• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The pattern JESUS SET said that .  you take it to the person FIRST .  if they repent amen .  if not then two or three witnesses,  if they repent amen , if not tell it to all

and if they heed not ,  cast them out till they repent , if cast sounds too harsh , then put them out till they repent .  

Now be looking diligently wayen and all ,  lest any man FAIL of the grace of GOD .   yeah I took pauls statement and put our names in it .  AS A REMINDER that this can HAPPEN.

so much for some theories around here.   but I know here comes hernumuetics one o one to show how that is not possible .     PS,  I aint hearing mens ideals .   only truth and the bible and the holy ghost is all one needs .    anyway I  am out .   

Its good that you dont want to sin. But give love to those who struggle and have fallen. Lift them up. Dont condenm them. Just let them know there is forgiveness in Jesus. Then grace will help them to stop sinning. First comes forgiveness then holiness. If a person feels condenm they dont have the power to walk right. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

28 minutes ago, Butero said:

I have heard others say things like that in the past.  I remember talking about qualifications for a deacon, and someone told me I was wrong to hold to Biblical standards because I should extend grace to someone who was trying but didn't meet the qualifications.  God doesn't give me the authority to extend grace to disobey him or to grant people eternal life in heaven.  The Pope claims he can do that, but I don't.  We simply try to go by what the Bible says.  

By the way, I don't care if you want to believe in unconditional eternal security.  Believe what you want.  I just don't happen to agree.  Let every man be convinced in their own mind what is right.  We have to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.  The same thing goes with the doctrine of Balaam.  To me, that is placing a stumbling block in someone's path so God's hedge of protection will be removed.  If you don't agree, so be it.  Then there is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.  To me, that is attributing the works of God to the devil.  If it means rejecting Christ to you, so be it.  I seriously doubt I can change your mind.  People can decide for themselves, but I do hope that people will not just go by what they have heard, but will actually look to the Bible to find the truth.  It is your eternal soul people.  Look into it.  

Have a nice night Wayne.  I have no bad feelings towards you or Blood Bought or anyone else on the other side.  The Lord bless and keep you all.  I just can't agree with your teachings.  

Why do you think we are saying grace gives us permission to sin ? I dont and i dont speak for others. There are serious qualfication for being a elder. Grace does not change that. Grace is what a christian is under even if he sins. But at all times God is commanding him to repent from sin. But anyone does  sins they have a advocate with the father jesus christ the righteous.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

14 minutes ago, Butero said:

I have heard others say things like that in the past.  I remember talking about qualifications for a deacon, and someone told me I was wrong to hold to Biblical standards because I should extend grace to someone who was trying but didn't meet the qualifications.  God doesn't give me the authority to extend grace to disobey him or to grant people eternal life in heaven.  The Pope claims he can do that, but I don't.  We simply try to go by what the Bible says.  

By the way, I don't care if you want to believe in unconditional eternal security.  Believe what you want.  I just don't happen to agree.  Let every man be convinced in their own mind what is right.  We have to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.  The same thing goes with the doctrine of Balaam.  To me, that is placing a stumbling block in someone's path so God's hedge of protection will be removed.  If you don't agree, so be it.  Then there is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost.  To me, that is attributing the works of God to the devil.  If it means rejecting Christ to you, so be it.  I seriously doubt I can change your mind.  People can decide for themselves, but I do hope that people will not just go by what they have heard, but will actually look to the Bible to find the truth.  It is your eternal soul people.  Look into it.  

Have a nice night Wayne.  I have no bad feelings towards you or Blood Bought or anyone else on the other side.  The Lord bless and keep you all.  I just can't agree with your teachings.  

Now that is one classy post!       A great example for an on- looking world to witness. Reasonable men can disagree—- especially Christian men.I fully support Butero’s right to be wrong! Just kidding.I think it all boils  down to this.I think we all believe in God’s AMAZING grace......those in Buteros camp think my fellow heathens take Grace way too far.....those in my camp sincerely believe that Butero and his group do not take it far enough

The examples I use  like the guy bumping his head and cussing and going to Hell is ridiculous—- just like Buteros example of the Christian going on a shooting rampage is absurd.We both use these extreme  nonsensical example to make our points.

