• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

What would attract more people to the Gospel?!

To walk around being depressed and sad and hating one another or to walk in the Spirit?!

"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16

It is a very, very strong and positive feeling when we are among people filled with Holy Spirit, indeed, with all the fruits being evident:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

And those who are filled with the Holy Spirit feel all the supernatural joy and life that only the Lord Jesus can give.

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." - John 7:38

But the enemy - Satan, the devil, and his angels - will always work hard to prevent such from happening in the life of any believer.

Why?! Because when believers are letting such great light to shine on them they are being a powerful alive testimony.

It is even stronger for those who are in darkness, as they see it so evidently. And it is very, very pleasant.

"The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light,
And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned." - Matthew 4:16

What the Lord can do through us is simply amazing, there is nothing better in this world than to experience His love in us.

But the enemy - Satan, the devil, and his angels - will still work very hard to prevent such light from shining in the life of a believer.

A very common thing the enemy will do frequently is to put condemnation thoughts and doubtful accusations in you, so you will change your focus to worrying about it.

And the believer has to be ready to counter attack such strategies of the enemy.

"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink;
nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?" - Matthew 6:25

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing.
The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." - John 6:63

Do not be deceived, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who
do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." - Romans 8:1

Condemnation can only be successfully imputed when we are in the flesh.

Then to hear to condemnation thoughts and doubtful accusations from the enemy, to the point of preventing the Holy Spirit to work in us is something we should be aware of.

Do not let nothing separate you from the love of Christ, if you feel you have a problem... Then run to Him in prayer, and He will lift you up.

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers,
nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

It is something we learn more about each day, it may take time for you to learn to fight against the enemy... I confess I am still learning.

But what we must have in mind is: I will not give up!

"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:19

But if you do not know what I am talking about, if you are unsure the Spirit of the Lord is in you.

Then make a decision about it now, to live for the flesh is a waste of time, it is the Spirit who gives life.

All the works of the flesh are a waste of time, and will only lead you to a miserable life:

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past,
that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21

But the fruits of the Holy Spirit are:

Love - Supernatural love, a level of love those who are in the flesh are unable to demonstrate.

Joy - Supernatural joy, a level of joy those who are in the flesh never felt in their lives. It is simply amazing!

Peace - Supernatural peace, a level of peace those who are in the flesh never felt in their lives, it is peace in its fullness. Amazing!

Longsuffering - Supernatural patience to endure the most challenging tribulations. All can be overcome.

Kindness - Supernatural kindness to show to those who hate you and persecute you for no reason.

Goodness - Supernatural goodness to show to those who hate you and want to see you dead.

Faithfulness - Supernatural faith to endure and to love God above all things.

Gentleness - Supernatural gentleness to show to those who insists in doing otherwise.

Self-control - Supernatural control over the evil desires of the flesh and yourself.

But each person will experience differing levels of the fruits of the Spirit in their lives, according to their faith.

We should definitely focus more in cultivating all the good fruits of the Spirit in their fullness.

"Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect." - Matthew 5:48

Then if you want to deny yourself and let His light shine in you, repent and receive Him in your life now.

Our sins are a waste of time and will only lead us to death if we love them.

Love the Lord Jesus and have life! Welcome Him today, so He can start the good work in you and make you FREE INDEED!

"By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit." - 1 John 4:13

"For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men" - 1 Peter 2:15

No matter what you have done in your life, no matter how many sins, how grave they were, just repent and receive life in Jesus' name!

Receive and embrace the Holy Spirit, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

"So God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us" - Acts 15:8

The gift of the Holy Spirit which is given to all those who believe.

"...Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ
for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." - Acts 2:38

And do not let the enemy quench His amazing gift that is in you.

"Do not quench the Spirit." - Acts 2:38

"nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’
    For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you." - Luke 17:21

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;
and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

God bless you in Jesus' name!

• Loved it! 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

BE HOLY for the LORD GOD is Holy .     Let us walk as children of LIGHT , walking as did our LORD by the power of his grace within us .

Obey the Spirit , by which if one walks after the Spirit they would not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .   Be on guard , and guard your heart .

Out of the heart comes whatever is IN the heart   .   In the heart of men is evil desires and wicked thoughts .   The solution is Submit to GOD, resist the devil and he WILL FLEE.

We are entering an exceptional hour of great delusion .    But if we have Christ we see clear .   We must exhort one another daily  , lest any does become hardened through

the deceitfulness of sin .  We must exhort both by enocouragments and warnings ,  compassion and fear , we must simply do all for the sake of the other .

The members must be their for one another .   Be children of the LIGHT and walk in the LIGHT OF CHRIST .    Onward in the Lord peoples ,  Onward in the LORD .

• Loved it! 1

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes, let His light shine...the light of the Gospel. A light in the midst of an ever darkening world...

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
(2Co 4:3-4)

and now a reminder of something WE BOTH already KNOW .   the gospel OF JESUS is what we preach, and not the all inclusive interfaith for world peace gospell 

OH ,  I did not misspell gospel .   its just any under the all inclusive verision is under a SPELL .    But we know that , don't we .    NOW throw them hands up and praise the LORD and may all within the sight of these typed letters,   FLEE ANY CONCEPT of that spell . 

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

and not ourselves!

For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.
(2Co 4:5)

Exactly we don't preach man , we preach CHRIST .    Now throw them hands up and praise the LORD yowm .      I have been happier than a pig in three foot of slop

since finding a tiny church .      Its been a blessing .    I was hunting long and hard for one .    Finally got one .    And the JOY of it all, IS THIS , the PEOPLE LOVE JESUS and HIS SAYINGS

and the pattern paul and others taught too.     Their have been no fightings , just good exhortations and my belly feels plump and happy .    Praise the LORD . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

Isa 60:1-3

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Mal 4:1-3

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Isa 60:1-3

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Mal 4:1-3

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

And forward march soldiers of the LORD .   the final hour is nigh ,   in which many lambs shall be slaughtered by the dark king and kings ,

but our duty has not ended ,  its began .  IT IS JESUS only saves PREACHING TIME to be sounded throughout the ends of the earth.

Tis why we must have no part of the enterdeath religion they are now sounding .  aka interfaith ,  for all who enter her  enter death . 

And thus we must bodly proclaim JESUS only saves ,  and remind all that He is no minister of sin either .     The great division has began .

As society has full out kicked God out ,   the darkness and those of it are leaning more than ever against any reminder of truth and those who say it .

And on this path both sides will continine as those of the darkness see only greater delusion and believe the lie in time ,   those in THE LIGHT of Christ will

only shine for all to see ,     and on this path comes our betrayal .      But souls need to hear the gospel and need to be warned also have nothing to do with the gospell

of enterdeath .    for all who go under her are under a spell and are in death and their end is the second death . BUT THOSE of the lamb and those who come TO HIM

have life and eternal life .    FORWARD march into the trenches sister , an all out end time climatic battle of it all is brewing .   the end had to come ,  and we by grace do see the signs of the times

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Yes, let's let our lights shine in our daily life....walking with the Lord.   Reach out in Christian love to all.  Even if we sometimes go through trials, if we are walking with the Lord to get through them....this is also showing our lights as Christians.

Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.  1 John 4:11

• Loved it! 1