• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

What does that parable have to do with islam?

Ok:

The Wheat is the people who were instrumental in the spread of Christianity and of the truth (as the truth was in them) the good seed.

The Tares were sown afterwards, by their father, he was a murderer from the begining (had no truth in him).

Islam was sown after Christianity. Just like the bible said after the wheat is sown the devil will sow his seed in the field.

If you look at a map of the UK and you can see where Islam has chosen to settle in highest concentrations, it is not an accident.

Edited by Dan_79

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service

32 minutes ago, Davida said:

The tares are not from another religion. The wheat and the tares grow up in the church  as sheep and goats. 

Islam regards Jesus as a prophet and claims decendency from Abraham (through Ishmael). There are now goats in Jacobs pasture.

Also Tares rely on already established crops to be able to grow. The western seed being a fully developed company of nations all have a growing Islamic population.

(Europe, USA, Australia,Canada etc)

Another interesting factoid regarding tares is they carry a deadly "smut" fungus that is poisonous to mammals (including man).

So that any which ingests grain that has become infected by this fungus is poisoned.

Edited by Dan_79
botany

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I never used a figure of millions.  I don't need to refute your figure.  You are the one giving it repeatedly.  Well, now you've downgraded it to  3000 - 5000.  Give actual statistics that support your given number.  In your world, 5000 dead people are no big deal.  To continually down-play the deaths of any number displays exactly what kind of a person you are.  You foam at the mouth about people killed by Islam, but if it was the Catholic church doing the killing, it's not even an issue.  You make excuses for it, assign the deaths to the wrong people and hope the subject just goes away.  No torture, no actual Priests involved, no one died, just Torquemada holding Bake Sales in Jews neighborhoods in Spain handing out cookies.

Never claimed the Catholic Church was perfect it has done bad things like the sack of Constantinople during the fourth crusade. Torture was rarely used as reports show that between 98%-99% of all Inquisition trials did not involve torture at all. Compared to secular courts that decreed the death penalty for damaging shrubs in England, or disembowelment for sheep-stealing in France, the Inquisition was actually far more merciful than the secular Europe of the day. 

It is generally thought to be between 3,000 and 5,000 people during the 350 years of its existence. Some writers quote figures so wildly impossible it is amazing they have any purchase at all (I’ve seen numbers nearing 95 million—more than the entire population of the countries the Inquisition was held in!).

In 1998, Pope John Paul II stated that “The Inquisition belongs to a tormented phase in the history of the Church, which...Christians [should] examine in a spirit of sincerity and open-mindedness...t is necessary to know the facts exactly and to recognize the deficiencies in regard to evangelical exigencies in the cases where it is so.”

Six years later, a symposium commissioned to study the Inquisition released its findings: the total number of accused heretics put to death during the Spanish Inquisition comprised 0.1 percent of the more than 40,000 who were tried. In some cases the Inquisition saved heretics from secular authorities.

Italian historian Andrea Del Col estimates that out of 51,000 — 75,000 cases judged by Inquisition in Italy after 1542 around 1,250 resulted in a death sentence [1.7% to 2.5%].” 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This is one of the most convoluted threads I remember.,

22 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Never claimed the Catholic Church was perfect it has done bad things like the sack of Constantinople during the fourth crusade. Torture was rarely used as reports show that between 98%-99% of all Inquisition trials did not involve torture at all. Compared to secular courts that decreed the death penalty for damaging shrubs in England, or disembowelment for sheep-stealing in France, the Inquisition was actually far more merciful than the secular Europe of the day. 

It is generally thought to be between 3,000 and 5,000 people during the 350 years of its existence. Some writers quote figures so wildly impossible it is amazing they have any purchase at all (I’ve seen numbers nearing 95 million—more than the entire population of the countries the Inquisition was held in!).

In 1998, Pope John Paul II stated that “The Inquisition belongs to a tormented phase in the history of the Church, which...Christians [should] examine in a spirit of sincerity and open-mindedness...t is necessary to know the facts exactly and to recognize the deficiencies in regard to evangelical exigencies in the cases where it is so.”

Six years later, a symposium commissioned to study the Inquisition released its findings: the total number of accused heretics put to death during the Spanish Inquisition comprised 0.1 percent of the more than 40,000 who were tried. In some cases the Inquisition saved heretics from secular authorities.

Italian historian Andrea Del Col estimates that out of 51,000 — 75,000 cases judged by Inquisition in Italy after 1542 around 1,250 resulted in a death sentence [1.7% to 2.5%].” 

Where do you get your history?

5 minutes ago, other one said:

Where do you get your history?

From history.

12 minutes ago, Davida said:

Islam is a false religion that has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity.  False religions make all sorts of claims & what it claims has No bearing on the Bible and Christian teachings of the tares. Islam states that Jesus is a muslim prophet and not the son of God and their belief is that the Christian bible has been corrupted. The Bible parable about the tares is about those who are not born again believers amongst the true Christians and they will be separated when Jesus returns. 

I never said Islam WAS Christianity.

I said Islam came AFTER Christianity. So I know whose prophet Jesus is thank you.

I don't understand your notion of "false religion".

TRUTH and religion are two distinctly seperate things.

You cannot define the word religion as meaning Christianity anymore than you can define Islam to mean the truth. 

I do not accept your meaning of the Wheat and Tares for the reasons I have shown you.

Offer me scripture to support your statement please.

Edited by Dan_79

10 minutes ago, Davida said:

Well, Dan ,I felt I needed to explain & clarify  what Islam states as you continue to claim it to be "the tares"  and i've attempted to explain to you Islam has nothing to do with the Bible or our scriptures and it is not the "tares" in the parable. 

Tares are simply "bad seed" Jesus outlines this perfectly. The bad seed will be of the wicked one and sowed by the devil.

The devil dev-ours.

It was not a parable about

Wheat and Goats

or

Sheep and Tares.

Look here it is:

36   Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37  He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38  The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40  As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

41  The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42  And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43  Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear

:)

Edited by Dan_79

4 hours ago, Mishael said:

From history.

whose history.....  history you have lived through and know for sure or where did you read/hear this history...

3 hours ago, other one said:

whose history.....  history you have lived through and know for sure or where did you read/hear this history...

We know history from verified documentated records not fabricated and or falsified information.