I just happened to hear a good sermon last night that could be of use here—- perhaps not. I am hard-core hyper-grace and OSAS, but I dont believe ANYBODY gets away with ANYTHING. All Believers escape the Great White Throne Judgement where all trying to be justified by anything other than the Blood of our Savior will be damned.All Believers will stand at The Bema Seat of Christ where rewards for acts of faith will be passed out.Sounds great doesn’t it? Maybe not for some.Imagine this—— you come home ,your house has utterly been destroyed by fire , everything you worked so hard for is gone, your wife is dead, your children burned alive.You however, managed to escape from this fire.Still alive and breathing.How Happy you gonna be?Saved from the flames but you have suffered much loss.Sound Familiar? Like the guy from Paul’s story in 1cor3:15.... the guy that suffered much loss but was saved.I believe there will be great sorrow at this time.This is to be the fate of carnal, even unrepentant Christians who at least had a speck of faith that let them believe that Jesus was who He said He was and believed in His Ressurection.Saved, but ashamed and suffering tremendously when they see that the mansions and their areas of rule they could have had in Eternity but lost because of foolishness and disobedience.I would be interested to see what others think about this.God bless.

21 minutes ago, Butero said:

I actually had a member of Worthy once tell me that he believes we can extend grace to people to allow unqualified people to be deacons, elders and bishops.  I could mention who he is, but he doesn't come around that much, and I don't feel right about doing that, plus it serves no real purpose.  

I do understand your position on God's grace.  

Agreed......treat them with kindness and respect——  but never give them positions that Paul says they are not entitled to.

44 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Why do you think we are saying grace gives us permission to sin ? I dont and i dont speak for others. There are serious qualfication for being a elder. Grace does not change that. Grace is what a christian is under even if he sins. But at all times God is commanding him to repent from sin. But anyone does  sins they have a advocate with the father jesus christ the righteous.

It has been my experience that repentance is purely a gift from God.The “ repentance of sorrow” that Godly repentance that reveals ones wretchedness before a Holy God, that piercing of the heart by the Holy Spirit thAt leaves one with only one plea— “ God, have mercy on me a sinner” sure did not come from anything that “ I” dreamed up.These days , if I mess up and sin, I repent automatically—- I don’t even have to think about it. I sin , I regret it, I repent.It is not pleasant. It is a chastising tool that puts me back on course as God shapes me into the image of His Son.Once again, it is a gift.....all because of my faith.Thats All I have to offer and of course that faith is a gift of God also.I believe— God does the rest.Trust Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Its good that you dont want to sin. But give love to those who struggle and have fallen. Lift them up. Dont condenm them. Just let them know there is forgiveness in Jesus. Then grace will help them to stop sinning. First comes forgiveness then holiness. If a person feels condenm they dont have the power to walk right. 

This is true wayen.    this is also a huge approach towards the lost .   But you need to also hear this part , and I think then the confusion you might be having about me should

be cleared up.    My approach it towards those who already believe here .    We should be telling one another exhortations to not sin , not even let those things be named once

among us as becometh saints.   the correction I am giving is for us , not unbelievers ,  its for the church .   I agree that compassion is needed , so too is gravity.

To the non believer we can warn against evils and the wrath of God,  and POINT to the way out .    Like peter for example , he went on and was grave

and then they said WHAT must we do,   AND then PETER said REPENT and BELEIVE .    We must do as the SPIRIT leads in every case .

Towards the church , those who already believe we do as the Spirit leads , and we must be grave against sin .    Every one lives in a body that is contrary

and everyone no matter if they think they don't ,   does need exhortations daily.    about the promises , about the goodness of God and about the severity of God.

11 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Agreed......treat them with kindness and respect——  but never give them positions that Paul says they are not entitled to.

And likewise the same towards you and others who have postions your not entited to After all you and anyone else on this board can be in error.

