• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF a person dies in their sin  ,  they got no hope wayen.     David REPENTED of his evil .    He did not DIE IN IT .  HE repented from it .

We need to armour up and start getting much more serious against sin .   

It took a year before David confess his sin. He was still under grace. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The moment David fell into his sin , he was no longer pleasing to GOD ,     GOD was DISPLEASED with david.    THANKFULLY by the mercy OF GOD

David was led to repentance and restored .     But not all will repent of their evil and if they die in it ,  NOT A GOOD END at all.

Its why we should view sin as dangerous .    WE got to KEEP IT REAL .    I mean james don't sound like many today do.

OH , GOD is love , HE understands ,  maybe they will get chastend .   JAMES SAID PULL THEM OUT ,    PAUL did not wait either it was GRAVE as in CEASE ASAP.

Enough with the weak approach towards sin .    We must follow the pattern the early church did , WHO followed the GO and SIN NO MORE ATTITUDE that JESUS TAUGHT .

Enough with these men of belial who for money and not wanting to offend , started putting the churches to sleep with idle ease talk on sin .   ARMOUR UP .  

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

HE commited the one time act,       but had never repented from it .   its not like DAVID was killing womens husbands every day for  a year.

BIG DIFFERENCE .   Yes it was a very wicked thing david did .    But he had not repented in heart .    SO we do see the mercy of GOD.

I bet david did not later start to teach ,    hey its not big deal if we sin , GOD let me go a year and didn't destroy me type attitude .

GRAVE UP wayen . 

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If they say to you that you have fallen from grace because you have fallen into a habit of sin. Then that is a teaching of Balaam

What a heresay this one is .    IF one is in the habit of sin ,  HE KNOWS NOT GOD ,  at least that is what JOHN taught .

So be looking diligently , lest any man FAIL of the grace of GOD.    GUESS paul was teaching from balaams handbook.    This is an extreme sorry example wayne .

IF this is what the church is coming too,   no wonder its going to fall for this delusion that is building as we speak .  

A christian can have a habit of sin for a time. Dont lie to yourself. The prodical son left for a season. But went back and his father forgave him. He would not have gone back if he was not a son. It does happen to christians. But he did repent. You and your buddy dont get it.

Just now, Wayne222 said:

A christian can have a habit of sin for a time. Dont lie to yourself. The prodical son left for a season. But went back and his father forgave him. He would not have gone back if he was not a son. It does happen to christians. But he did repent. You and your buddy dont get it.

Its not the attitude wayen , that we should have about error and sin .  No matter if their is truth in what you said .    YES , some people have stumbled before .

BUT our attitude has to be very grave in this approach .   We have to follow the pattern set by the true apostels .    They did not speak like you do when it comes to sin.

THIER attitude was GO and sin no more , IF one errs YOU RESTORE THEM FAST .   and do the pattern JESUS set and they kept .

We don't sit and hug on brothers or sisters WHO CLAIM the name of JESUS yet walk in sin .  WE warn , we do the method taught us and if they don't HEED

SET THEM OUT the church  till they repent .     Tell me that pattern is wrong  .   go on wayen tell me its wrong .

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

HE commited the one time act,       but had never repented from it .   its not like DAVID was killing womens husbands every day for  a year.

BIG DIFFERENCE .   Yes it was a very wicked thing david did .    But he had not repented in heart .    SO we do see the mercy of GOD.

I bet david did not later start to teach ,    hey its not big deal if we sin , GOD let me go a year and didn't destroy me type attitude .

GRAVE UP wayen . 

You need to grave up. You show zeal but no heart of grace. And dont say i am for sin. That would be a lie. You should not read my posts if you so disagree. My post is correct. Grace is where its at. Iys the only thing that turns us from sin.

Just now, Wayne222 said:

You need to grave up. You show zeal but no heart of grace. And dont say i am for sin. That would be a lie. You should not read my posts if you so disagree. My post is correct. Grace is where its at. Iys the only thing that turns us from sin.

The only thing that turns us from SIN IS GRACE .   YOU SPOT ON .    BUT HOW does grace work,   through believers as well. 

Paul wrote to that church and they did what he said to do ,   It was godly sorrow time for that man.   and praise the LORD that sorrow led to TRUE REPENTANCE

but the attitude today is saving none .    THEY SIT in sin and the churches wont correct squat , .   The pattern JESUS SET , IS the only pattern that works .   man stinks his ideals stink.

trying to change that pattern for a bigger church stinks .   and it will rot them all with leaven .   WE have to do something .  

IF we LOVE we correct .    and if we love as does the world , then we hug and do NOTHING .   but beware the end of the one who can do that to a person.

HOW on earth is the Love of GOD in anyone who can sit and let another remain in sin , when the end of that is death.  it aint love ,  its sensual and its destroying houses of GOD .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Had  Nathan the Prophet not revealed what David had done, who knows if he would ever have repented.David seemed to be going along his merry way until he got called out.I wonder if David was sorry for what he did, or was he sorry because he got caught? Comments welcome...even from Butero!   Lol.....a little friendly humor there.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its not the attitude wayen , that we should have about error and sin .  No matter if their is truth in what you said .    YES , some people have stumbled before .

BUT our attitude has to be very grave in this approach .   We have to follow the pattern set by the true apostels .    They did not speak like you do when it comes to sin.

THIER attitude was GO and sin no more , IF one errs YOU RESTORE THEM FAST .   and do the pattern JESUS set and they kept .

We don't sit and hug on brothers or sisters WHO CLAIM the name of JESUS yet walk in sin .  WE warn , we do the method taught us and if they don't HEED

SET THEM OUT the church  till they repent .     Tell me that pattern is wrong  .   go on wayen tell me its wrong .

You bettet first talk to a person in sin . Because thats what the bible tells us. Where did i write we can sin freely ? See you dont get it. Only unrepented persons who dont want to stop living in sin are to be given over to satan so they learn not to sin. But we are still under grace if we are born again. Anyone can sin. Thats why paul said watch yourself lest you too fall. My post is correct 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

You bettet first talk to a person in sin . Because thats what the bible tells us. Where did i write we can sin freely ? See you dont get it. Only unrepented persons who dont want to stop living in sin are to be given over to satan so they learn not to sin. But we are still under grace if we are born again. Anyone can sin. Thats why paul said watch yourself lest you too fall. My post is correct 

The pattern JESUS SET said that .  you take it to the person FIRST .  if they repent amen .  if not then two or three witnesses,  if they repent amen , if not tell it to all

and if they heed not ,  cast them out till they repent , if cast sounds too harsh , then put them out till they repent .  

Now be looking diligently wayen and all ,  lest any man FAIL of the grace of GOD .   yeah I took pauls statement and put our names in it .  AS A REMINDER that this can HAPPEN.

so much for some theories around here.   but I know here comes hernumuetics one o one to show how that is not possible .     PS,  I aint hearing mens ideals .   only truth and the bible and the holy ghost is all one needs .    anyway I  am out .