• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, Mishael said:

You do know Islam is literally hell bent on murder and hate that's more then enough reason to hate it.

Christians are not to fear those who can physically kill and destroy our bodies..

In fact death to a true Christian is instant release from a faulty evil world and a faulty carnal body and a faulty human spiritual condition.. Death is a release from imperfection for a Christian..  You should read more of what Jesus said Mishael..

Matthew 10: KJV

28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Adstar said:

Actually i do not hate you Mishael.. But i hate catholicism for sure and declare it openly..

I hate catholicism more then i hate islam ( note i do not hate muslims either )  Why do i hate catholicism more then i hate islam?  Because a false religion that is closer to the truth is more able to deceive and lead people to eternity in the lake of fire.. It would be vary rare for a well Bible versed Christians to be ever won over the the deception of islam.. But catholicism being far closer to Christianity is far more able to deceive people into destruction..

You do know Islam is literally hell bent on murder and hate that's more then enough reason to hate it.

9 minutes ago, Adstar said:

You spend the major part of your time here trying your best to support/ defend the catholic religion and it's doctrines in the thread Catholic Idolatry thread::

But now you claim you are not a catholic?? You declare your support for the catholic religion and defend the religions doctrines and practices.. This in effect makes you catholic in spirit.. If one accepts, promotes and defends the doctrines of the catholic religion then in effect they are adherents to the doctrines of the catholic religion and therefore they are catholic..

I challenge anyone to go and read your catholic religion promoting and defending posts and decide for themselves just what you are...

You can pm me and we can have a debate on his subject. 

Guest Joy4JESUS
2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I do also agree with you there, Islam is Hell-bent. But I agree entirely with what Adstar is saying!!

Islam is evil. They don’t try to hide behind, or use Jesus. They are just out-in-the-open evil. Is easy to know the opponent there. Even a child knows that killing is bad. But the Catholic religion uses Jesus, but mixes pagan and idolatry. I’m not saying all Catholic people are evil- of course not! But, I DO believe they are so conditioned that they have no idea how far they are from the truth. The pope, who is evil personified, openly stated that it is dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, outside of the Catholic Church!! Also, the Catholic “bible” removed the part about idolatry in the Ten Commandments. They “changed” the Sabbath Day to Sunday (although no man can truly do that). They have their people pray to Mary and other people- instead of the Lord.. and on and on. {These things are all documented by the Catholic Church, you can find any of what I said online.}

So you see, it’s blatantly evil- but they mix juuuuust enough Jesus in, to deceive millions. That’s what makes it far more dangerous. Both are equally evil, but I think when something poses as truth (just as Satan can pose as an angel of Light), it’s all the more vile. Because far more people will walk in, thinking they are getting close to God.. yet they are probably further away than when they started. It’s very sad. 

44 minutes ago, Joy4JESUS said:

I do also agree with you there, Islam is Hell-bent. But I agree entirely with what Adstar is saying!!

Islam is evil. They don’t try to hide behind, or use Jesus. They are just out-in-the-open evil. Is easy to know the opponent there. Even a child knows that killing is bad. But the Catholic religion uses Jesus, but mixes pagan and idolatry. I’m not saying all Catholic people are evil- of course not! But, I DO believe they are so conditioned that they have no idea how far they are from the truth. The pope, who is evil personified, openly stated that it is dangerous to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, outside of the Catholic Church!! Also, the Catholic “bible” removed the part about idolatry in the Ten Commandments. They “changed” the Sabbath Day to Sunday (although no man can truly do that). They have their people pray to Mary and other people- instead of the Lord.. and on and on. {These things are all documented by the Catholic Church, you can find any of what I said online.}

So you see, it’s blatantly evil- but they mix juuuuust enough Jesus in, to deceive millions. That’s what makes it far more dangerous. Both are equally evil, but I think when something poses as truth (just as Satan can pose as an angel of Light), it’s all the more vile. Because far more people will walk in, thinking they are getting close to God.. yet they are probably further away than when they started. It’s very sad. 

Again none of you guys can prove the Catholic Church copied pagan traditions. When you read the Ten Commandments in Exodus, you will see that they are not actually numbered. Therefore it is entirely possible that one denomination separated “Thou shalt not have graven images” as its own Commandment (joining together the two “Thou shalt not Covets” at the end), whereas another denomination includes this as part of the First Commandment “Thou Shalt Have No Other gods before Me,” and the two “Covets” are separated. The Sabbath day on Saturday was never meant to be a day of worship just a day to abstain from work, Answer: Observing a Sabbath day of rest/non-work was a command in the Old Covenant law (Exodus 20:8; 31:12–18). Christians are not under the law but have traditionally set aside Sunday as a day of worship and rest in remembrance of the fact that Jesus was resurrected on a Sunday. Some view Sunday as the Christian Sabbath, essentially transferring the Old Covenant laws about not working from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday to Sundays. Also here's a few links: 

https://www.catholic.com/video/praying-to-mary-a-biblical-defense

https://www.catholic.com/tract/praying-to-the-saints

Have you seen Catholics suicide bombing themselves in Churches? And saying Mary is great while beheading Christians? All Christians in the Middle East are virtually Catholics and Orthodox, so I don't know what your deal is?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Joy4JESUS said:

Sadly there are two kinds of foreign people- 

um.. I think that there are more than just two kinds of 'foreign people'....

Also there are foreign countries or people of foreign countries.. who have helped the USA too in the past.. or tried to.. 

Sorry just some thoughts that all.  No offence intended. 

Thanks.

• Loved it! 1

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Mishael said:

Have you seen Catholics suicide bombing themselves in Churches? And saying Mary is great while beheading Christians? All Christians in the Middle East are virtually Catholics and Orthodox, so I don't know what your deal is?

There is a difference between belonging to the Christian religion and being a truly born again, saved Christian justified by faith alone in Christ alone.

20 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

You may then want to read Cobalt's post carefully:

So Mishael: you threw all of us under the bus over what an administration did. (one that many of us here voted against). A great many of us here support and stand behind Israel (you'd be very interested in talking with George, the board owner).

How would you appreciate being blamed for something you didn't do?

Read my previous comment I'm not blaming the American people just the American government.

• Loved it! 1