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is true wayen.    this is also a huge approach towards the lost .   But you need to also hear this part , and I think then the confusion you might be having about me should

be cleared up.    My approach it towards those who already believe here .    We should be telling one another exhortations to not sin , not even let those things be named once

among us as becometh saints.   the correction I am giving is for us , not unbelievers ,  its for the church .   I agree that compassion is needed , so too is gravity.

To the non believer we can warn against evils and the wrath of God,  and POINT to the way out .    Like peter for example , he went on and was grave

and then they said WHAT must we do,   AND then PETER said REPENT and BELEIVE .    We must do as the SPIRIT leads in every case .

Towards the church , those who already believe we do as the Spirit leads , and we must be grave against sin .    Every one lives in a body that is contrary

and everyone no matter if they think they don't ,   does need exhortations daily.    about the promises , about the goodness of God and about the severity of God.

Just read the bible it has everything we need.

• Praise God! 1

12 hours ago, Butero said:

I believe David would have wound up in hell had he died and not been pardoned, or if he continued in sin after he was pardoned.  That was an unusual situation.  God literally issued a pardon like a President or Governor might do.  He didn't do that for everyone.  He didn't have to do it for David.  He is God, and he can do anything he wants to.  He could choose to pardon a murderer who is shot down while killing others, but there is no evidence that would be the norm.  

Butero you are giving good examples.     Most don't realize that .   IF david had rejected the repentance he would not have been forgiven.

IF he had died in his sin , he would not have been forgiven.  BUT he did not die in that state,  the goodness of GOD did not just save him,  IT LED HIM TO REPENT

thus if we reject the SPIRIT when it bids us repent and continue in the sin , WE in dire grave danger.  but you wont hear that from most .

They beef up grace to make it seem like once saved always will be .  instead of teaching once saved amen, but if one don't continue in the one who saved,  THEY WONT BE SAVED.

and since everyone here can at least agree with this next statement,  that JESUS is NOT the minister of sin,  which I am sure all would agree

then we must also agree , when in any sin you are in grave danger , LEST you REPENT OF IT and continue in it NO LONGER .   HEED the SPIRIT

for it is OUR GUIDE .   

14 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Just read the bible it has everything we need.

A super agreement on that .   but and this is not an accusation against anyone here .   its something to ponder .

Many will say that ,   some even agree the bible is the word of GOD,    yet some of those even blow up abortion clinics.

SO ,  what are they lacking .     THE SPIRIT .    IF one has THE SPIRIT then HE will feast on the bible .   but many just heed carnal teachings from

men who seem wise and they are learning the bible through mens wisdom , NOT THE SPIRIT .   Scary stuff I know , but it is true .

Why you think their are so many OPINIONS about what this or that means in the bible and all these scholars cannot even agree ,

YET you have the few who do see clearly , who do and have been truly born again , not by man, not by his wisdom , not by mens knowledge

BUT BY GOD and these DO have the SPIRIT and the bible is not confusing , they don't need someone to twist it up to make it make sense .

THEY just learn and know .    THE SPIRIT is real.  the gifts are still real,  nothing has changed since the day of Pentecost .  their are still true prophets

true deacons , true bishops , still gifts of healing , still tongues , still prophesying .    Now,  on that note beware also , due to we have many false ones too.

But what we better be on guard against is two things ,  test all things ,   if the prophesy fails its false ,  test the teacher if he is false and even if his prophecy or dream

comes to pass DO NOT HEED HIM.  but and this is very dire as well.   NEVER just say if one is prophesying or has a dream or casts out demons

they do it by satan.  cause if they do IT BY THE SPIRIT ,   you just blashphemed the HOLY GHOST .    YEAH its that serious .    I am both saddned

and sickened by those who teach the gifts are no longer here,   THEY RUN big time danger of blashphemy.   I also worry huge

over many who just follow every sign and wonder done by men , cause that is how you get deceived too.    We better all pray and ponder this .   start afresh now in Christ .