Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Many hold to the doctrine of Balaam without knowing it. Balaam seek to curse Isarel by causing Isarel to sin by mixing with strange women and idols. 

But even through sin came into Isarel God did not curse Isarel. Yes many died because of there sin. But God still bless Isarel. 

24 thousands isarelites died by the plague God sent. God does displine sin among his people. 

But the doctrine of Balaam teaches that Grace does not operate where there is sin. That is the teaching of Balaam. Many teachers of the bible will tell you where sin is there is no grace. But the bible says. But where sin abounded ,grace did much more abounded.

If they say to you that you have fallen from grace because you have fallen into a habit of sin. Then that is a teaching of Balaam. Who wanted to curse Gods people

John said i write these things that you will not sin. Grace does not teach lawlessness. But it teaches where sin abounded grace abounded much more.

Many teachers are really teaching holiness by self works. That we make ourselfs right before God by our own works. 

But grace reigns through righteousness unto eternal life by jesus christ our lord. 

Its by Jesus that righteousness is inputed. If righteousness is inputed then we stand before God Righteous ! If we believe God raised him from the dead then it is inputed.

A christian who sins is still blessed in christ. How ? Because we are blessed in the heavenly places with Jesus our lord. We dont ever lose that. 

If a christian keeps on in a sin habit God will displine him for sure. Grace teaches us to forsake sin. Because christ died for sins we should live for him and not for sin. 

Balaam wanted to curse Gods people for gain. But could not. We cannot be curse ever never forever. If we are born again, then forever we are blessed !

• Brilliant! 1

6 minutes ago, Butero said:

That is not the doctrine of Balaam at all.  The doctrine of Balaam is to cause someone to sin because that will lead to God's hedge of protection being taken away.  It has nothing to do with teaching someone can fall from grace.  That is utter nonsense, and there is no way you can prove that using scripture.  You didn't in the OP.

Yes it is. I was listening to Donald barnhouse on oneplace.com. And he did a study on it. And its about losing Gods blessings. We can never lose them because ours are heavenly blessings. 

51 minutes ago, Butero said:

I have no idea who Donald Barnhouse is, but he isn't God, and I don't accept something just because someone claims to have done a study on it.  Is there actual scripture to back him up?  

Do me a favor go to oneplace.com and look him up. His audio just and justifer i think its called and listen to the whole bible study. Its only 30 min. Tell me what you think. Its all on the bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Does Mr . Barnhouse preach “ lucky last- second repentance “ for salvation ? It doesn’t matter what you believe.Keeping ones repentance up to date trumps everything in the end.Some subscribe to that hogwash.The biggest insult to the Blood of Christ since Satan dreamed up the fairy tale of purgatory. Pray that you don’t  bump your head, say a bad word and then suddenly die without a chance to repent of that last second sin that was not covered by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.Adding to the Gospel and then preaching that counterfeit “ gospel”  makes God angry.....it makes one “ accursed”.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

12 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Does Mr . Barnhouse preach “ lucky last- second repentance “ for salvation ?

The thief on the cross is a "lucky last second repentance" saved believer.

The parable in Matthew 20 speaks to people getting saved in the last hour. 

Ephesians 2

8 For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

17 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Does Mr . Barnhouse preach “ lucky last- second repentance “ for salvation ? It doesn’t matter what you believe.Keeping ones repentance up to date trumps everything in the end.Some subscribe to that hogwash.The biggest insult to the Blood of Christ since Satan dreamed up the fairy tale of purgatory. Pray that you don’t  bump your head, say a bad word and then suddenly die without a chance to repent of that last second sin that was not covered by the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.Adding to the Gospel and then preaching that counterfeit “ gospel”  makes God angry.....it makes one “ accursed”.

To me you already added to the gospel. You did not understand my post. No one born again is unrepented. But a true born again person can fall into sin. The grace of God abounds. To say otherwise is to deny grace. Praise God.

37 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Wayne, although I have high regards for Dr. Donald Barnhouse, when asked for Scripture backing, you should produce it. After all this is a Bible Discussion Forum, not a YouTube or OnePlace forum.

I thought if he heard his whole study it would do him good lol.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

43 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

The thief on the cross is a "lucky last second repentance" saved believer.

The parable in Matthew 20 speaks to people getting saved in the last hour. 

Ephesians 2

8 For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

I agree......of course people can get saved at the last second. As long as one is drawing breath there is hope.I am talking about those who believe that if you have any unrepented sins in your life and die  in that state you are lost.  Many people at this site and other sites as well believe this nonsense.I would worry about my repentance status but it is an off- shoot of works salvation to which I do not adhere . It is a perversion of Paul’s Gospel.Its the true way to fall from grace.....or worse.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"..But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound."  (Romans 5:20)

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world." (Titus 2:11-12)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

So let me see if I got the OP straight... he copied another man's sermon with no initial credit, left out all of the critical facts, and didn't bother to position himself to defend it?

That is intellectual laziness. Go ahead and report me for saying so.