• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sojourner414 said:

Uh huh... you hate the US but want it to help. Guess all we're good for is handouts...

Claiming to represent freedom and democracy yet supporting Islamic dictatorships which treat Christians and Jews as second class citizens and actively oppress and murder Christians and Jews, thats more then enough for me to hate the US.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, Joy4JESUS said:

I’m sorry, but you are speaking out of ignorance of world news and events. It’s known that Middle Eastern and Asian countries do not allow full, unfiltered content to reach their people for purposes of control. Who do you think has been doing air strikes? Who do you think has sent OUR men and women over to better train soldiers there that are fighting Isis? Why do you think Isis has lost it’s paralyzing power? America. And, a REAL US president!!!

I will agree with you on one point, however. And that is Obama. He was not a true president. The majority of US people couldn’t stand him. And we despised the way he treated Israel! Notice President Trump has been in office less that 4 months, and has already declared that Jerusalem IS Israel’s capital city and is moving our US embassy there- despite all the muslims acting like children throwing tantrums! Trump is not afraid of the Middle East, Russia, Korea or any other body of people. Because he knows what he, the US military power and our allies are capable of. 

Also- I do not see other countries with literally THOUSANDS of non-profit organizations and charities that are sending planes FULL of nourishing food, vital medicine, clothes, blankets and on and on, for the benefit of your people! I should know, considering I regularly tithe to them. Voice of the Martyrs, World Vision, Samaritan’s Purse and so many I can’t even name, there are just too many.

I’m sorry, but you sound like the classic, bitter foreigner. Everyone has a hand out to America, but never  thankful for what we do. Always wanting more. How many other countries are doing ANYTHING for you? If any, maybe you should express that you need more. If none, then perhaps you need to thank God that there IS someone who is trying to help your country!! We don’t ask your country for help. We take care of our own. Yet, we still have pity and compassion on those who haven’t yet learned how. 

Case closed!

Proverbs 16:24

24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb,
Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

*I'm not feeling the love in this post.

sure you can make your point but sis, do it with love, come on.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Mishael said:

Islamic jihads have altogether killed about 100 million or more, I'm not exactly Catholic, but they are also Christians it's not for you to judge. The inquisition only killed about 5000-6000 people not even a million. All middle eastern Christians are Catholics and Orthodox mostly, there aren't many Protestants among us.

You have declared yourself to be catholic on this forum.. Therefore your statement  """I'm not exactly Catholic""" is either a lie or your earlier statement that you are a catholic is a lie.. Which one is the deception.. Are you a catholic or not?

I am called upon to reveal what i am convicted of as being the truth and that's what i will declare..  I left catholicism because i read the Bible and the Bible revealed to me that the catholic religion is un-Christian..

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Debp said:

Friends, let's keep to the subject of the topic and not jump all over our dear brother in Christ.  He gets enough persecution where he lives under Sharia.

Do want to mention that some Muslims hate to be under Sharia, too!  And many Muslims are quite educated, too.  At least that is what I see or know from my city.

If they hate to live under sharia law then they are not true muslims.. So why aknowledge them as being muslims if they hate islam ?  In true islam they are defined as hipocrites and apostates and therefore are subject to the death penalty..

16 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I have reported the above post because the bolded sentence is a violation of the T.o.S.  You are questioning a person's salvation.

The thread is about Islam, not Catholicism.

Really???

So if a mormon or a JW or an atheist or a muslim comes in here Christians cannot state that they believe they are unsaved????? 

If that's what the actual t.o.s then This will soon become a Christian website with no Christian members because all the Christians will be banned..

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Adstar said:

You have declared yourself to be catholic on this forum.. Therefore your statement  """I'm not exactly Catholic""" is either a lie or your earlier statement that you are a catholic is a lie.. Which one is the deception.. Are you a catholic or not?

I am called upon to reveal what i am convicted of as being the truth and that's what i will declare..  I left catholicism because i read the Bible and the Bible revealed to me that the catholic religion is un-Christian..

I don't believe I ever declared myself Catholic on these forums, I'm neither Catholic nor Orthodox yet, I can debate with you if you really claim to really know the Bible, but not on these threads. Your not revealing any truth just mad hate.

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

What you are referencing is not the entire American policy, but a brief 8 year period when the country had a President that was virulently pro-Islam.  That is not the fault of the country, that is the fault of that specific President, governing from 2008 thru 2016, and his cronies.  It is patently wrong to indict an entire country, most of which did not agree with Obama's policies, especially when it came to that for the behavior of the President during that time.  Perhaps you should place blame on the appropriate people, not the country at large.  I do not support Islam.  Never have, never will.  Many of us here opposed that President and spoke openly and often about just how  much we disagreed with him.  Whatever problems the leader of your particular country has caused, would it be accurate to blame the entire country for them?

The support for the Gulf states go back before Obamas governing, Obama just sucked up more then previous presidents, but it has been going on for quite some time. I'm not blaming the real American people if they really were governing their own country then their would be no ties with the Gulf states, but unfortunately the American people don't govern their own country.

• Loved it! 1

Just now, Mishael said:

I don't believe I ever declared myself Catholic on these forums, I'm neither Catholic nor Orthodox yet, I can debate with you if you really claim to really know the Bible, but not on these threads. Your not revealing any truth just mad hate.

Actually i do not hate you Mishael.. But i hate catholicism for sure and declare it openly..

I hate catholicism more then i hate islam ( note i do not hate muslims either )  Why do i hate catholicism more then i hate islam?  Because a false religion that is closer to the truth is more able to deceive and lead people to eternity in the lake of fire.. It would be vary rare for a well Bible versed Christians to be ever won over the the deception of islam.. But catholicism being far closer to Christianity is far more able to deceive people into destruction..

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Adstar said:

Actually i do not hate you Mishael.. But i hate catholicism for sure and declare it openly..

I hate catholicism more then i hate islam ( note i do not hate muslims either )  Why do i hate catholicism more then i hate islam?  Because a false religion that is closer to the truth is more able to deceive and lead people to eternity in the lake of fire.. It would be vary rare for a well Bible versed Christians to be ever won over the the deception of islam.. But catholicism being far closer to Christianity is far more able to deceive people into destruction..

You do know Islam is literally hell bent on murder and hate that's more then enough reason to hate it.

Guest Joy4JESUS
3 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Proverbs 16:24

24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb,
Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

*I'm not feeling the love in this post.

sure you can make your point but sis, do it with love, come on.

I won’t point out that even the Lord rebuked people, because I know I’ll be jumped all over for that one. 

Perhaps I should point out the verses about judging each other? Printed and typed words are flat, especially on a screen. Without hearing my tone inflection or vocal pitch, you really don’t know how my statement was said. I’m not trying to be rude... but it’s not all about what we “feel” in life. 

I said what a lot are thinking. If there was any untruth about what I said, I will gladly stand corrected. I spoke factually. Being deeply involved with many US and overseas missions and ministries, and after being married into a family that was not originally from the US, I have firsthand experience with people like this. Do you? Not everyone will accept speaking the same to. And again, everyone speaks differently. Some are more factual and analytical, some are more emotional. 

God is my Judge. If I spoke wrongly, HE will convict me. Not your “feeling”.

I suppose that will be taken the wrong way as well, as again, you can’t hear the tone in which I’m speaking.

But, we are all adults, are we not? We should be able to converse on an intelligent, adult level.