• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

27 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

And likewise the same towards you and others who have postions your not entited to After all you and anyone else on this board can be in error.

This is true .   men are infallible and thus all men must always be tested .  even paul knew he should be tested .  everyone must be .

for any man can fail ,  but GOD, HIS WORD and words are infallible  , always the foundation IS the lamb and his sayings which the apostels built upon .

we have got to start afresh .    I cannot even begin to number the false teachings or teachings in christanity.   all must be tested

But if we continue to take advice from carnal wise men , we wont make it .  my advice to all,  START over , pray and ask for a heart pleasing to GOD

ask for truth , love it and embrace it ,  ask and you will reiceve .  BUT GET JESUS WORDS engrained SO we know what to ask for and what not to seek after .

Stop worrying about material things and focus on the true treasure .  and if one has worry,  TAKE IT TO GOD and ask for a heart that only follows and trusts HIM

HIS EVERY SAYING ,   and HE WILL HEAR .    GOD will answer any prayer that is according to his will.  

DO we think its Gods will that we continue in sin.  NOPE,   IF WE CRY FOR HELP    ,   To cease the evil and do good  ,  HE IS AND WILL HEAR THAT PRAYER

IT IS HIS WILL WE WALK as CHILDREN of LIGHT , not of darkness.  STOP believing pastors who say we cannot cease from evil

AND instead start crying unto the ONE WHO DESIRES we DO CEASE from evil   .     AND HE WILL HEAR.  I am pointing us towards THE ONE WHO IS ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Butero said:

Does that mean we don't need preachers anymore?  The Bible has all we need?  

I did not mean that of course. As a botn again person i need the bible . A pastor is needed to lead,the flock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

And likewise the same towards you and others who have postions your not entited to After all you and anyone else on this board can be in error.

I am smart enough and humble enough to state that I could be wrong about everything I think. How about you?

please explain what you 

meant by “ positions you are not entitled to” Thank you 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I am smart enough and humble enough to state that I could be wrong about everything I think. How about you?

please explain what you 

meant by “ positions you are not entitled to” Thank you 

I dont think i could be wrong abouteverything. The cross of jesus is a sure thing we can bank on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I dont think i could be wrong abouteverything. The cross of jesus is a sure thing we can bank on.

Of course I agree.......I’ll go much farther......I believe we can bank on every single word that is in the Bible....my previous post was theoretical only