message today, even among conservative Christian circles, is often that being "blessed" means having a nice car, a fine house, a healthy family, a happy marriage, a successful career.

Certainly anyone who loves the saints desires to see them prosper and be in good health, even as their soul propers (3 John 1:2). But the question becomes, IS our soul truly prospering if we have a twisted and perverted understanding of what true Christianity is all about?! Jesus also said "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." (Matthew 5:10-12).

Those who enter into Christ's sufferings will likewise share in His glory (2 Timothy 2:11-12), with the implication being that those who are rich in eternity will be even more "blessed" than those who just faired well in this life. 

I am also now recalling a prophecy recently about how the Lord is going to begin raising up Christian martyrs again, not just in far away lands, but in this country as well. 

I'll see if I can't find it and post a transcript of it here later. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

36 minutes ago, Davida said:

You're better off in Ok , & any places where the progressive disease hasn't entered should thank the Lord!

it is banging on the door.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1947

On 4/23/2018 at 6:05 AM, Hidden In Him said:

Greetings in Christ! And blessings to everyone who reads this thread.

In the last month or so I have come across three separate dreams that all point in the same direction: Violence may be coming to Christians in the United States in the foreseeable future. These three dreams I will post in succession in this thread. I am not necessarily seeking responses so much as simply posting it as a type of prophetic warning for those who might be effected. This will be something the church in the West is not accustomed to, so the more those who will be involved are warned in advance, the more they will be prepared to deal with it without losing faith or hope in Christ in the midst of it.

Should anyone have any questions, they can post me here or privately.

Dream #1 (posted three weeks ago, at another Forum I occasionally frequent):

"I woke up this morning to this very vivid dream - as if I was right there.  It was dreary (either dawn or dusk in a snowy/freezing rain/wet and potentially icy roads scene).  I can't remember seeing anything so clearly in person and I don't watch scary movies for thrills and didn't have a late night snack that might make me have a dream like this.  I am asking you for any insights God may give you.  The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.

DREAM:  I am driving down the road. I forget where I was going - maybe home - but it certainly felt like it was something that was a regular routine.  An alert came on my phone about BLOOD in the area.  I had never seen a warning like that before on my phone.  Then, a map popped up and the "blood" was on the entry ramp to the highway that I was about to get on.  I pulled over and got out of the car.  Others had pulled over, too, and some were ahead of me on the scene trying to help.  Yet, I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing.  Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now."  It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh.  I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh.  So, I yelled down the road I had been on "Does anyone know how to put a torniquet on?"  three times I yelled the same thing with no reply.  Then, I was going to be taking him and wondering  how I was going to get a policeman's attention on the way since I was in an insufficient vehicle to drive as fast as I felt I needed to in order to get the young man to the hospital.  The reason I felt that was it had recently snowed and the roads were wet and potentially icey and I was driving our rear-wheel drive car (which is not very safe to drive fast in icey conditions).

I woke up to that dream at shortly after 5 AM this morning.

Thoughts?"

My interpretation for him was as follows:

"Greetings...

I believe your dream is a serious one, and a warning that violence may be coming to Christians in America in the foreseeable future. The symbolism breaks down piece by piece as follows:

- Dreary, potentially icy roads/ unsafe traveling conditions = The road some Christians and Christians ministries in the US will be traveling in the future will be a violent one, “unsafe” for the flesh.
- You feel you are “driving home” = Sufferings are the path Christians have traditionally taken to get “home,” i.e. to Heaven, and it will be so again here.
- “It felt like a regular routine” = This suggests the regular routine of the modern church is going to be broken. The modern church has had it easy (at least in the West) until relatively recently, making the violent attacks that will be coming seem like something “new.” But the fact is, persecution and affliction have always been a part of life for believers since New Testament times. As Paul once told Timothy, “all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12)
- Phone = Messages coming through a phone usually represent receiving prophetic warnings from God, and this is the case here as well. This entire dream is essentially a message to you that violent attacks are going to be coming to believers. You “received” this message on your “phone” when you received this dream.
- “Blood in the Area” = “in the area” here is taken to mean the US, though it may also refer to attacks in your area specifically. But keep in mind, the early stages of this dream’s fulfillment might start happening soon, but the greater likelihood is that this will take place in coming years and decades, not weeks or months.
- Highway = An expression for taking the “highway” to Heaven, which involves “suffering unto blood” (Hebrews 12:4). The “ramp” leading to this highway is afflictions, as indicated by the blood in that area specifically.
- Cars “pull over” and try to help = Cars refer to ministries in dreams, and that they will “pull over” (i.e. from their normal ministry functions) means that they will be redirecting their efforts towards helping the afflicted once this phenomenon starts becoming more common.
- No answer from 911 = These attacks will no longer be stopped by human authority. This is rather frightening, but it is what appears to be represented here. But again, understand that this will be ordained of God, since believers are ultimately appointed to it (1 Thessalonians 3:3).
- A man says, “You need to take me to the hospital now” in eerily calm voice = Suggests he will be resigned to it. This may be due to a certain feeling of helplessness among believers in coming years. It appears they will feel there is no way to stop it, which again would make sense if the authorities are turning more of a blind eye. The “hospital” here would be deliverance from such conditions.
- Man appears suddenly, with his arm chopped off = Islamic terrorism... While the attacks will probably come from a variety of sources, Islam may in all likelihood become the dominant one eventually. Islam is a religion of the sword, and an arm being "chopped off" is indicative of a sword wound. But now please don’t misunderstand. This should not be taken as literally describing the types of weapons that will use; only the source behind where these attacks will in all likelihood be coming from: Islamic terrorist cells operating within the US. This may seem like a reach on such a scanty symbolic reference, but I know of other prophecies that suggest Islam is going to bring terrorism to US shores eventually. And again, what makes terrorism so frightening is that it comes “out of nowhere.”
- Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors. This would make it yet another suggestion that those who appeal to the authorities and get little help from them, and have no choice but to turn to God for deliverance.
- No reply to “Does anyone know how to put on a tourniquet?” = Tourniquets prevent blood flow, with the suggestion here that the church will be helpless to prevent blood loss from occurring. It will have already occurred, and trying to stop the coming persecution will be futile.
- Not able to get to a hospital fast = This means that this coming time of persecution and affliction is going to last for a good while, before anything resembling “healing” comes.

... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.

The other two dreams I received were from members here at Worthy; one posted publicly, and the other sent to me in private. The one in private suggests one of the reasons why authorities may increasingly fail to come to the aid of persecuted Christians in this country is that the next two Presidential terms following Trump's stay in office may usher in wicked people who secretly serve the kingdom of darkness (as Hillary Clinton does). This, combined with an increased social climate of hatred towards Christians in general will be what eventually leads to an entirely different spiritual climate in this country in coming years.

I will post the other two dreams at a later time.*

In Christ,

Hidden

*Please note: The other two dreams are posted on pages 2 and 3 respectively.

I'll respond here, even though I clicked from the other site. I do believe in dreams and visions. When I hear the details of dreams, or have them, myself, I usually have the interpretation if it is a prophetic dream, but not by deciphering what objects mean, like cell phones. I know there are classes on this, but I've never thought much about them. As for this one, I'll let you know if I get anything. But yours seems logical, knowing the signs of the time.

2 minutes ago, Philadelphianlady said:

I usually have the interpretation if it is a prophetic dream, but not by deciphering what objects mean, like cell phones. I know there are classes on this, but I've never thought much about them.

If by "never thought much about them" you mean never thought they were all that good, then yes. From what I see of most dream interpretation instructional videos and such, most don't impress me very much. I never took classes anywhere. I just started operating in it. But if by it you meant never thought much about taking any, I wouldn't advise it. They charge money, and they're not all that great in my opinion. I personally think the need to stick their hand out wanting to be reimbursed is precisely the problem.

4 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

If by "never thought much about them" you mean never thought they were all that good, then yes. From what I see of most dream interpretation instructional videos and such, most don't impress me very much. I never took classes anywhere. I just started operating in it. But if by it you meant never thought much about taking any, I wouldn't advise it. They charge money, and they're not all that great in my opinion. I personally think the need to stick their hand out wanting to be reimbursed is precisely the problem.

No, what I mean is "this" equals "that" referring to specifics: snakes only represent this, and babies only represent that. It is not fool proof, and if one makes it a formula, then anyone can come up with an interpretation based on the objects, and not even have the Holy Spirit. For instance, if our formula said, blood only means violence, when the Spirit could mean protection by the blood, then we miss His interpretation. Not saying that is the case here. So in what manner did you receive the interpretation? By the objects, or by the Spirit. I imagine Spirit, but only you know.

5 minutes ago, Philadelphianlady said:

No, what I mean is "this" equals "that" referring to specifics: snakes only represent this, and babies only represent that. It is not fool proof, and if one makes it a formula, then anyone can come up with an interpretation based on the objects, and not even have the Holy Spirit. For instance, if our formula said, blood only means violence, when the Spirit could mean protection by the blood, then we miss His interpretation. Not saying that is the case here.

Yes, and this is one of the main problems. Context determines meaning, yet there is a tendency towards using "dream dictionaries" and systematic interpretations.

7 minutes ago, Philadelphianlady said:

So in what manner did you receive the interpretation? By the objects, or by the Spirit. I imagine Spirit, but only you know.

Both, if I understand you right. There is a logic to things in their context, just as when you're interpreting the scriptures. But it takes the Spirit of God to interpret them properly.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Yes, and this is one of the main problems. Context determines meaning, yet there is a tendency towards using "dream dictionaries" and systematic interpretations.

Both, if I understand you right. There is a logic to things in their context, just as when you're interpreting the scriptures. But it takes the Spirit of God to interpret them properly.

Yes, I watched a secular show once on dream interpretation. Heard the dream, and then the experts interpretation based on the objects in the dream. Their interpretation had nothing to do with the context of the dream.

Then another told their dream, with the same objects, and the expert used the rote interpretation as the first, yet didn't make sense.

Edited by Philadelphianlady