IGNORED

WorthyNews: Israeli Minister says Israel should disengage from UN, annex West Bank

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,282
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Israel’s Agriculture Minister Uri Ariel said Tuesday that the Jewish State should consider slowly disengaging from parts of the UN, as well as annexing Area C in the West Bank.

Ariel was asked by i24NEWS host of the Spin Room, Ami Kaufmann, if he thinks that the Jewish character of Israel should take precedence over its democratic character, referring to the proposed bill that defines Israel as the nation-state for the Jewish people.

"Yes I do. It’s not by chance that the nation state bill states that Israel is a Jewish and democratic state. Israel is first and foremost Jewish and then democratic. Of course we need a balance," Ariel said. [ Source:i24 (Read More...) ]

The post Israeli Minister says Israel should disengage from UN, annex West Bank appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Is anyone truly surprised by this? The UN is dominated by Arab countries using underhanded tactics to get whatever they want. Just look at what they get away with while forever painting Israel as the bad guy. The UN has become a useless, corrupted, perverted farce, full of bureaucrats with their snouts in the trough. It needs to be dismantled.

Israel seems to top the list with 67 condemnations in the latest year for which figures are available. In fact, with its 67 condemnations, democratic, progressive, freedom-loving Israel has received over seven times as many UN condemnations as Fatboy’s hell on earth (North Korea) and more than 33 times as many condemnations as stinking, oppressive, failed-state cesspits like Sudan and Libya.

Tiny democratic Israel, a country of about 8 million generally highly-educated, hard-working, civilised people surrounded by around 442 million (IMHO) mostly violent, backwards, inbred subhumans dedicated to its destruction received the most criticism for its human rights record.

I broke the link for those interested;

h ttp://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/18613